Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Study at the Levantine Astronautical Academy

You probably wouldn't have clicked this link if the word 'academy' (without Jedi or Sith connotations) didn't make you think of Ender's Game, Starfleet Academy, Saganami Island or something along those lines. Well, guess what. This is exactly along those lines.

There's a faction FAQ here. A few more points, in a nutshell:

• This is a subfaction of the Levantine Sanctum, but you do not have to be a LS member to join the Academy or even to teach at it. Transfer programs and visiting professorships are a thing, or maybe you'll join the Levantine Frontier Corps when you graduate. Not a huge deal.
  • The Academy is on Oswaft Station.
  • No Force classes at this academy. Science, engineering, command, tactics, piloting, marksmanship, navigation, diplomacy, etc. If you reeeeally want to learn the Force, we'll send you to the Jedi Academy network for a 'semester abroad.'
  • This is definitely not a project spearheaded by me. I just happened to be the one deputized to make the ad and click 'create faction,' because I know my way around FactionCP and had a spare bit of time this evening. This whole thing was crafted by a big chunk of the Levantine faction, and a lot of other people are involved in getting the Academy up and running, creating content, etc.
  • We'll give you prompts, ongoing classroom threads, mission boards and such, but the main idea is just...be chill. Make your own training missions, hang out IC, write what you want to write in the board's very first NFU-skill-based academy. That doesn't mean we won't be tracking progress and dishing out commendations and things. We appreciate a good bit of bling, and we promise that graduating from the Levantine Astronautical Academy will wind up being a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom