Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Studying the Past

[member="Connor Harrison"]

"I could possibly be seeing a few seconds into the future to know about attacks or other obstacles?" Taeli asked, highly skeptical ... at least she would be if not for how her fight with Kar had gone. Then Connor stuck his foot out in her path and it just happened naturally. Instead of tripping over his boot, she sidestepped it neatly without looking. She didn't even register he tried to trip her for a moment. Then her eyes narrowed.

"Did you just try and trip me?" she asked, hands going to her hips. "That's not very gentleman like, Mr. Connor."

Her mind was racing at the implications though. Yes, she was annoyed he tried to trip her, but she was thrilled that maybe he was right. Was she really a Force user after all and she just hadn't known it, chalking up the weird things to just natural skill or luck?

"But ... how is this possible?" she whispered.

Connor grinned and flashed his eyes at her experience of touching the Force.

"Feels good, doesn’t it. Natural. Like breathing."

He tapped the side of her head with his fingers gently.

"Don’t let that in there over-rule what lies naturally inside you, ok? Do your studies and whatever, but give me your word you’ll come find me on Voss. I know you’ve got it in you, and they will coax it from me and I bet they’ll do the same for you."

Connor looked at her hair, and tensed, focusing on her and trying to speak directly to her as Masters had done to him. He’d tell from her reaction if it worked.

You look cute when you’re confused, Rae.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"I see you trying to be all philosophical," she said, looking at him and noting how handsome he looked. He was kinda cute when he was trying to be all Jedi Master and all that. Her eyes turned confused again though as she thought about his words. It felt good, it felt nice but she didn't have any control over when the power would appear beyond this passive sense thing. Could she ... no she couldn't ... but maybe ... possibly?

"I need time to think," she said, shaking her head. "Can I get back to you about that offer? I'm not saying no, I want to learn, I really do ... but I need to think okay? Meet me in the library later tonight or tomorrow?"

With a large nod, Connor stepped back and twisted his bag onto his other shoulder.

"I may pop along later. You just think on what I said, Rae. You never know where that gift may take you if you unlock it."

He smiled and gave her a little wink before turning and walking back up past the training fields and towards the admin building to finally find where he could stay. She was an odd one, that Taeli Rae, but Connor rolled his lips back and forward in thought about what a great asset she could become to him.

And the Silver Jedi of course, in time.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

With a literal ton of things on her mind, Taeli went to the one place on campus where she knew she could get some quiet time. There was a small alcove in the archaeology lab that no one ever went near, and she had sort of turned it into her thinking place. Sitting down, she just stared off into space and thought and thought some more.

If she had the Force, like Connor said she did, it would explain so much. But how did she have it? Neither here parents or their parents had been Force Sensitive so it couldn't have been through genetics. Mutation in her genes maybe? The same thing that made her eyes purple?

"Gah," she grumbled, massaging her temples. It made no sense, why did she have these abilities? A sudden gust of wind blew several fallen papers out from around her, Taeli unknowingly letting out a small burst of Force energy to do so. She didn't know anything really about the Force, just things from history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom