Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sugar and Spice and Everything Sparkly

The Zeltron giggled. "I like a challenge," she replied with cheer to Xobos' suggestion she'd resist efforts to disrobe. "Never know what a creative, pink girl like me might do." When she was leaned in close to the Miraluka's ear, she added in a hushed voice, "Might have to tie you up." Zeltrons loved people being happy so they could be happy; that didn't mean they were the most moral or well-behaved creatures in the galaxy. Happiness came in flavors.

Once the massage was suspended in favor of laying down partially atop Xobos, Cali listened to the other woman. Her bright eyes were wide and attentive to everything that was said. The fingertips of Cali's hand draped over the woman's back slowly slid up along Xobos' spine to entwine with strands of hair. It'd slide back down where the pretty thing could take hold of it in short order.

"Maybe I'll stick a little closer then. Keep each other company." Slowly, Cali leaned in and gently kissed Xobos' cheek. "I like it when you feel at ease, and I want to help you enjoy it as often as possible." Because it was unlikely Xobos was going to give up her life of a Sith Apprentice any time soon. Okay, maybe not Sith like actual Sith, but Dark Side. Be real though, 'Sith Apprentice' totally sounded cooler than 'Dark Side Apprentice.' Just something about it being a four letter word.

"You know why you feel that way, right?" Cali paused to smile. "It's because I'm cute. You're cute. And we're cute together."

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Training lightsaber, Under clothes
Mental State: Intrigued
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva

8wDTtQq.png

Now things were getting a little spicy. Xobos had certainly heard how Zeltrons used special relaxation methods on their planet, and that they were very popular throughout the galaxy. Knowing where Cali grew up, it wasn’t surprising that she picked up on some of these methods. What was a little surprising was how freely she was talking about it, even if they were alone. Guess that spoke to how their little teasing relationship had grown in such a short period of time. Not that the Miraluk minded, as evidenced by her little chuckle at the tying up comment. “you’d have to pin me down before you could even think of doing any sort of rope work.”

It spoke volumes that Xobos was unfazed by the more racey comment, yet the moment those soft lips pressed against her cheek her face lit up with red embarrassment. While words were no longer a completely unreachable thing for her, the little actions were certainly something she needed to work on. Regardless of her flustered state, she was able to make out every word of the zeltron, smiling lightly to herself as she turned to the side, pressing a kiss to the pink girl’s forehead. “I definitely think it’s because we’re cute. And your specialty massages…plus you seem to have the uncanny ability to calm me down.”

Xobos was perfectly content to just to continue to lay there, basking in the warmth of the Zeltron’s body on top of her. Though a little thought did prod at her mind, and she turned to look at Cali again. “Do you happen to know how close we are to Naboo..? I’ve not made this trip, or any trip like this, before.” The exarch’s apprentice had traveled quite a bit during her time in his service, but a trip to Naboo had not yet been one she had made. The planet was supposedly very beautiful. Fitting that her friend had picked it as a home.

8wDTtQq.png

The Zeltron's pink nose drew ever closer to Xobos' earlobe. Thereafter, her voice was drawn down to barely a whisper, "That's why you're lying down." Cali drew back afterward with a broad smile and a soft giggle. Of course she didn't expect to do anything so risque in a cargo bay atop some crates. If Xobos was into that sort of thing. Well, long as she wasn't into that sort of thing. 'Not sure' might as well be a 'totally' to a Zeltron, otherwise how else would they get people to loosen up?

Soon Xobos turned the tables back and delivered a sweet kiss upon a pink brow. Another soft laugh bubbled within Cali at the equally sugary thoughts the Miraluka expressed immediately afterward too.

"Hm? Oh, Naboo. From Chryya. Wait, how long has it been anyway?" Cali secured her arms about Xobos' sides so she couldn't escape, allowing the Zeltron to make herself comfortable. "Too soon I think," she half sigh, half purred. "Not that I don't have a very comfortable bed that's totally better than a few crates, but do I have to let go?"

Tag:
Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer

Equipment: Training lightsaber, Under clothes

8wDTtQq.png

It was those words that got the poor miraluka to really shudder for the first time in a while. Those words led her mind to think in some very lewd ways, especially as she was fully pinned against the zeltron before she could react. With her arms now pinned to her sides, there was no for her to go, especially not with the full weight of Cali on top of her. What had been a very simple massage had left Xobos in quite the nice little position underneath her quickly becoming good friend. But that didn’t mean that Xobos could tease, and play, right back.

With a quick shift of her hips, she turned to quickly flip over her body. She was still pinned underneath Cali, but her face was now facing the ever smiling one. And with a quick and sudden movement of her hands, they were slipped from the Zeltron’s grasp, pinning those pink arms her side. A wide smirk slowly began to peak at the edges of Xobos’s lips, followed by a snarky little raise of her eyebrow. “I may be down here, but that leaves me far from defenseless, Cali.”

Keeping those curious pink hands pinned to her sides, the Miraluka slowly sat up, pressing her back against the stack of crates so that Cali sat in her lap. “Now..” Her hands remained firmly in place on Cali’s wrists as she leaned forward, smirking still as she leaned close to the Zeltron’s ear, intent on using the same little whispering trick that had sent shivers down her own spine for quite a while now. “Tell me about this big house of yours. What can I expect?”

8wDTtQq.png

Pink lips form an o-shape when the Miraluka beneath her decided to flip over. Of course the Zeltron had been more inclined in snuggling than actually keeping Xobos pinned beneath her. Wide-eyes watched as the misbehaving companion sat up and pulled Cali with her. Seemed the Sith Apprentice didn't want to appear helpless before a total cutey. That was about right, but in the end wouldn't matter. Cuteness triumphed over the Darkness. It was true because she thought so.

At least Xobos was playful in her attempt to take the lead. A soft giggle followed the whispered request.

"You want me to spoil the surprise?" Cali asked cheerfully. "I think that's against the Jedi Code, so I totally can't do that." Not that she followed the Jedi Code. It was arguable she didn't truly understand it either. Knew it, yes. Understood it, maybe. Followed it, definitely not. "But I will tell you two things... First, a girls live there 'cause I'm totally not home all the time. They keep it nice and clean -- and safe -- while I'm gone. Don't worry though, they're cute, kind, and totally get the whole privacy thing." Some surprises Xobos probably could do without, and this was one of them.

"Second," a sudden thrust of her hips, Cali sought to slam Xobos's rump back up against that crate firmly so she was pinned to it as she'd been laying down. "You can totally expect the unexpected at my place. I know techniques that would still your Master's heart." More giggles followed. "So why don't we see how much longer until we arrive? Wouldn't want to lose track of time and slam into the planet." The computer, of course, wouldn't do that, but that wasn't the point.

Tag: Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Under clothes

YzoPgLr.png

Xobos hadn’t heard of the Jedi code before now. Well, of course, she had heard of it, as in she knew that it existed. But it hadn’t been the subject of any lessons, and that was something that was seemingly unlikely to change anytime soon. There was little reason to know something so dear to you enemy other than at face value, she supposed. So the Miraluka wouldn’t have known whether or not spoiling surprises was part of the jedi code or not. It sounded like it wasn’t, but it was certainly hard to tell sometimes due to the never-ending bounciness of the Zeltron.

Hearing that others would be in the house really didn’t surprise Xobos in all honesty. Knowing what she did now about how Cali operated, it didn’t make sense to think that she would ever live in a place by herself. She needed people she could talk to. Cali might get very lonely, very quickly in a big ole mansion with no one to play with. The Miraluka did wonder what they would be like, if they would be a bit more low key or more along the lines what the energy that Cali put out on the daily. Either way, it would certainly be an interesting and fun trip more than likely.

The techniques Cali mentioned were already things that Xobos thought she knew about, so if there was more to what the Zeltron had up her sleeve, her master might not be the only one with their heart stopped. She nodded to the offer of getting up and seeing exactly where they were, with Xobos maneuvering Cali off her lap before hopping off the crates. A quick stretch later, realizing just how tight her legs had become due to the unpadded crates, the padawan padded up onto and in the cockpit, beginning to eye over the screen. “Well…” She mused, pressing a few buttons. “Either we’re very lucky or we have some sort of internal clock, because we’re a few minutes from coming out of hyperspace my dear.”

YzoPgLr.png

Cali reluctantly removed herself from Xobos' lap as the Miraluka made to stand up. While her brow didn't furrow, the Zeltron's lips twisted about as the Miraluka stretched. It was nice her new friend could loosen up, but it wasn't so easy for the Zeltron. Like, why did they have to get up? Yes she proposed checking, but that didn't meant they had to. Like, would it matter if their ship floated in orbit for a while? Most they'd do was send a patrol ship. Maybe dock. Who'd get mad seeing a pair of hotties cuddled in the cargo bay? Okay, Naboo wasn't that kind of place, the patrol people would probably be upset at being distracted from "serious business" like... you know... filling out paperwork waiting for something to happen.

The pink woman bounced after the Miraluka as she headed for the cockpit. Once more, Cali popped up and around Xobos to peer at the instruments along with her. A soft giggle followed Xobos' comment. Then, without warning, Cali's voice turned deep and was very carefully measured in pace, "The Force will be with you. Always." A toothy grin followed her recitation of a very serious reminder she'd been told once. Like, they arrived just in time because The Force Willed it, obviously.

Not so obviously because Cali didn't get how The Force Willed anything if it was just an energy field that penetrated everything and bound it all together in a metaphysical sense. Either it was a Living Force or it wasn't. And if it was a Living Force why didn't it ever talk to her? Cali was a very talkative person. Surely she could keep the Force entertained. Maybe relieve some of its stress. Force had to be stressed. No one had a Dark Side so dark that half the galaxy could play Super Angsty Bros. with super serious expressions like the Force did.

Cali reached forward to punch in a code. "Here you go, cutey. My place is in the Capital City because that's where you'll always find a Zeltron -- in the middle of things."

Tag:
Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Under clothes

8wDTtQq.png

There were things about Cali that always seemed to be able to surprise Xobos. Chief among them was the various amount of teachings that seemingly came at random from her. Perhaps that’s just how the Zeltron’s brain worked. Picking out the perfect piece of information whenever it was needed. It was certainly a wealth of information that was seemingly endless, one that xobos was surprised to hear each and every time. This one, about how the force would always be with her, seemed a little cliché at best. But the thought was there, and it was kind, prompting the Miraluka to give her a little smile.

With the coordinates of the home punched in, her fingers gripped onto the sticks of the shuttle’s controls, pushing them forward to dip the nose down. It didn’t take them long to pierce through the atmosphere, shooting across the clear naboo sky like a silver bullet. They were streaking towards something new, something for Xobos to begin. Her eyes glanced up at the pink alien, observing her for a moment. “A curious thing, isn’t it little master? Such a creature, so opposite of our self, yet seemingly attached to our side already. This such occurrence must be rare in the galaxy.” Xobos let out a little murmur, agreeing with the voice as her eyes focused on getting the shuttle piloted to the ground.

A little time later, Xobos was pressing a few buttons on the console to lower the landing gear, before landing the small ship on a platform just outside the large household. The sith padawan gave a little chuckle as she stood, eyes focused on the house. “I can certainly see how multiple people could leave here…” a little wink was thrown Cali’s way as she pushed past, heading into the cargo hold to gather up her armor and lightsabers in as an efficient way as possible. Maybe the Zeltron had somewhere she could train, or at least clean her armor. The house was big enough, afterall.

8wDTtQq.png

If Xobos wasn't actually flying the ship, the pink woman at her side would happily have distracted the Miraluka pilot. With a large smile, the Zeltron's bright eyes peered out through the canopy as the sky began to grow brighter all around them. They were plunging down toward the planet super fast now. Wouldn't be long until they were home. After all the excitement today they could definitely use some time to relax. Like, maybe a hot tub! Though, Cali also wanted to take Xobos shopping... Couldn't get too comfy or they'd never leave the house.

Pink lips parted in a broad grin at Xobos' remark. Like, totally. Cali made good credits. Enough to afford a place where she could have a really, really large closet. Like, several rooms worth.

As the cutey got her things, Cali skipped down the length of the ship and over to the door controls. Boop. After all, this was Naboo -- there weren't environmental hazards or hostile people around to worry about loitering outside. Perfectly safe to depart without looking.

"So we should totally go to the market before we melt in a tub," she cried in earshot of her guest. "You want to put anything inside first? Maybe see if the girls are in. Oh," her eyes widened, "one important rule, 'kay? If you see a cute artistic rendition of my smiling face hanging on a door, don't go inside." Especially Xobos. Especially Xobos. Would Cali need to explain? Best if she didn't, and if Xobos didn't understand, but complied all the same. "Not that I think you'll snoop around, but in case you lose track of which door you're in front of."

She waved for Xobos to follow as Cali quickly descended to the landing platform below.

Equipment: Under clothes, carrying her armor

YzoPgLr.png

The market? She had heard of Theed City’s famous market before, but had never thought she’d actually get the chance to see and experience it. And she did have a few credits to spare. Her head turned to the bouncy zeltron, giving her a little smile, then a nod. “yes..that sounds really nice. I do need to put this armor away first. Perhaps find some place I can sit and polish it later.” Seemed like a perfectly reasonable request. Armor needed to be cleaned after going through a battle. Maybe Cali had some sort of workshop that would work in this scenario.

A sudden wind breeze as she walked caused the dark headed woman to shiver, quickly also remembering her less than totally dressed state. Small amount of red blush on her cheeks followed as she turned to the zeltron. “And..perhaps some other clothes, if you have some that you think will fit. At least before we go onto the market.” A little chuckle followed, then a wink. “Not that I totally mind you seeing me like this. I just don’t want everyone else to also get a ticket to the show.”

The comment about signs hanging on doors was slightly…unnerving to xobos, though she supposed that she should go ahead and realize by this point that stuff like that was going to be normal around the pink woman. Not that Xobos minded too much. As long as they stuck to their room, of course. Seeing those less than clean activities in the living room would probably be a step too far. At least for now. Who knows what the Zeltron would have her doing by this time next month.

YzoPgLr.png

The Zeltron blinked as she stared at Xobos. Finding a spot to put the armor made sense. Finding a spot to polish that armor later now was a tad odd. Like, it was her house and it wasn't magical or something. Every room would exist later today that existed now. In fact, Xobos needed to wait until later to find this 'place' to polish her armor. Why? Because the woman was probably thinking of finding a good, solid crate to sit on for the activity. Like, Cali had chairs. Even in the workshop. "Yep!"

And a blush. Goodness, Cali had a lot of work to do with this Sithling. To think all her opponent had to do was stroke themselves suggestively to throw her off. What was her Master teaching her? That she could survive every death trap he could conjure was not a skill. Not one you used in battle. Course it could be useful in surviving an enemy's trap of a similar type. Sure, sure. But there were important things Xobos needed to learn.

Of course, the pink woman wasn't going to teach her just skills applicable to being a good Sithy either. In fact, most of them probably wouldn't apply. It would keep her a sane, well-adjusted Sithy though.

"I got plenty of clothes. Even ones that wont show off your pretty skin. I can be the jealous lover type; not letting other people see my Miraluka," Cali exclaimed as she started off toward her home. A broad smile spread across her pink face with a bit of a blush in complete confidence of her abilities. And one of those abilities was teasing her Miraluka.

Once the door slid open, Cali stepped through without any hesitation. "Girls, Pink Girl is home," she called out, her voie echoing in the massive living room area. "Girls," she echoed, her footsteps taking her to the nearest hallway to peer down it. "Oh," Cali turned to look at Xobos, "maybe they aren't home right now. That's alright. They'll be back by the time we return." Cue grin.

Without further ado, she strode into the depths of her home. "Closet's this way, Cutey," the Zeltron's voice beckoned.

What Xobos would find was not so much a closet as a miniature warehouse filled with two levels of clothes racks with three-foot aisleways between the rows. Cali, of course, was already playing with some of the brighter, thinner, and yet still 'decent' styles of outfits trying to find one for Xobos.

Equipment: Dressed Up (Courtesy of the pink one)

YzoPgLr.png

If there was levels, or skills involved solely with teasing the miraluka, then Cali would be a black belt. Or a master. Or whatever one wished to call it. Whatever it was, the Zeltron had Xobos on a string, able to get her to blush practically on command. With the comment about being a jealous lover, it was plenty enough to get that blood rushing right back to Xobos’s face. Quite unfair, if she had anything to say about it. But she didn’t. She was completely at the mercy at whatever the bouncy pink alien would say next. Quite the interesting position to be in.

“You have many weaknesses, little master. This alien might end up being chief among them, if you aren’t careful..” Ora spoke with a twinge of humor in her voice. Xobos knew she meant well, though she couldn’t help the twinge of pain that was sent through her body at the idea of Cali being used against her in some way. Either through her training or through an enemy of her master. Both seemed perfectly reasonable to happen. If she could help it, protecting Cali would be among her highest priorities. But the Zeltron had also shown herself perfectly capable of handling herself..

Cali calling out loudly for the other women of the house caused xobos to start, eyes blinking as her eyes looked over the luxurious living room that certainly looked..lived in. Not dirty, no. But it was obvious that multiple lived in this place. She pulled her eyes away from the living room to quickly follow behind the Zeltron, finding herself in, honestly, more or less what she expected. A simple closet wouldn’t have suited Cali at all. This..this was much more her style.

Xobos found a nice place to put her discarded armor, hoping it was enough off to the side, before beginning to peruse the hung up garments in a different row than Cali. “You know, I wouldn’t have expected anything else than for you and your..” A pause, trying to figure out how to word it, “ladies to have a closet this expansive.” She giggled, lightly, allowing for her fingers to run themselves over the clothing until her eyes fell upon a white-ish dress, lifting it off it’s hook to show off to Cali. Of course, it was a bit short, but certainly pretty enough. How’s this? Think I’d look alright?”

YzoPgLr.png

Cali paused while inspecting an outfit when Xobos commented about the wardrobe. Wide eyes blinked curious what the Miraluka was trying to get at before her lips parted in a customary grin. "Well, yeah. You have to have an outfit for every occasion and every color. Plus not all of the girls are the same size... Though admittedly most of these are mine." She put one outfit back before trailing her fingers along another.

Xobos, however, seemed to find one herself and held it out for inspection. White? Bit of a surprise. Not nearly dreary enough for a Sith, or red enough for a Sith, or adorned with studs, spikes, razors, or enough leather for Sith. See, now, Xobos needed a Zeltron because have you seen a lot of Sith women? Their fashion is totally inappropriate... for waving murderous glow sticks around. Yes, yes, they have the force. Like, did they have to use the Force to stay warm all the time too?

Not that Cali much minded, long as they weren't -- you know -- murdering people.

After she bounded over and gave it a look and feel, Cali smiled up at Xobos. "No complaints here." A pink hand lifted to caress the side of the Miraluka's cheek for a moment. "But I think you'd look good in almost everything in here." Almost?" "You know, minus the Jedi Robe costume." Cali gave Xobos a quick wink. In truth, Xobos would look fine even in that, but long as the cutey learned how to control any murderous impulses Cali didn't much care about Light side this and Dark side that stuff.

"You know," Cali gazed into the pretty one's, uh, eyes, "we haven't had much time to just talk... Maybe we'll get a chance while we go shopping, huh? Learn more about one another, other than how good I am at getting you to blush." It was fun though. Poor thing having a heart attack with what the girls might talk about later could be problematic. Xobos was a strong woman though. Cali could hold her in the corner and tell her it'd be alright.

“Jedi robes are much, much too stuffy for my taste. Even my armor can border on the suffocating at times. If it wasn’t as much of a requirement to be wearing it practically whenever I go out, then perhaps I wouldn’t use it as much as I usually do.” Xobos gave a little shrug while glancing over to where the armor had been piled up at the door. That faceless mask stared right back at here, causing her to frown lightly in thought. After a moment, her mind refocused, allowing her to take the dress from it’s rack and start toward the back, where she assumed there would be some sort of changing area. Hopefully. On the way back there, she reached out to grab a pair of white booties, turning to give Cali a little wink as she disappeared into the back.

Turns out there wasn’t much for privacy in the back. Xobos spent most of the time glancing around, wondering if the Zeltron would pop out the moment she pulled the final part of the under suit off. Thankfully, it didn’t seem as though the pink alien was ready to try something like that just yet, allowing for the Miraluka to totally change in quite a short time period. Had to learn to change quickly when your life was always being threated, as her training typically meant. Such as the life of an apprentice to a powerful sith lord, she supposed.

Xobos carried the bodysuit back up to the front of the closet, giving Cali a little smile as she did so. “I think it fits well enough.” She said, giving a little turn for the Zeltron to look her over. “And I would hope so. I wish to learn much more about you as well. And this planet in general. Never been to Naboo before.” Giving a little shrug, she placed the bodysuit next to the armor, assuming there’d be a time to clean that as well as her armor later. Turning back to Cali, the little smirk played at her lips once again, an eyebrow quirking up when she looked her over. “Am I the only one changing?”

Cali's eyes continued to roam the outfits. A white one caught her eye, but with Xobos already in white there wouldn't be a good contrast for people to admire them equally -- just a snow-blinding pair of cuties that couldn't be truly appreciated.

A quick blink and the pink one's attention dropped back to the Miraluka when she mentioned her armor. Suffocating? Really? She leaned back a bit to look at the piled items. Well that was understandable, but Cali figured the Sithling liked the armor. Just another demand of the Master, huh? Jeez, good thing Cali had been trained by a Jedi Master -- even though it'd all just been a way to get him to open up and talk. Being a Sith seemed like a lot of hard work, though it wasn't entirely clear why. Probably pride. Like, a Master wanted to make sure the Student was worth their time or something. Or maybe it was some perverse form of self-punishment where they were upset at having offered to train someone. Weird.

Naturally Cali smiled when Xobos turned back around from looking at her own helmet. The Zeltron even gave her a little wave when she slipped away into the back to change.

Kind of silly though, the Zeltron thought as she turned back to the racks of choices. They didn't have a changing room. Big as the place was, it wasn't a store where strangers felt self-conscious getting dressed. Cali and the girls had seen one another without attire many times. So changing 'out in the open' back here was pretty common. Well, couldn't be helped, the pink one supposed. Xobos was a bit shy.

"Ooh," Cali cooed, "that looks nice on you Xobos." When the Miraluka turned for the Zeltron's pleasure, Cali's eyes roamed over the cutey as requested.

"Huh? Oh, 'course not," she giggled as she took down the blue wrap pants and criss-cross halter crop top. Laid out atop the bottom row, the pink one reached down and grabbed the lower edge of her top. She started to peel it up toward her head without thinking about it. Cause, you know, there wasn't a changing room.

There'd probably be a fuss, but soon enough Cali would be in her comfortable wear ready to hit the streets. "Come on," she cried before the Zeltron bounded out of the room and down the hall. "Trust me, you will love Naboo. It's so peaceful, and warm, and friendly here. Like, no one fights. Barely any crime -- cause there's no poverty or famine or unlikeable stuff to worry about. Not to mention the market is full of all kinds of goodies. I already have one in mind for my Miraluka." Cali giggled and would try luring Xobos out, staying a few steps ahead until they got outside.

Mental State: teasing

Xobos could practically feel the woman’s eyes roaming over her as she turned around, which, honestly, as something she didn’t mind all that much. She of course knew that Cali at least liked her a little bit. That much was obvious enough. It was different to be fawned over practically constantly like this though. Even when she was back with her colony she rarely felt any sort of affection from the others, and then the few years of isolation, outside of the voices, on Roon definitely didn’t have any nice compliments flying her way. And Cali didn’t seem like she wanted anything from Xobos back. There was just a general niceness that the Miraluka desperately wanted to keep coming.

“Oh, little master..might be a good idea to turn around.” Ambrus’s voice cut in for just a moment, prompting a little furrowed brow from Xobos. What would be worth enough attention that turning around would make him..oh. The miraluka turned to see her friend halfway through getting undressed, turning whatever composure she had had to dust practically instantly. She attempted to get her mouth working again, at least enough to be able to close it from gaping like a fish while the Zeltron felt the need to shimmy those pants of her down. Instead, Xobos could do little more than stare for a few extra moments before forcing her gaze downward until her shameless friend was fully clothed once again.

Cali’s voice brought her eyes tentatively upward, seeing that not only was the Zeltron nice and dressed, but also bounding her way down the hall without Xobos. She let out a little sigh of excitement, quickly moving to follow after her. Giving the armor little more than a quick glance out the door, Xobos was very quickly right beside the Zeltron. There was the slight fear that if she didn’t keep cali within gripping distance she would disappear without a trace.

This world sounded like quite the paradise. Almost too good to be true. If there were any cracks to the society, it was something that she could probably get Cali to open up about later one. The mention of a goodie caught her attention just as the warm sunlight fell upon her pale skin. “What kind of…goodie did you have in mind for me? And how far is this market?”

The Zeltron giggled as she slowly started skipping down the stairs to the street below. "Something just for you to wear. Don't worry," Cali called out as she turned about to look back at Xobos. "I won't make you wear anything lewd. And you know I have better taste than to make you wear something ugly."

"Mm, the market's about, I dunno, half a mile that way,"
a lone pink finger pointed off to the West. "We're totally walking. City was designed with foot traffic in mind. You won't find all the vehicles and speeders and fliers wooing about day and night. And, as you can tell," Cali spun in place with her arms out to either side, "no skyscrapers or giant ziggurats. Just you, me, a warm sun, and friendly people. That's why I totally bought a house here. It's like a Zeltros, but without all the parties. They're a little 'traditional' around here. Save the big fanfare for 'special occasions' and such. But they're not hopeless."

"So,"
she started toward the main street, "tell me about yourself some more, Xobos. Not like what you do or who you work for. Like, you. Separate from everything else. Hobbies? Aspirations? Like, do you like to paint? Knit?" While she didn't giggle at the thought -- knitting was fine -- the Zeltron's broad smile and clasped hands behind her back as she twirled and leaned out toward the Miraluka briefly exuded her forthright and outgoing nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom