Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Subach-Innes Blowout Auction Part 2: Starfighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfighters
Support Ships
The house would like to remind all auction winners that payment must be presented upfront and in full before the items will be released to your custody.

OOC: In the future, [member="Særa Ayña Savan"], please refrain from personal comments like this. It was decided between myself and [member="Enigma"] to honor Rave's bid, despite falling just outside the deadline, because of your comment. Please be respectful to others who participate in the auctions, or you may be barred from future auctions.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Enigma"]
I say do it to be spiteful, nor did I say anything personal or offensive, I said it because it was true. People like to take advantage. Perhaps not Rave, but people take from example. No need to bar me for adhering to the original post's own rules. That'd be... something.

Amazing how I just point something out to make sure this isn't one of those "accept the last minute bid because we're cool with X and Y" auctions and I'm the one nailed for it.

I promise you I won't participate in your auctions anymore if you're going to cheat and call out the ones just looking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom