Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship T-4b Imperial Shuttle | Sularen's Personal Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.

john-burns-img-1428.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Personal Shuttle for Marlon Sularen
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Here
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Suite
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Targeting & Sensor Systems
  • Standard Ion Drives
  • Standard Solar Ionization Reactor
  • Escape pods
  • Docking Clamps
  • Fire linked turrets with fast track mountings on each applicable armament
  • Passengers | 12 Passengers + 2 Pilots
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy Armor | The T-4b is equipped with a considerable about of defenses including Various Layers of Shielding , a Reinforced Hull and most importantly a Shield Force Multiplier allowing , the T-4b to withstand attacks from enemy Fighters and making the Shuttle more durable.
  • General Mobility | In addition to it's Heavy Armor , the T-4b compared to most shuttles possess Alot of Mobility being faster and more maneuverable then most shuttles and even some Fighters , allowing it to outrun certain enemy fighters in some cases.
  • Cloaking Technology | In addition to Heavy Armor and Mobility , the T-4b Shuttle is equipped with a Stygium Cloaking Device allowing it to evade enemy forces that otherwise could destroy the shuttle and make it to safety at ease.
WEAKNESSES
  • Defensive Armament | Despite it's perks , the T-4b Shuttle is equipped with a Standard Amount of Weaponry for a Shuttle although these weapons are primarily used in defense when fending off enemy Starfighters.
  • Rear Weak-Spot | In addition to it's Defensive Armament , the T-4b Possess a Weak-Spot at it's rear which is vulnerable to constant bombardment from enemy Starfighters not to mention the Reinforced Hulls are weaker at the Rear of the T-4b compared to the other parts of the Shuttle.

DESCRIPTION
As Marlon Sularen began plotting against the Galactic Alliance and traveling across the Galaxy to recruit new individuals to his cause , he required a new means of transportation capable of allowing him to travel throughout the Galaxy at ease and thus he began works on his own Personal Shuttle , the T-4b Imperial Shuttle in which would be equipped with new Technologies to ensure maximum performance and that Sularen could remain safe within his own Shuttle.

The T-4b Shuttle is equipped with an Extreme Layer of Defenses including Reinforced Hulls , Multiple Layers of Shields and a Shield Force Multiplier allowing the Shuttle to withstand enemy Fighters for an extended period of time compared to most shuttles not to mention the T-4b also possess a High amount of Mobility witha higher rating of Speed and Maneuverability then most Shuttles already. These Factors along with the Fact that the T-4b is equipped with a Cloaking Device makes the Shuttle extremely durable with high durability rates against hostile Fighters and Interceptors.

However despite this there are some considerable weaknesses to Sularen's Personal Shuttle. This would include a lack of major Offensive Weaponry as the weapons used by the T-4b Imperial Shuttle are primarily defensive and rarely used for attacking hostile Craft. And in addition to this , the T-4b Shuttle possess a weak-spot at it's rear where the Reinforced Hull is weaker then the other points throughout the Shuttle with high chances of structural failure in the rear hulls shall hostile Fighters bypass the Shielding and relentlessly pummel the Rear of the T-4b Shuttle.

Nevertheless , the T-4b Shuttle is a remarkable Shuttle being capable of withstanding hostile Starfighters at an extended period of time and evading hostile forces with it's Cloaking Device. Despite it's Defensive Armament and Rear Weak-Spot it remains a reliable Shuttle for the times to come.

Last edited:

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Maracel Yorkell II"]

This is a quick review, so please accept my apologies to jumping straight to it.

Maracel Yorkell II said:
Manufacturer: Yorkell Industries
Please can you hyperlink this manufacturer.

Maracel Yorkell II said:
Material : Durasteel , Alusteel
Please can you hyperlink these materials.

Maracel Yorkell II said:
and is hard to destroy through the use of bombing runs as the Ships Flak Guns inflict heavy damage on any Starship it hits.
Recommend you remove this section of the sentence here. We do not allow submissions to actually dictate damage.

Maracel Yorkell II said:
i which the Shrapnel Missiles as able to bypass enemy shields and inflict heavy damage on any ship.
And remove this, please. A present this is akin to calling a shot.

As for your overall ratings, you're actually one over balance at present (please refer to table under the spoiler), so please amend accordingly.

2a78219ee0b40b41dd4bc6c18328ea9a.png

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Moved to Pre-Factory as per author's request. Please remember to make a note at the bottom of your submission summarizing the changes you have made and tag a member of the Factory Staff once you're ready for active judgement.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Alrighty, let's take a look-see. So, nice submission, however there are two issues I'd like you to fix. One, as per factory restricted material rules, a HIMS necessitates production at Semi-Unique, and this is a Mass-Produced ship. I'd suggest getting rid of it, or lowering production rating. Two, could you please link the manufacturer and all the factions you've listed there. Please tag me once you've made these changes.

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

This a heck of a starship, and your write up is awfully impressive. However, there's some issues that need to be addressed before I can approve it.

First, thank you for being so cooperative during this review. On behalf of the entire Factory staff, we really appreciate it.

Second, in your "Advanced Systems" you list several specific systems, such as the "G-32 Evasive Armor Plating" and "AR-0B Damage Reduction Armor Component". When you are listing these types of specific systems, or even general system or component types which will inevitably figure into PvP or combat roleplay, we ask that you hyperlink their Wookieepedia or Chaos articles/submissions for easier referencing later. If you can do this now, I would appreciate it greatly. This includes weapons listed under 'armament' as well.

Next, this is a Mass-Production submission, so any and all stealth technologies need to be removed, This includes anti-ion emissions tracers and the like. Stealth technology, per Factory rules, is limited to 'semi-unique' or 'unique' submissions only.

Your ship features a wide variety of shielding and very durable armor layering, which places it much above the 'high' rating you have given it. I am going to ask you to either increase your defense rating or remove some of these layers. This ship's capabilities border on becoming 'Over-powered' as you clearly state its abilities to go toe-to-toe with virtually anything below an SSD and even against an entire fleet of smaller ships, to include cruiser-sized vessels. This is dangerously riding the line, if not plainly over it, as being 'Mass-Produced', a small fleet of these ships could overpower a vastly larger and better armed fleet with relative ease. Therefore, I am going to ask that you lower production values to at least 'limited' or below to prevent misuse of this ship in the future. The last line in your description refers to this as a 'unique' class of vessel, which may be better suited to such a powerful ship, although I personally believe that you needn't go so far as to limit production this much, but you do make it clear that this ship is very hard to kill and quite capable of battling alone against odds which for most ships would be overwhelming. I'm all for making a potent ship, just not so much as you have here, as again, based on this submission, even a small flotilla would be sufficient to hold back a much larger fleet or several superior vessels handily. To balance this, limiting production will lessen the likelihood of future abuse.

So you have some options here, lowering to 'semi-unique' or below, allows you to keep stealth technologies intact, while placing it at limited and removing stealth technologies still permits the higher rating for your defensive suite. Please let me know what you decide and tag me when you've made these corrections. Thanks again.

John Locke John Locke

In that case i changed everything about the OOC Information , Production Information , the Technical Specifications , the Standard Features and Special Systems , the Strengths and Weaknesses and about the Description of the Product.

Essentially i used an older submission and created something new out of it.

Few issues, just on a few updates that have occurred since this submission last been checked.

The link to this is broken, please repair it. This probably happened when the website undergone its change.

Market Status, a new field is also missing. Please add it in.

When you have the time, fix these issues and I can push it for approval once I give it a final run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom