Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Suggestion: Can we get a generic lore template?

It wouldn't be that hard to implement and the very small amount of categories doesn't cover additionals for species, ect. On multiple occasions I've found myself slightly frustrated trying to shoehorn my lore piece into one of the templates. Not really an emergency here, but I see only positives in adding something just more applicable to different types of lore.

There's nothing for rituals/cultural additions and I'd rather not force it into being a piece of media or a religion as it is neither.

Emperor Immortuos

E
Why not make one your self and put it into your Blogs? =D Codex and Factory are not mandatory after all. This way you would be able to add your own touch to the template you make yourself and you still get to show it off to the community of Chaos. Its a win for everyone. Could even make it as vague as you wanted too or as detailed.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

I've had a few requests for it since the new site launch, but, it's still WIP. In the meantime you can always use the media template by adding any fields you need to make it work. Any fields that don't apply you may mark with N/A.

You can use Blogs and Articles to flesh out more Faction Information as well, however, that gets interesting should it be utilized in a PVP setting.

Either way - I'll keep looking into it. Thanks for the suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom