Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sudden entrance.

Grimm

Grimm only starred at her, she was a sith. This was of course what mattered to him, but he didn't trust her. This was not like the jedi, they helped each other but the sith only helped to gain something. So he only looked at her from behind his mask, asking himself if he should even say anything important to her.
"What's a Darth? I never really cared for the empire, it was only a title anyway." He said honestly.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Darth is not only a title, but a sign of power. Not everybody can go around the galaxy and call themselves a 'Darth'. This title must be given if a Darksider is seen as ready to let go of their former life and become a servant of the true, one and only Dark Lord. The Darth will have to fight against Light while caring about other Sith. Being a Sith is more than just using the right side of the Force, but a person mus be disciplined and show no weakness," Malificete spoke.

"I think you'd be great as an Apprentice of mine, actually..."

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm looked at her with a serious expression on his face, but of course his mask was covering over his face. What else could he do, but what she spoke of made some sense to him. Power was important, of course he had other ways to achieve his goals...plus he didn't like the darth branding. He would never allow himself to fall in line behind a dark lord in the future, but since he is still young it would allow it to become stronger.

Yet, his plan was something bigger...to grow with both sides of the force of course. He wouldn't tell anyone of his plans, because they would see it as him doing something unwanted within the sith.

"Oh? You think I will be great? What makes you so certain of that, I'm just a simple merchant."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"I can sense power in you. I am a Force-sensitive, so I understand such things... hopefully... most of the times," Malificete spoke. She was definitely not very powerful, so most of the times, she was only able to sense Force-sensitivity, the side of the Force currently present in a person and... that was it. Only at rare occasions, she was able to tell how strong somebody is and these sudden occasions didn't depend on the power of the person. No, not at all. They were completely random.

"I don't know how good of a Master I would be, but I could teach you a few things, if you wanted to."

@[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom