Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Subach-Innes Blowout Auction Part 1: Capital Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Janus said:
[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] | [member="Captain Larraq"]

I advise approaching Larraq ICly and demanding some sort of percentage of profits derived from sales of the ship, since you helped design the ship and its schematics are at least partially yours. Whether or not Larraq responds to this by throwing a bunch of asteroids into your planet is beyond my control, though, so choose carefully.
[member="Darth Janus"], [member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

No worries of Asteroid chucking. I wasn't the one to win the blueprints. That honor belongs to Ahri

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Nobody worked out anything with me so I have no idea what you are referring to, sir. Please don't pull me into things.

That said, though, I did notice that the Infernus had Semi-Unique and Inferetes on it and pretty much threw it away. I announced this in my faction chat which he is a part of before these posts were made so I don't even know why they were made....

I apologize for the issue and staff being brought up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom