Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stygium Crystal Raid/Expedition

So I'm looking for a group to go hunting for some Stygium crystals. Specify, enough to make a transferable stealth unit that can be stored in a cargo bay and activated. Anyone willing to help me with this?

@Vulpesen @Vaelokin As long as you don't try and kill each other, you can come.
@[member="Cira"] The same could be said for Aeten II. Would it be possible to reach a sort of agreement of any sort?

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

You'll have to discuss that with @[member="Ayden Cater"], none the less, Maramere is on heavy fortified guard due to the stygium and remnants of the potential bio-hazard contained there.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hmm. The only way we're doing Aeten II is if we hammer it with ships, and that means killing Mandos for certain. Otherwise, we're just going to get squashed. On the other hand, if we do Maramere, we're less likely to be squashed on sight but we'll still be cutting corners close and making permanent enemies of the Prot.

The only other thing I can think of is bartering. I'm getting some songsteel, phrik and had some cortosis. On an alt but same difference. Sadly, I don't think it'd be hardly enough for more than one person's worth of stygium.

There are a lot of options and all of them suck equally, so pick your poison guys. I'm down either way.

@[member="Vulpesen"] While I like your thought process, how do you plan to sneak out with any significant amount of crystals for the two of us, let alone for any others? It would be nice, but improbable. As far as bartering goes, I've got the only thing a bothan needs: information. I can trade Spynet services for resources, but that's about it.

Not with the manner by which each Omega Protectorate soldier is identified with. Blame Cira's paranoia after Clockwork Rebellion, sith antics, and numerous assassination attempts.

:p

Maramere is a planet with remnants of a WMD.... it is on high lock down because of efforts to ensure proper disposal and destruction of the items. Add to that the stiygium crystals... yeahh...

The odds of you being able to "pretend" to be Omega Protectorate soldiers on such a planet are low. You can probably be able to do it for a little bit, but then alarms will start ringing.

And then if we catch you, we'll be wondering why a CIS agent, a Jedi Knight, and who ever else came in trying to steal our stygium. International conflicts ensue.

Not saying it can't be done, but you will be having heavy opposition on our end if you attempt to steal.

@[member="Maelion Liates"]
Clearly, people were not looking correctly or being tagged to the Protectorate if you were, like the regulations are for doing so in the factory.

You got off scott free. Not on my watch :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom