Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sugar and Spice and Everything Sparkly

Beedoodoo. Beedoodoo.

The incoming communication signal would just keep sounding until it was answered. It'd go on for minutes if need be.

"Xobos," a cheery voice cried out the second the channel was opened. "It's me, Cali! I really want to see you again. Like, our time together at the Factory was fun, right? So, I had this idea... I've got some business on Chryya, and I could use your help. I think you'd be great. Then, maybe, afterward we can do something fun. What do you think?"

Now, maybe the Miraluka didn't understand the Zeltron well enough yet, but there were some important details she'd left out. Not deliberately. It wasn't in her nature to manipulate people like pieces on a chess board. They just... hadn't come up. She was excited to Xobos again and this all just happened to line up with the other woman's, uh, specialties.

First, it was Chryya. Easy enough to look up Spice held sway there.

Second, the people placing an order with Whimsy were getting some pretty cool toys. And by toys of course the inventory included weaponry and munitions of various, uncommonly destructive kinds.

Third, it was Chryya. Wait, she already thought that. Well it was Chryya, they weren't push overs.

Didn't matter though. Minor details, everything should be fine, and then they'd get to hang out together.

"I'll send you the coordinates where to land. We'll hook up, make the exchange, and head out. Got all the paperwork in order and everything for two ships -- yours and mine. Great, right?" Cali added with cheer. What could go wrong? The galaxy might have been made of rainbows for all the concern in the Zeltron's voice.

Tag: [member="Xobos Yakieer"]​

VSulUUV.gif

Equipment: Lightsaber, Faceless Armor
Mental State: Quietish
Tags: [member="Cali Ziiva"]

8wDTtQq.png

Training was such a fickle thing at this point. Xobos didn’t know where she would end up on any given day, or how injured she might be. So much so that she lost track of time at some points, since it wasn’t exactly the most important. At least, not as important as just surviving whatever her master threw at her next. So whenever she was given a few days to just relax, recompose herself so that she could be at one hundred percent before the next round of training, And that was exactly what she planned on doing.

At least, that was the plan, before she got the holocall from her pink skinned friend. And at first, the Miraluka couldn’t help but grumble lightly to herself at the prospect of traversing the galaxy yet again, especially when she was supposed to be relaxing. However, the more she thought about the time the pair had spent at the chocolate factory together, as well as how caring for the woman the Zeltron was. Plus…she didn’t mind spending time with the bubbly woman either. And Ora, for her sake, quickly spoke up to affirm where her mind was going. “Go, master. We don’t have many friends and allies in our lives at the moment. Keeping the pink one close should be a priority.”

And with that, the decision was quite easily made. Xobos pulled her holocomm off the nightstand next to her bed, swiftly responding to Cali’s call. “That does sound quite adventurous. And luckily enough for your pink self, I’m free. I’ll be at the location as soon as I can.” She gave a little wave to the smaller holo figure of her friend before shutting it off and leaping off her bed, beginning to make a mental list of everything she needed to gather up for a business trip.

---

What was close to half a day later, Xobos was beginning her decent down into the atmosphere Chryya, sitting near the back of a shuttle she had borrowed from her master, which was being piloted by one of those funny little B-1 droid pilots. Thankfully he would be staying with the ship, while Xobos took the time to conduct whatever business that Cali needed to be done. The Miraluka wore the new armor that she had been made by her master, yet without the helmet. She had worn it before, on missions where leaving her face covered seemed more necessary. With it just being her and Cali then it didn’t seem like worth wearing the helmet.

Still, the rest of her armor was something that she hoped impressed the other woman. The cape was neat, at least. Other than that, she didn’t have much in terms of equipment, other than the lightsaber connected to her hip underneath her cloak. The only thing that Xobos worried about was that she might seem a little too overdressed for what might just be a simple business meeting. Still, she wanted to be able to show Cali that she was plenty able to protect them both if need be.

These thoughts weren’t long to last, as the shuttle gave a small thud as it landed on the planet. The droid pilot called out from the cockpit, in that robotic voice that seemingly every single one of them shared. “Here, ma’am.” Xobos gave the droid a small nod while standing and proceeding over to the ramp controls, pressing a button to lower the ramp. As it, and in turn, she descended down the ramp, the Miraluka turned to the droid and made a show of pointing to the cockpit. “Stay there. And close the ramp behind me. I’ll call you if needed.” Those words spoken, Xobos finished her decent, now standing on the landing platform that Cali had specified she be at. She gazed around, trying to find the pink being, knowing that she would probably hear the creature before actually seeing her.

8wDTtQq.png

On a nearby landing pad sat Whimsy's Astro-class LX Combat Freighter. It was certainly no award winner in terms of aesthetics, but it held up when things got lively. With the loading ramp down there were three droids moving a pallet of crates away from the ship as Xobos descended from her own vessel. Their sight was on the opening in the landing area walls that'd allow them to pass into the shipping facility. None spare a moment for the Miraluka or her ship as it did not concern their standing orders.

If that had been enough to draw Xobos' attention to the side then she might not have noticed Cali skittering in on her position from the front. "Xo-bos!" A pink and black suited pink Zeltron waved a hand overhead as if there was any crowd that would make it difficult to spot such a bright creature. Aside from the usual exuberance, what was likely to catch the woman's attention was the choice in attire. All the other times they'd met Cali had worn street clothes because they were all social affairs. Today was their first business venture together; and for that, a good amount of armor always came in handy. Though being planetside the kitty-helm had been left aboard ship, which let everyone see her cheer.

Unless the Miraluka did something to avoid or stop the pink wonder, Cali would leap forward at the last second to wrap her arms around Xobos. A firm embrace with a radiant smile and bright eyes followed. "Oh chocolate-caramel delight, I'm so glad you're here. I've missed you!" And that was not a line she fed everyone. Cali knew a lot of people, but she almost never saw them again. At least not unless they had business and tossed in a little pleasure later. Xobos was one of the Zeltron's specials -- someone she'd totally go out of her way to see again. Like, okay, there was business here, but really Cali was just trying to pass it off like she hadn't invited Xobos there just to chat. Like, it was super important she be there because it was business and... uh, you know. Not a social visit. Totally a social visit.

VSulUUV.gif

Mental State: Quietish

8wDTtQq.png

The moment that Xobos saw the woman practically sprinting toward her, she couldn’t help the smile beginning to cross her face. Even as she knew what the end result would be once she saw her getting closer and closer, the Miraluka allowed it to happen, practically giggling lightly when the pink woman hugged her tightly. She responded in kind, wrapping her arms around the taller alien, warmth spreading through her chest with the happiness of being around her friend yet again.

Xobos knew, in the back of her mind, what she was really here for. Cali admitting she had missed the apprentice kind of gave it away. She smiled lightly, standing on her tip toes to kiss the Zeltron’s cheek before responding. “I missed you too. It’s been quite a while.” She looped her arm around Cali’s, beginning to walk them down the landing ramp, then allowed her to lead the apprentice to wherever they needed to go.

While walking, she looked up to the Zeltron, the small smile still peaking at her lips. “Alright, so what did you need me for here? Whats the business that’s going on? Did you need me to rough some people up for you?” She practically bombarded the poor woman with questions, honestly wanting to know the background of what all was going to happen here. Ambrus was quick to correct her, respoding in her own head to the person he was inhabiting asking so many questions. “Settle down, little master. I’m sure she’ll tell us what we’re needed for. She’s talkative enough already.” Xobos couldn’t help the subtle roll of her eyes, turning away from Zeltron to do it, before looking back up to Cali expecting the answers to come.

8wDTtQq.png

"Mmm!" The muffled purr of agreement followed Xobos' observation it'd been too long since they last saw one another. Like, wouldn't it be great if they could see each other every day? Actually, the Zeltron didn't see why they couldn't. Though she didn't really know what the Miraluka did when they were apart. Like, retrieving chocolate for her Master, but that wasn't everything right? And Xobos had learned Cali represented Whimsy-- No, no that was about enough. Wouldn't be difficult to imagine what that entailed. Especially since the pink woman had given away being well traveled and making deals.

Wide, bright eyes peered over at the slightly shorter woman as they walked arm in arm. "Ooh, I hope not," she replied energetically. "I like it better when I walk in, they see the product, I see the credits, and I walk out. Like, shootouts in a spaceport are totally overrated." It only took a second before Cali turned to look at Xobos. "But I bet it'd be more fun with you present. Doing it solo just isn't fun. I'm not a battle hardened girl looking for a fight. Don't see why the other people are. It's just business." And that was bad enough. Good for Whimsy and staying employed, but life would be better just lounging on a beach partying until she passed out from exhaustion.

Maybe she should go home. Obviously the Jedi guy didn't want his lightsaber that badly since Cali couldn't find him.

But what about Xobos? Cali just started snuggling her! If she went home now there'd be less chance of them meeting again. Apprentices had to be busy people, after all.

"Mm, but this is just an exchange. We go in, drop the crates, and grab the creds. Simple, right?" A grin split her pink lips. Like, the plan was simple. The transaction was simple. Then they could go do something fun!

The droids were already hauling the crates off toward a hanger and warehouse situated nearby. Xobos' guide led the Miraluka after the pair and their heavy haul. By the time the droids made the doors, the two of them would catch up. "Ooh, whatever happens. Don't let them stab these boxes here, 'kay?" A pink hand waved over some boxes along one pallet. "They're full of Puff Powder. Uh, they kind of spontaneously ignite exposed to air. And-and-and, definitely make sure they don't just throw one of these," she bounced over to the other pallet and waved at a few crates, "in the air. Like, they'd quite stable for transport and firing, but all it takes is one breaking and then all the Glitter gets everywhere and no one wants that." She paused and stared at Xobos for a moment before she clarified in case she didn't already know. "They're acid."

"Anyway," Cali's head flopped to one side, strands of her hair tossed all about, "let's go inside."

You know, Xobos looked pretty comfortable. Even gave her a little smooch. Cali bit the inside of her lip and she strode into the warehouse. Maybe when it was all over she could repay the woman somehow. Mmm, yes, she'd have to; it was rude not to.

Unlike the many times Xobos had seen the pink one, Cali strode into the large expanse with her head high, shoulders back, and hands at her side. There was a skip or a jump to her step. Perhaps it would be reminiscent of her actions at the Chocolate Factory when she'd poked the greedy lab tech with some good shady business sense.

Before them stood five figures in black and worn leather outfits. Their eyes focused on the pair of women and their droids as they drew nearer.

Cali stopped ten feet back with one hand on her hip and a smile on her lips. They asked if she had the goods, and she responded if they had payment. After the crates had been situated between them, off to one side, the droids turned and began to head back to the ship with their objective met.

With the case of creds brought into view, Cali's smile widened. Like, simple, right?

Though perhaps Xobos would pick up on the killing intent of another on a walkway at the far end of the warehouse-hanger were a vessel sat in wait for the precious cargo. A sniper whose scope was trained on the pink witness that would confirm delivery and take the case containing the credits. In which case the transaction would quickly become nothing nearly so simple after all.

VSulUUV.gif

Mental State: Awoken

8wDTtQq.png

As Cali explained what all the crates held, Xobos did all she could to commit what they were to memory. Each and every one of the crates held something, well, whimiskle. Though she wasn’t sure how effective glitter acid would be. It seemed like something that could be much more dangerous to the one using the weapon than the target. But seemingly these products were plenty popular enough for these less than standard business deals to go down, so the apprentice wouldn’t question it too much. Besides, Cali seemed to know what she was doing.

Still, as the pair of women made their way into the hanger, even with Cali doing her best to ease the armored woman’s anxiety of the situation, Xobos couldn’t help but not exactly like what they were walking into. Catwalks above their head, blind spots practically everywhere, and they were immediately outmanned by the men across from them. Nothing about this situation was something that she particularly liked. As cali began to work through the business meeting, her eyes began to scan the area, staying a few feet behind her pink friend.

However, the deal seemed to be going quite well at the beginning. There were pleasantries that were exchanged, and the credits for the transaction were produced. It was..quite a lot. More than she would probably ever have in her own possession. It wasn’t like being an apprentice was the most profitable jobs to have in the galaxy. Perhaps hanging out around Cali would open up some opportunities to make a few credits here and there. Not that she was in desperate need for credits, or anything.

Something felt off about he situation, however. One of the men continued to glance around, and even up at the catwalk every so often. Perhaps he was just making sure that Xobos and Cali hadn’t come around with anyone else. Or maybe.. “There. Far right balcony, looking at us.” Ambrus’s voice roared through her mind, causing her to snap her vision up to the balcony, seeing the man that she was warned about. One that had a sniper rifle..that was pointed at her friend.

Her eyes snapped back to the deal that was still going on, before back up to the sniper. Perhaps the man was only acting as an extra piece of security. But if that was the case, it might have made more sense that the other party would tell them about it, not keep the sniper hidden at the far end of the hanger. The moment cali touched the case of credits, the sense of danger shot through the apprentice’s veins, feeling as the sniper let loose a shot toward her pink alien friend.

Not taking a moment to think, Xobos let loose a quick force push at the Zeltron’s legs, intending to knock to the ground, allowing the shot to go over her head. As soon as she did, the miraluka leaped up and over Cali, whom she hoped was staying on the ground, quickly whipping out one of her lightsabers and igniting it, the red blade casting an eerie glow over the men. With her free hand, she stretched her fingers out wide, black energy beginning to whip their way out from her fingertips.

This black energy eventually concentrated into one long, dark shaft, the knife edge blade at the end glistening in the hanger lights. Gripping it tight, Xobos brought the spear made of the dark energy over her head, letting it loose toward the sniper. All of these actions were completed within seconds, the speed of the apprentice being shown off in these moments, and before the sniper knew what was going on, the spear was lodged deeply in his chest. He fell forward, off the tall catwalk, hitting the ground with a solid, wet thud that echoed throughout the hallway.

The apprentice’s rage focused toward the business men, growling lightly to herself while continuing to hold the lightsaber in a ready position. Ora come through her mind, speaking in an antagonizing tone. “Kill them now. End this. Let us leave this place.” Her lightsaber wavered, yet she did not move. Xobos spoke aloud, keeping her eyes locked to the men before her, and her body between them and Cali. “Cali..say the word. Each of the die. What do you want me to do.”

8wDTtQq.png

Cali gave a small cry at being toppled without warning. The pink woman collapsed on top of the case of credits she'd been in the process of taking hold of when everything happened.

A soft moan rose from the Zeltron as she slowly pushed her upper body up. One one hand and both knees, Cali rubbed the armor over her breasts as if she could ease the discomfort away from having fallen right on them. At least her suit provided some structural support so they hadn't gotten squished.

Xobos' voice drew Cali's bright eyes which were wide with momentary confusion. What she wanted the Miraluka to do? With a blink the Zeltron glanced in the direction of the sniper. Another blink and she turned her gaze back to the five in front of them. Huh, the cute thing was holding them all at bay? Guess that was Sith training for ya! Not that the Jedi didn't train, but Cali totally bet Sith trained in how to slaughter people effectively -- and that was something her Jedi Master had not bothered to teach.

As the injured party of this sad affair, Cali stood to her feet before she made any declaration. The case of credits had been left where it had fallen for the moment.

"Oh, fiddlesticks," was what Xobos would hear from behind. Cali's hand slid up along a holster for a blaster, only what she drew was not a slightly misshapen bolt thrower; instead, the grip had been left behind and all the Zeltron held in her hand was a cylindrical tube. One that quickly flared to life with a blue beam of light and a trademarked hum. Two sharp pings of blasters being deflected rang out only a second after the exasperation flew through pink lips.

If Xobos turned she'd catch sight of four more with blasters trained on the women having entered from behind. The five she'd momentarily forestalled in action soon reached for their own weapons as their leader roared, "Get them!"

"Oh, oh," Cali knocked another bolt down into the floor. "I don't know. Beat them like a pinata!" Who didn't love pinatas at parties, right? Full of sweets and made all sorts of pretty colors when they burst open. That totally wasn't what happened with people, but a Zeltron really didn't want to think about that. This was just one of those deals. She hated those deals. But at least she had Xobos with her this time. They'd totally beat these guys up and then relax somewhere. Have a drink. Cuddle from a hard day's work. This could totally work out. Long as they didn't get dead.

VSulUUV.gif

8wDTtQq.png

Xobos could hear the sound of a lightsaber behind her being ignited by the pink alien, and didn’t even have to look to see that she was holding back some more of the opposing forces. At least she wouldn’t have to worry too much about them at the moment. Cali could probably handle herself. And if the woman allowed the Miraluka to do so, she would end each and every one of the opposing forces’ lives. It was the least she could do for being as cowardly as they had been. Her focus, at the moment, remained on holding back five business suited men in front of her, whom had seemingly gained their wits after witnessing a spear made of dark energy impale their sniper.

When the leader called out for the rest of his men to get the pair of women, Cali didn’t even need to give the affirmation for Xobos to begin turning these antagonizers into paste. When the pink alien did, however, the apprentice couldn’t help but smirk widely as she reached into her cloak, pulling out a second lightsaber, identical to the one already ignited. It joined it’s mimic by being ignited, the apprentice pressing their bases together to magnetically clasp them together into a double bladed lightsaber. Taking mind to not swing it anywhere near the Zeltron behind her, Xobos gave the blade a quick spin, glaring at the men in front of her.

In the moments before she leaped into action, Xobos could hear Lagos echoing through her mind, giving her advise for the fight ahead. “Lets make this quick, shall we, little master? I don’t know how much I trust that pink…alien with a lightsaber to defend herself.” Grunting an affirmation, xobos pushed her right foot harder against the ground before springing forward with a roar, catching the men off guard at the sudden rage the sith apprentice had flown into. A controlled one, yet no less frightening to someone who had not seen something like it before.

This small moment of pause was all Xobos needed to spring forward and bury one end of her lightsaber deep into one of the men’s chest before his buddies were able to recognize what was happening. Removing it just as quick as he slowly fell to his knees, clutching desperately to the last breaths of life, she blocked two shots from the man next to the dying one, before slashing his blaster in half with an upward slash, only to spin the blade and bisect him with a single downward slash. Watching two of their comrades die within the matter of seconds was enough to fully get the last three in front of her going, firing widely in her direction.

Xobos’s response was to quickly spin her double bladed lightsaber in a circle, continually, to block the shots as they got close to her. Shouting over the sounds of blasters firing and bolts hitting blades of light, the Miraluka took a second to check in on her friend while not removing her eyes from her current objective. “Cali…give me an update please. You’re quiet over there. I’m almost done with these three, and then I’ll be over to help you.”

8wDTtQq.png

The Zeltron's eyes widened and she cast a glance over her shoulder at the sound of a second lightsaber. Wait, sabers did that? Like that was totally cool and stuff.Could you connect more than-- No, no, now wasn't the time to thinking about linking lightsaber hilts together. Really mean and nasty people to deal with.

A few more shots sailing across the distance toward the women and forced the pink one to deflect them away. Her form wasn't any traditional one, but the movements remain fluid all the same. A soft gasp and a little leap followed as she fought to knock one aside. A pout puffed up her dark pink lower lip as she stared at those approaching. Did they not understand the cargo that Cali had brought with her? One of those bolsters hitting the containers could totally ruin everyone's day. Like, oh my gods.

Despite Xobos' comment, there was a swarm of buzzing as the blue beam whirled before the Zeltron. It seemed like either the four in front of her totally hadn't gotten the memo, or were trying to shoot the explosive, corrosive, and newt-ifying shipment! And it was her job to make sure it didn't happen. She leaped, pranced, pivoted, and swirled to catch and deflect every bolt. Despite the less than serious demeanor she gave off in conversation, the Zeltron's movements had an almost blur-like quality to them as she moved just fast enough to catch her quarry.

When her Miraluka called out, only a muffled trill of frustration sounded off. A second later one of the boxes of Puff Powder was launched right off the pallet and toward the four that had closed to within twenty five feet.

The second a bolt hit it and the container burst open, the hanger was filled with a warm, red light of fiery combustion.

"Eeeee!" Cali bounced backwards three hops, her back colliding with one of the piles of goods. That had been way too close, she thought. Almost made her a crispy girl.

As the fire dissipated and all that remain was smoke -- and likely charred bodied, which fortunately Cali couldn't see -- the Zeltron's head whipped side to side for a second. She pivoted to look back at Xobos with wide eyes. "Um, I did a thing. Like, you think it worked?"

VSulUUV.gif

8wDTtQq.png

The explosion that soon followed the Zeltron’s words practically threw the Miraluka off balance, as she had no idea it was coming. Thankfully for her, however, the three ‘buisnessmen’ that she had been fighting off were left the exact same, off balance and fighting to regain it. Unfortunately for them, the sith whom they were incorrectly deciding to fight was able to regain her sense much quicker, and trying to put it out of her mind quickly that her pink friend could be much more crispy, leaped at the disoriented enemies.

Her lightsaber sliced upward to cut one of their blasters in half, with the return downward slice bisecting him in two. Her yellow tinged, blind eyes, turned quickly upon the other two, practically feeling the fear that washed off them. It seemed as though the shadows around the sith grew, transformed, whipping their way toward the men. All of sudden, those shadows shot forward, piecing their way into each of the men’s chest, leaving them dumbfounded as they slowly began to bleed out. Having dealt with the group that she had taken on, she turned to see how her pink, close friend was doing.

Ambrus was as shocked as she was, to see that all of the assailants laid dead near the sight of the explosion, as if the Zeltron had planned that from the very beginning. “Do….you think she meant to do that?” Xobos couldn’t help but chuckle lightly, shaking her head to herself with a smirk peaking at her lips. “Absolutely not.” Her boots began to crack against the ground as she walked over to Cali, turning her head back and forth from the dead bodies to the typically bubbly alien.

“that….didn’t exactly seem like it went to plan, my dear.” Her robotic voice spoken from the mask, beginning to look around to make there were no reinforcements arriving to try and make even more mistakes by attacking the pair. “Perhaps we should leave, Cali. I don’t know how safe this place is, nor how safe I can keep you right now.” She nodded toward the open doors in which they entered, beginning to head toward it with a slightly hurried pace, making sure the zeltron was close behind her.

8wDTtQq.png

"Huh?" Cali blinked and tipped her head to one side for a second as the lightsaber was shoved back into its holster. It totally hadn't worked? Like, the Zeltron glanced back and was pretty sure there weren't any more blaster bolts so it had to have worked.

"Oh," a smile sprang back onto her pink lips, "it kind of did. A little sooner than I thought." With a giggle she stepped over to the pallet and began checking it for signs anything else had gotten damaged. When Xobos proposed departing, the pink one's head popped back up with a wide-eyed stare. "Oh, yeah. No one left here to buy stuff. But I can't leave the goods. I can already hear the shrill beeps about another sale gone wrong." A drawn out sigh issued from the deflating woman.

A commlink appeared in her pink hand as she examined the other pallet. "Hey, Twinkle Toes, send our pals out here on the double--"

"My goodness gracious. Miss Ziiva, we heard the commotion and feared the worst," a protocol droid of some manner responded. "Why, I have them standing by just outside the warehouse and they are on their way now."

"I see 'em. Thanks!" After the link was pocketed the Zeltron tipped her head to the other side with her right index finger upon her lips. "But if he assumed the worst, why were they waiting...?" After a second the Zeltron shrugged, smiled again, and started toward the warehouse door as Xobos had suggested.

The Whimsical employee bounced over to Xobos, hands clasped behind her back as she looked over at her masked cutey. "Hey, you said you weren't sure how safe you could keep me." A beat. "That means you totally like me, right? Wanna go somewhere more relaxing? Better view too."

VSulUUV.gif

8wDTtQq.png

The drawn out sigh got the miraluka to turn and look at her pink companion with a tilt of the head, regarding the words that she had just spoken aloud. She reached forward to grip the woman’s shoulder and give it a quick, reassuring squeeze. “Nothing we could have done. The deal was rotten from the start. What matters is that the most important part of this deal, yourself, isn’t much worse for wear.” With a nod, the apprentice removed her hand and began to proceed toward the door while Cali began to make her holocall. The response from the droid made her furrow her brow lightly.

The weight of the answer began to fall on her shoulders, especially as nyx mused to herself why they would be waiting for them already. Ora put it best in her mind, speaking in a somewhat solemn tone. “either they figured something would go wrong with a mission they put her on…or they don’t trust her. Neither is a good answer.” Her eyes glanced over to the somehow smiling woman as she made her way closer to the blind woman. Neither of those thoughts made xobos exceptionally happy, but that was definitely a conversation for later.

As the pair walked outside and past the group of droids that were waiting, whom earned a sideways glance from the apprentice, she found herself being stopped by the pink alien, questioned at her statement earlier. The first part of her question seemed almost rhetorical, earning Cali a small nod of the head and a swallow from the miraluka. “Of course I like you, and your company. You’re rubbing off on me, just a little bit.” It was the second part of her question that gave her pause. She could very easily run off with this woman for a few days, as she wasn’t expected back to her masters training until then.

However, the thought that lingered at the back of her mind was that the closer she got to Cali, the more likely she’d meet her master, who’d only serve to use her as a tool in his conquest of power. She didn’t want to see the pink one in that situation. Regardless of the risk, the second part of Cali’s question also earned a nod from Xobos, whom smiled lightly under her helmet. “Alright, but to where? And…who’s driving?”

8wDTtQq.png

A great big, warm smile spread across Cali's pink lips. "Just a little?" The Zeltron leaned in closer with her upper body as her bright eyes sparkled.

"Oh," the Zeltron blinked with Xobos' follow-up. "Well there's this cute planet nearby we could find a beach on..." The fluffy strands of hair shifted a bit as the pink one's head tipped the other way then. "'course," the word drawn out just a hair longer than usual, "there's always the other option." A moment later and her eyes were drawn back to the dressed up Miraluka. "You know," as if it were obvious, "my place?"

Like, she'd totally have offered to go to Xobos' place, except she seemed pretty private so far. Didn't really talk at length about what happened elsewhere. Not much about her Master either except being a bit of a demanding karker -- what Cali got from their factory jaunt. Maybe the Miraluka just needed to get to know the pink woman more and then she'd open up.

"It's on Naboo. Lots of space to relax. Great scenery. We can even grab something to eat," Cali prompted with another smile. What? Danger? Here? No, no, they took care of all that. All the time in the world to plan where they'd vacation together now. Girls that sabered together, uh, dined together.

Ooh, speaking of which. "By the way," the Zeltron slid up along side Xobos with Cali's hand taking hold of the other woman's, "thanks for helping me. Didn't expect these guys to try and hijack the shipment, but totally grateful for what you did back there." Bright, wide eyes peered over at her companion.

VSulUUV.gif

Mental State: Quieting back down

8wDTtQq.png

Xobos desperately attempted to try to keep her posture the same that it was before the suggestions flowed from Cali on where they could go, especially once the suggestion of heading back to where Cali lived. Though she didn’t know if it worked, and she probably looked more like she straightened and tightened up a bit. Of course she wanted to see where Cali lived and hang out with her there, but this alien really didn’t know Xobos that well yet. It would be the first time they hung out outside of a business or combat situation.

Regardless, the apprentice turned to face the slight taller alien, giving her a quick nod, thankful that her mask was covering her blushing. “lets..go to your place. You mentioned it’s on Naboo right? There..there are places we could swim there as well, I assume.” She gave a little shrug, even if it was obvious that the poor Miraluka was attempting to keep herself composed. It wasn’t as if she didn’t want to go. Xobos did. A lot, but this also was among the first friendships she had formed since coming off Hypori. All that she hoped was that she didn’t ruin this.

It was then that she felt the presence of Ora in her mind, her voice cutting through the nervousness that ran through her body. “Little master…go with the alien. If this is someone you care about, then there should be no hesitation.” The apprentice stood there for just a moment, before reaching up slowly to remove her helmet from her head, meeting Cali’s eyes as soon as she did so. She took a deep breath, composing herself. “Lets do it. Lets go to Naboo. Lets get dinner together. It’s…what I want.” She slowly offered a smile, grinning up at the Zeltron with genuine excitement this time, her voice conveying much less hesitation this time around.

As the pair approached the ships, she turned back to the pink skinned woman, nodding toward the shuttle that the apprentice had flown to the planet. “We can take my ship, if you’d like. It seems like you have…associates..” Xobos looked over Cali’s shoulder at the Whimsy droids running around still outside the warehouse, before back to the Zeltron and continuing. “That could fly your ship back. I’m happy to fly..if you’d like, of course.”

8wDTtQq.png

Cali blinked as she looked over at the Sithy-type-in-training -- though Xobos seemed to do pretty well for still training. Probably a lot of work learning how to use the Force properly. Stuff a happy Zeltron couldn't be bothered to do because so much else going on! Like, meditation? Boring. Being angry all the time? Not cool. Anyway, she was totally surprised when the pretty and deadly woman accepted the idea of heading to Naboo. Like, totally an option, but kind of one of those "won't happen if you don't ask" things. Looked like it worked too.

"Totally. So much clean, clear water... You'll love it." Cali smiled over at Xobos. Verbally stumbling, little shrugs, and other signs of discomfort weren't really needed nor did the Zeltron choose to point them out. She totally knew what Xobos was going through right then. Pink girl could tell. Sixth sense thing. No Force required, just good ol' Zeltronian genetics. Okay, maybe pheremones and whatever. Could be telepathy! Or empathy. Whatev.

Again, the Miraluka surprised when she removed the helmet and met Cali's bright eyes. What she wanted? Well that was great 'cause Cali totally hadn't been trying to force her. "Yes," she cried with a big grin afterward. "They got great food there too. Weather is always nice. You'll love it."

"Sure. The droids know how to fly the ship," Cali agreed with a quick nod. "There was this one time on Nar Shadda the Sith were invading and I had to get out of their quick before they destroyed the cargo -- and me. So they took off and I jumped aboard as they flew by a platform. Then we hauled out of there through their blockade. Lots of fun. Very dangerous." The pink woman hopped over to take one of Xobos's hands. "Totally looking forward to joining you aboard your ship." Even if it was smaller and didn't have as many amenities. That was okay though. Wasn't like they were going to be flying across the galaxy or something.

"Hey, what kind of swimsuit you like anyway?" she asked as they walked toward the shuttle. Xobos mentioned swimming, after all.

VSulUUV.gif

Mental State: Calming

8wDTtQq.png

The mention of food was enough to cause the apprentice’s smile to grow just a little bit more. The more she actually thought back to it, Xobos honestly couldn’t think of the last time she had a solid, home cooked meal. It must have been months. And even if it was something more along the lines of a picked up meal, that still would have been a step up from what the apprentice had been eating. She certainly wasn’t picky whatsoever.

As the pink alien began to talk about the adventures of the past, including having droids flying ships and the Zeltron practically fighting off the sith on Nar Shadda. Xobos couldn’t help but keep a smile on her face by how much she was beginning to enjoy the company of the pink woman. She even began to reach over, looping her arm so they were linked arm in arm as they walked to reach the shuttle. The ramp was still down, and the Miraluka practically pulled the Zeltron in with her, grinning ear to ear at the story of breaking through a sith blockade. “For someone that seems so…unassuming, you’ve had quite a few adventures, haven’t you Cali?”

Xobos placed the helmet on one of the various supplies crates sitting in the storage area, then pulled off her cloak, then turned to the pink alien. The question about a swimsuit had her blushing lightly, but the smile was still there. “Well…I’m honestly not sure. I haven’t gone swimming in..quite a long time. I’m sure you’ll have some options for me to choose, won’t you?” The little flirt was followed by a small wink to Cali, before the Miraluka walked toward the cockpit.

Once in the cockpit, she hopped up and into the pilot’s seat, quickly kicking off her boots to let her feet breath a little bit. Peering over the chair to see if she could catch the Zeltron’s eyes, she called out to try and get her attention. “Hey Cali, where exactly are we going again? I can’t pilot us if I don’t know where we’re going. With my luck we’ll end up in a black hole or in the middle of the kessel run.” A light laugh followed as she waited for an answer on the exact destination coordinates.

8wDTtQq.png

Cali smiled as she looked over at the Miraluka that seemed comfortable getting close now. A Zeltron could grow to like that. Kind of hard hugging, snuggling, and kissing someone if they kept trying to keep their distance. "Yep. That's really my life's story. I'm out here trying to return a lightsaber, and suddenly I have a job delivering deadly goods. You'd think that'd totally not be a Zeltron thing to do, but it does make people happy. And most of the customers use them against really bad people to protect really nice people."

When they strode up the ramp and into Xobos' ship, the pink one watched as the Acolyte discarded a few trappings like her helmet and cloak. Little more comfortable without them, but Cali could only think Xobos could relax better without the armor too. Good thing they'd solve that soon enough. "Absolutely. I have so many outfits. I'm always on the road, so I have to buy specialized clothing for the venue. I always take everything home though, so I have a huuuge closet." A grin parted her dark pink lips. "And I know I have things that'll fit you just right."

Xobos strode up front to get things started, which left Cali to look after her. Rather than follow immediately though, she took a peek around the immediate area. The Miraluka's voice would carry back soon enough to draw the Zeltron's gaze once more. With a few bounces, the pink skinned woman's hands slipped about the upper portion of the seat so she could lean forward. Her bright eyes beheld the instruments as she hovered near Xobos' ear with a smile on Cali's lips. "Capital city, Naboo. Main spaceport. Hanger Seven." Her eyes shifted to the side as she looked over at her pilot. "I trust you, Xobos." No chance the pretty woman would bounce them into a blackhole. Though prompt arrival would be good so they could relax. Xobos in particular could use the opportunity before the strain of her training got to her.

VSulUUV.gif

8wDTtQq.png

Xobos sat in the pilots chair pressing a few buttons on the console as she chuckled, listening to the crazy story and life the Zeltron had lived through. It certainly didn’t seem like someone so..kind and non-aggressive to go on these types of adventures. Though it did seem like Cali was seemingly dragged into a lot of these situations, whether she wanted to be or not. Even so, it was possible that the pink one could use some training on how better to defend herself. Perhaps in the future, she could take the Zeltron to Zax, get her some training sessions. The last thing that Xobos wanted was to find out Cali was hurt because she wasn’t trained for a situation that she could have presented.

The talk of outfits made the Miraluka turn and grin at the Zeltron, giving her a quick nod in response. “I honestly wouldn’t mind that. You could play dress up with me. It’s something just…fun, that I don’t get to do too much.” She gave a little shrug, turning back to the pilot console and pressing a few buttons, shooting the ship up into the air and pointed outward from the planet. It was only a few moments later that she felt two, warm, soft arms cross around the seat then around her neck. The voice near her ear gave her a little shiver, though she nodded and placed the coordinates into the hyperspace console. Once the shuttle was in space, she pushed the lever forward, and suddenly the cockpit was a nice shade of blue.

Taking a moment to enjoy the scene, she turned to see the pink one’s face still close to her. She stole a quick kiss on the Zeltron’s cheek, grinning all the while. “How do you feel about a little training session? I feel like I could teach you a thing or two while we’re flying there.” A little shrug came from the Miraluka next, while a smirk started to come over her face. “Unless you have some other idea how to pass the time, Miss Ziiva.”

8wDTtQq.png

Cali blinked and looked over at the Miraluka while the shuttle was in flight. Seemed the Dark-trained woman was getting a little bolder with a little kiss on the cheek. Probably the same boldness she demonstrated in combat training, but now in a less violent and more social setting. Unlikely her Master had deep, personal conversations -- just something a girl picked up on given their interactions and the few comments the student made of her teacher.

"Mmm," the Zeltron purred. "I bet you could teach me a thing or two." Not a doubt in her pink-head that being true. Wasn't like the Jedi Master taught any Sith secrets; the two philosophies were kind of at odds. Cali didn't understand the "rich" history or the "deep" philosophical differences, but she understood the gist. One was about selflessness and sacrifice, while the other wasn't. Couldn't imagine a Sith Zeltron though. That just sounded so wrong. Most Zeltron would literally die before they managed to obtain any real dark-side power if it was all anger and brooding and death.

She leaned in around one side of the seat, one hand descending to take up Xobos' hand in hers. "Well, come on, then. We are not learning anything up here except how pretty watching the galaxy flash before our eyes is. Pretty, but loads of time for that later." Wasn't like hyperspace was going anywhere, or that it looked different depending on where or when you were. Wasn't like beaches varying on the same planet or between planets.

On their feet, the pink one pressed herself up against Xobos, her arms wrapped about the sides of the Miraluka. With her hands wrapped above the other woman's rump, she gazed down at the slightly shorter catch. "You know, I could teach you a thing or two myself. Better mine are more relaxing. Though," her head rolled just a bit to the side while she smiled, "you might turn beet red."

VSulUUV.gif

8wDTtQq.png

Xobos couldn’t help the smile from growing on her face. It wasn’t like the pink woman was completely untrained or anything. She had shown that in the fight in the warehouse. In fact, she probably could use telekinesis to move objects much better than she could. It hadn’t been part of her training regime up to this point. However, she did know that her saber skills were much better in general, and it was something that the pink one could work on. While she didn’t doubt the Zeltron’s ability to fandangle her way out of situation, Xobos wanted to feel safe knowing that she could also defender herself with the lightsaber.

It seemed like Cali was certainly on board with the whole idea, as she practically pulled to her feet from her sat position in the pilot’s chair. Almost instinctively, her hand clenched around the softer, pink skinned one, as if she was beginning to be scared to let it go. It wasn’t that she knew she was doing just yet, but it was probably a change in pressure that the pink one would feel. Or, she might have felt, if she hadn’t let go, reaching around Xobos to take two full scoops of her rump. The apprentice practically backed up into the pilot’s chair, the metal pressing into the center of her back as she felt full well where the Zeltron’s hands were resting.

A light chuckle began resonating inside her mind, before the soft voice of Ora spoke clear and teasingly. “If I couldn’t tell, little master, I’d say that she liked you…” That only added to the rising blushing that Xobos tried to fight off, putting on a little smirk of her own as she responded to the taller of the alien pair. “Train first, your play training after. Fair trade?” She leaned a little forward into Cali, trying to make sure the alien knew that she wasn’t the only one enjoying how close they were. There would be more time for this later, but there was nothing to say that Xobos couldn’t enjoy the moment a little bit now.

8wDTtQq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom