Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sudden entrance.

Grimm

Alex had finished up a deal with some of his partners, which ended up in a fire fight in space. The ship was rather damaged and his pilot was issuing them to fly down for repairs. They seemed to be following now, so they had to pull off some evasive actions to dodge incoming fire. Soon a planet had came into sight, and his partner had lowered down without Alex's orders. It was a smart choice, but he didn't want to do it.

The ship was caught flames as they entered the atmosphere, but was holding together. It was when they were about to land, that it had malfunctioned and plummeted into the ground. The light freighter would plow through the ground, causing a rather large explosion. Lucky for them, they had ejected right before it crashed into the planet. The two of them had landed in a clearing of grass on an unknown planet in the Ira system, well to them.

They had both started to look for signs of life, so they can get off this planet back to there normal lives.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

It had been a quiet day on a planet in the outer regions of the galaxy. It was otherwise known as Zahat'n'ira. Lilith now lived here, in a tiny village, and had a great, peaceful life. But now it seemed like the planet had suddenly become extremely famous. Well, not extremely, but still... People came here or crashed on the planet or whatever else happened. The former life was now changed forever. It was a bit sad, but Zahati'i had already adapted to this new life. It was only a matter of time when Lilith does the same.

Today Malificete had woken up a bit early. The sun had just risen and some native people had already started working. It was still the warm season and people enjoyed having as much sun as possible. This year had been surprisingly good for the local inhabitants. Their fields were full of different crops and the tribe chief had already promised great things to the people. It made Lilith optimistic.

But now she stood near the outskirts of the tribe when a ship crashed. She was confused. And shocked.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex had placed his pilot Kingor arm over his head, and made him lean onto him. He was rather wounded from the debris from the crash, it would only be a matter of time before it became fatal. They dragged on until they could see the outskirts of some town, they weren't there yet but they would be soon enough. He made sure that his blasters was at his side, along with his blade hidden. It was always a last counter-measure to any threat or something that his vast amount of weaponry could not kill.

He saw someone in the distance and pulled out his blaster in his free hand. Training it on the figure as he got closer, trying to make out if it was friend or foe. He didn't get any closer to @[member="Darth Malificete"] as he waited for a response from the figure.

"Who are you?" It was the only thing he could say to someone strange on a different world...he knew nothing about.

@[member="Grimm"]

"Who are you?"

"Who are you? You came to this planet and brought panic. It's a surprise, that people didn't start panicking the moment when they saw the ship."

Why was she so angry? She should've been friendly to the visitor or... newcomer. Pregnancy may have been the cause, though making an assumption like that could've been invalid.
hu
A Zahati'i kid came to Lilith with a rather confused and terrified face. Her horns hadn't grown long yet, but she had tiny formations on her head. She wore a simple outfit: a dress made of pure animal leather. She held a little staff in her hand, a bit like Lilith's Fölges.

"Zank'ht dim, Malifii-ri?"

She spoke in pure Zahati'n, which was beautiful in Lilith's opinion. The way little children spoke it was soft and... cute.

"Thi'z humii n'dz-no."

At first, she had asked: "Who is he, Malificete?" Her second sentence was "I'm scared". And so was the rest of the village.

"Deth'm nerver'tez, d'm Mimiliy-ri," Lilith spoke in Zahati'n with Galactic Basic accent, which meant "Doesn't matter, my Mimiliy."

Then she told Mimiliy to leave and the girl did as she was told to. Lilith turned to the man again and started walking towards him like a diva. She thought she was one, but of course, her pregnant belly said something else.

Grimm

He didn't know the language they spoke, but he would surely learn it. He was very skilled in tongue, so knowing every language would be a benefit to himself. Now the only word he could make out was maybe a name, Malificete-ri. She then started to walk towards him, trying to be of interest. He wasn't interested at all and aimed the blaster around the front of her feet. Firing off a warning shot, he wasn't going to let her get any closer to them.

"Aru'ela, tell me what are doing...Malificete." He said menacing to her, while he aimed his blaster at her again.

The first word was mandalorian that meant Hostile, to install fear but the rest was in the regular galactic language.

@[member="Grimm"]

"Aru'ela, tell me what are doing... Malificete."

Lilith didn't know what the first word meant, nor did she know the language it came from. But now Lilith stopped and took her purple lightsaber from her back. She was also ready to use her powers.

"Wow... You managed to say my name..."

She started walking again while she raised her hand and a purple energy started forming above it.

"Who are you? You got the answer to your previous question, so..."

The energy formed and finally, it turned into a purple whip-like energy which was at the moment in a shape of a ball, though some moments later, it started moving, raising up around Lilith's hand. It was tightly around her skin in the shape of a spiral, moving towards the shoulder.

Grimm

Alex didn't know what to answer to her, but he knew that she had to be a force user. Her whip was of a interesting variety but he showed some fear. It was to act like a wounded animal but he would pounce the moment that he was given the chance. He still trained his blaster on her, not wavering his shot as he faced many force users in the past.

"I am Grimm Dark, Merchant of war. I deal with weaponry to small time factions, does that clear things up?" He said giving his Alias for his business. "Now if you don't mind putting away your little device, or do you prefer to dance." He said with a smirk behind his words.

@[member="Grimm"]

"Now if you don't mind putting away your little device, or do you prefer to dance."

The man held a blaster and it was aimed at her. Lilith didn't believe he is able to kill her, but it was better to be careful. So she put the lightsaber away again, attaching it to the back of her leather belt. Then the whip solidified completely, turning into an accessory which was completely made out of metal. Or it seemed like it was. It was actually an illusion, but those not skilled in the Force didn't see through them very well. The whip was still made out of purple energy and it released a dark smoke-like energy.

"I put my lightsaber away, so I am going to ask you to put your blaster away. I am here to protect the innocent people of this tribe,"

she said. "What happened? Why did you crash on this planet?"

She started walking towards the man again, but this time like a normal person. The diva-like walk had been unexpectedly uncomfortable. All because of the unborn child.

Grimm

Grimm watched her put away her light-saber, but he wasn't stupid. He was a force user, so he was able to see the faint energy that was hovering around. She was trying to trick him and he would fall for it for the time being. He put away his blaster and helped level out his pilot on his shoulder.

"I am protecting my partner right now, it is only natural for me to do my job." He said behind his mask. "Help my friend here, and I will tell you how we got here."

He waited for her to response back to him.

@[member="Grimm"]

"Help my friend here, and I will tell you how we got here."

"Alright... What do I have to do?" Lilith asked as she finally reached the man. "Is the friend hurt?" She was not a healer and she knew nothing about healing, but maybe she was able to come up with something. After all, she had made a Dark Side Spell with just a moment, she had had to learn the Art of Movement with a short time and without help... She learned the basics of creating illusions by herself. Probably she was able to heal too.

Of course, if the person needed healing.

Grimm

Grimm looked at her ready for anything but he knew that he should tell her the truth.

" Can we go to your village, I need to place him on a flat table." He said. "We jumped off our ship, some of the debris from the ship had lodged itself into his chest, and he is bleeding out. So tell me, if he is hurt or not?" He said being a smartass but seriously his friend was groaning in pain.

Grimm looked out towards the village, he really didn't have time for her to keep asking questions. He could feel the blood dripping onto his clothing and his hands were covered with his blue blood.

@[member="Grimm"]

"So tell me, if he is hurt or not?"

"Well, we can go to the closest hut and ask for help. Druids are good healers, actually," Lilith said. "This way!" She started moving towards the closest hut. It was a small one and it belonged to two older-type Druid Elders. So it was a good option.

"In case you actually want to help him..."

Grimm

He didn't say another word as he walked with his pilot to the hut. He was one of the very few who he trusted, so if he died now. He would need to find another, which might take ages.

He followed her to the hut, and waited for the healers to get to work if there were any around the hut, still he was prepared for the worst.

Druids were known for knowing people's names without anybody actually telling them their names and so it happened this time too. "Griim-en, we are really sad, but we don't know if we are able to perform such healing rituals. We can try, but... Mh'zet par't'r," the Head Healer said in Galactic Basic with a strong Zahati'n accent.

Lilith was really frightened by what the Head Healer just told them. The last sentence made her understand, that they'd have to use powers they aren't allowed to use. "I'm really sorry... Who was he for you?"

Grimm

Grimm had only frowned at the display of the druids, he didn't like them. He wanted to force them to use there full power, but he knew that it would only be a matter of time. Everyone had a time to go, now he would need to trust less people and focus on the company. Meeting many people and others was starting to get on his nerves. What would he need to do now?

"You better try or I will not be merciful to you, if you don't try." He said darkly to them.

He heard the women's question and he didn't know what to answer. It would be rather rough for him to do his job this way, but maybe he could just say a few things.

"He was my business partner, one of few only people I trusted with my life. That was all." He said honestly.

"It's really sad to hear that. The local Druids don't like using dark powers for healing. They believe natural healing is the only type people can resist and thus, they rarely fix lost limbs or... huge wounds or something. I will talk to them, trying to convince them to try, but be aware... if I or they don't succeed, I believe your business partner will..." Lilith spoke, without completing her sentence. She was sure the man understands what would happen.

"Meh'am-ri, please... Try to heal him... Please use the Dark Side of the Force... only for this one time," she said, turning to the Head Healer. The gesture this healer made after listening to Lilith meant, that she is convinced and she will try.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm only stood silent, as she said her reasoning. It truly didn't matter to him, if they healed him he would be grateful...if they didn't try. He would blaster the hell out of there brains.

He looked down at his partner, waiting to see if he would survive the the proceeds.

"Maybe we should leave to let them do their job? The presence of other people is a huge distraction. Normally, healing is done between two people..." Malificete spoke to Grimm. She was sure she herself was the main distraction because of the Darkness which lied in her. Zahati'i were naturally kind of different from other Force-sensitives. They didn't limit themselves with these... sides of the Force. They knew only Mother Nature, the holy power which allowed them to do what has to be done. "Are you OK with that?"

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm nodded to her as he placed walked outside of the hut. He wondered if he would survive or not. Yet, the issue now was who was the girl.

"Who are you exactly?"

Leaving along with the man, Malificete hoped the Druids are able to help the partner of Grimm. But she understood, that if they feel like it's too dark, they will just kill him. And knowing them, most likely that's what would happen. "I am Darth Malificete... and, umm... I was a member of the former Sith Empire before it was destroyed." She knew she can't tell him why she actually uses this name, but saying, that she was a former Sith seemed like a good idea.

@[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom