Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stygium Crystal Raid/Expedition

@[member="Ayden Cater"]
You are imagining we did not? The Protectorate is more than you two, yet we encountered no resistance, nor any attempts since to investigate.

@[member="Cira"]
Then I look forward to seeing you try to halt future raids. Our needs are sated.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]
I had not considered this because it was not logical.
Regardless, our arrival was not observed.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
You will be purged without processing.

Can we please stop flooding this thread with IC / ooc antics that are by no means beneficial to the original poster's desires to find a group for his raid or potential parlay for his crystals?

In any event, @[member="Strask Ak'lya"] you may contact ayden for details on what your options are, as I mentioned earlier, for we do have others who have come with us respectfully for possible methods of them acquiring the crystals.

I would ask that any further comments be placed in PM if they do not pertain to this LFG.

Haha, good luck trying to sneak into protectorate territory with the Iron Knight patrolling @[member="HK-36"] His eyes see everything. I would enjoy a barter RP because I could use some time away from the battlefield, but that's entirely up to @[member="Ayden Cater"] if he allows me shore leave to take this mission. I am willing to be a rep for Omega. But if you choose to raid, I cannot guarantee that HK wouldn't make every action necessary to wipe you from the 'verse.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Cira said:
Not with the manner by which each Omega Protectorate soldier is identified with. Blame Cira's paranoia after Clockwork Rebellion, sith antics, and numerous assassination attempts.

:p

Maramere is a planet with remnants of a WMD.... it is on high lock down because of efforts to ensure proper disposal and destruction of the items. Add to that the stiygium crystals... yeahh...

The odds of you being able to "pretend" to be Omega Protectorate soldiers on such a planet are low. You can probably be able to do it for a little bit, but then alarms will start ringing.

And then if we catch you, we'll be wondering why a CIS agent, a Jedi Knight, and who ever else came in trying to steal our stygium. International conflicts ensue.

Not saying it can't be done, but you will be having heavy opposition on our end if you attempt to steal.
With all due respect, do you think they would give up their identities if caught? Were it me, I know I would not. :p
What are we bartering btw? o_O

@[member="Nyos Val"] First off, check this by the post directly above you. Secondly, why do I need to attack?

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Well..... What do we have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom