Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strings of Fire

The Shrouded Republic, the remnants of The Dominion. A faction she had helped found and stayed until they went out in flames. Those flames had almost taken her, but she escaped before the volcano explosion and lived to tell the tale. Now within the SR and the remnant, she had her place back to what it was with the Dominion. Head of Intelligence and working with her network of contacts. Training and making sure there was nothing that would upset the day to day of things.

People came and went, lives lived and died. In the shadows, she lived. Sometimes though duty called her to come out and today was one of those days. Not quite an open house, but a request was made for a person to get familiar with what was what and she had been given the duty of filling him in. She had been around for the longest time of those people that were still active and involved.

The man was an unknown to her, but Ra wasn't worried. Hiding her alignment within the Force, she went to meet him as he entered the intelligence area. This wasn't the only part of Winter he would see, but just the start. Wearing a professional business façade, she approached him.

"Welcome. Call me Ra. Easier than my whole name."

She wore​ what she considered to be her work clothes and what she was comfortable in. A brown top, the color of fall leaves with sleeves loose enough to hold two hidden lightsaber hilts up them. Nobody here knew she could use the Force so she displayed no saber on hip, but did wear a blaster and hidden in her boots were two knives. Her pants were black and over everything, she wore a dark purple cloak which she grabbed on the way out of her office.

"What interests you here on Winter?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan sat there a bit uncomfortably as he looked around the office he had been deposited in. He needed to get caught up on the galaxy, but also on the words that he now found himself on. He had been dead for a number of years now, with many new factions finding themselves on the map of the galaxy and others disappearing since he was last here. That was why he was put in contact with these people on this planet, his eyes looking out over at the planet's surface from a window.

The city was a bit too much like Coruscant and he never did like being in a confined place like this.Luckily the people were a bit different from those on Coruscant with people generally not bein criminals where ever you looked, or those that found themselves in living conditions far better than the others. The split was almost too obvious at times, but this place was a tad more blended from what he could observe. It was then that his head turned and a moment later @Ra'a'mah came through an opening door, speaking with her name.

His eyebrow rose as he watched the woman get straight into the flow of things, his body turning and eyes focusing on her as she walked. There was a blaster that he could see but he himself hid his weapons rather effectively so it was unlikely that was the only weapon on her.

"You said that your name was Ra? A pleasure to meet someone so beautiful after waking from my... extended nap. I had been worried it would be someone far different." He had expected it to be some sith inquisitor of the likes questioning him rather than the other way around. "I would actually like to know if this is the rest of you planet." He motioned with his hand out to the cityscape outside, hoping that it was not.

Her visitor watched as she approached and seemed surprised at something. What it was, Ra couldn't tell.

"Ra is a short version of my full name. Ra'a'mah Numare, but please, just call me Ra. Less formal and way more friendly."

His comment about her beauty brought a small smile, but it didn't reach her eyes fully. Even though she followed the Sith code, she rarely used the Force and showed no sign of corruption. Her eyes were a natural gold in color and would change with her emotions. When he mentioned an extended nap, it caught her interest. There was obvious some mystery about him, that was kept from her.

He asked if this was what the rest of Winter was like and she shook her head.

"The clouds are, but not the rest of Winter is like this. Outside of city walls though it can be rather...harsh."

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

Solan was a tad surprised, not because people not responding to his comments was unnatural, it was the way in which she had not reacted. It was as if he had said nothing short of being formal, even if a small smile did cross her lips. This was a reaction that Solan was happy to see because it was less common, where normally he would simply get someone flirting back, or someone reacting with a sigh or huff, usually he did not get a quiet acceptance. He was happy that he met someone so soon that he could relax around in how he spoke without causing too much of a scene.

"Ra it is then miss, and I thank you for the answer to my question..." He started, staring up at the clouds and thinking about this place.

"If you would not mind telling me about where we are specifically. In the galaxy that is. And what... governments might be in power nearby. I would like to bring myself up to speed on the dangers that face this world and its people if you do not mind." He wondered what she would say, who would be so close to this world on the galactic stage.

"Oh, and if you would not mind my dear, I would much enjoy a drink. Perhaps your people have as soft a tea as your voice?"

She of course did have his name, but Solan had yet to actually introduce himself officially. Wearing her cloak, it had a pin attached to it. While she had learned to read body language, Ra lacked much skill in empathy. This pin provided her a better ability to feel the emotions of others. Unless they intentionally masked them, she could feel them to a better degree.

Even though she had smiled at his compliment, it almost seemed he expected something more from her. The fact she didn't overly react appeared that he liked it. A feeling of almost happiness came across him and he accepted her reaction. There was a reason she had not reacted and that was really more because she didn't know how. Knowing it was a compliment was one thing, knowing how to act or react or what might be expected was unknown to her. Ra was a logical person and while sith, did not allow emotions to control her.

He agreed to call her Ra and thanked her for answering. Having previously mentioned he hadn't been touch with what was going on in the galaxy, he asked where they were located and what governments were nearby. This was her job or at least part of it, so in a way, Ra was well prepared to answer him. At his request for a drink, she nodded and almost wished this meeting had taken place in her home. Her butler, servant and comrade there would have known just what to do in this situation. Having to make do with what was on Winter though.

"That type of tea is likely to be difficult to find here, but I'll do my best. As for our location...if you're looking for the bright center of the galaxy, you're the farthest from. Roughly, we are located on the fringe of Hutt territory. Many smaller governments are nearby, but not any major players. One is building though."

A request was made for tea for the both of after she answered his questions.

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

He waited patiently for the glasses and sat down, patting off his lap and straightening out the coat he had on so that it lay neatly on his lap while he waited. It was silent for now and he found himself looking back outside the window. He longed to be back on Kesh, but that would have to wait for now. For now his focus should be on his current situation and the woman infront of him. It would not be long though as the tea was brought in and he smiled, knowing it wasn't the kind he would make, atleast not truly but it was good enough for him after so long.

"Miss Ra, If you don't mind me calling you that. I think it fits your appearance quite well after all. Who is it that you serve if you do not mind my asking so bluntly. I am certain that you are not ignorant of the facts surrounding my being here infront of you, and while you may not know the details, I would be happy to trade that with you if you would give me some transparency too. You are a well kept woman, who is far more relaxed than one would expect of someone of this nature. You let that emotion reach your face, when someone who would normally be doing this would simply remain dead when it came to a reaction or give me one quite unappealing. Instead you..."

He trailed off for a few moments before picking up his train of thought.

"I require the information on who it is that myself, you and my daughter all serve, who are their underlings and if you are so sharp in your mind as to try and trick me by pretending to be someone of much lower standing. If you are truly as you appear, then I apologize for doubting you, but I cannot assume someone that is... like you would take such a low position as to fill me in without some ulterior motive."

Solan was naturally distrustful of these people, and while it was clear he wanted to believe this woman was who she had said she was, it was clear he knew it cant be that simple. So he offered her an opportunity to come clean as his hand twitched and a bubble would seal their conversation away from the ears of listening devices and probes. To anyone outside an entirely different conversation would be going on, one formal and inquisitive, but inside the bubble they could speak freely.

Illusions were one of his specialties after all.

There was a silence between them as they waited for the tea to be brought in. After that happened the door closed behind the aid, he spoke what was on his mind. Very forward and blunt, but that was refreshing to her. One that was familiar with cloak and dagger, keeping secrets from people and passing on information as needed. Ra also led two lives in a way and wondered briefly just how apt this man was at picking up half truths and hidden information.

When he brought the barrier around them into being, she gave a simple nod and came to a decision. What need was there to be deceptive? He said he would trade his story for her present. It seemed a fair trade and would give him an idea of who they served. Along the lines of deception, she lowered the façade she had on her Force signature for a moment before replacing it. It would be down long enough for Solan to learn her personal alignment, but that wasn't her true calling.

Leaning forward, Ra picked up one of the cups between and took a sip of the tea inside it. She watched him closely for his reaction before speaking her answers.

"What you see here and on Winter is the home of a faction called the Shrouded Republic. It started as the remnants of a now dead faction called the Dominion. I was part of the Dominion and within them I worked my way up to be head of intelligence and when Kainan Wolfe took over this remnant, he offered me the same position with the Shrouded Republic.
"Now there is yet another faction to deal with on other locations within this system. The Ancient Eye. Mister Wolfe has thrown the Shrouded Republic in whole into supporting them.
That is who we ​serve. Mister Wolfe and Mythos."

Her eyes were a natural gold, not the corrupted yellow of a dark side user. As had been pointed out to her in the past, at the end of the day a person was only worth their word. Everything Ra had just told him was true, no deception or half truths. Setting the cup down, she looked outside for a moment before continuing on. She gave a real, but small smile as she formulated her words.

"I also have a life I've kept from these people. A life outside of the conquest and death these people enjoy. I am a businesswoman and lead a merchant fleet. Those people I work within that capacity have no idea of the fact I can even use the Force. A view I have on something...Business before sith unless that business is being sith. That is so very rare I get the chance to be a sith and I like it that way. You see, I don't have a care for the fight of dark or light in the galaxy. As long as a person doesn't get in my way."

Solan asked for transparency and he got it. Almost everything about herself, the most general and important facts had been laid out. What information she shared about herself outside of Winter was now only known by him. Nobody within the Shrouded Republic or Ancient Eye knew of her life as head of a merchant fleet or that she was a businesswoman.

"Now I will tell you the only information I have about you is your name. I could have looked up and learned about you, but decided to meet and speak to you first."

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

If he heard what she had said about herself, it did not seem to register as he never once looked up an seemed for more preoccupied with the glass of ea in his hands, warming it up as he waited for her to finish talking. Although he looked dismissive, every word filled the corridors of his mind and he tried to link this woman up to his past at all. Soon enough attentiveness returned to his eyes and the smile he had before turned into this wolf like grin, speaking with a bit of venom but mixing in honeyed words. The man was not hostile, but it was clear that he was not attempting to see her with any level of trust. He had accepted what she said though as fact, considering the situation and her truthfulness about being Sith.

" Must say, I did not expect the truth and you are a very intriguing woman, even if you have chosen a rather distasteful and unfortunate path. The path of a Sith is one that I could never follow as being confined to their lawas and traditions built by that code of theirs is infuriating. It is much more interesting to spit on that code and call it a day. You can deal with those you find vile and disgusting without having to abide by loyalties that may not exist in the first place."

He tapped his hand on his leg and smiled.
"But as you have asked, I should inform you about myself now. Though I must say if you wish to know more about me it will cost you my dear, remember this is an interview for me to learn about the Galaxy after all. A standard fee is usually a quick show of gratitude, but just for you Ill drop it down to a date some time in the future." His face instantly turned much lighter again as the venom left his words and were replaced with that same joking tone he was known for.

With that his body leaned back and he debated on where to start.

"I was born on Dantooine, no siblings to my knowledge an two parents. Life was rather simple, and mostly quiet. After I left home I went to Nar Shadaa, there I learned how to fight, use the force a bit more competently, and developed my rather unsightly policy on slavers. From there I served as a Corsair for a number of years, fighting for the highest bidder before going on to found a few monarchies and conquer a planet for myself. Was King for the next two decades, setting up the process for my successors and finally died after finding someone to pass my powers onto. From there I was in a crystal for a few years before we come to the point where I am being interviewed by a woman with hair like fire and eyes like golden suns. But other than that there isn't much to tell."

As Ra spoke, he didn't appear to actually be listening to her. When she finished though, the tone of his voice and look on his face appeared to be that of a predator looking at his prey. He admitted her honesty surprised him and he found her intriguing. Not agreeing so much with her following the sith code, she almost shrugged it off. She held no real loyalty to anybody but herself and her fleet and life outside of where they were currently.

When he continued speaking, it was with that smile and same tone, but his last statement caught Ra by surprise and caused her to actually show that. Her eyebrows lifted just slightly and her eyes took on a slightly mischievous look and glittered slightly. That was one thing about her, while following the sith code, she showed no signs of it's corruption. Indicating she may not be as sith as she professed. Those golden eyes were naturally colored that way. For once there was a break in her façade and she gave him a smile before speaking.

"I accept that price."

He then continued on and spoke of his past. Giving far less detail than she had, but that information he left out could be discovered . Either when they met again or by her looking it up on her own.

"What do you want to know about the galaxy at large?"

For the moment, she would focus on the interview and help Solan out as much as she could in updating him on things. Right now, he was in was in control of where things went and the direction of the conversation,

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

Solan watched her reaction to his words carefully and soon found himself equally satisfied with how their little conversation had gone thus far. With that he thought to himself and wondered about the state of the universe. One world in particular was of interest to him but this woman was not yet worth his trust and he would remain silent on that world in particular. Instead he smiled wider and spoke with a bit of hunger in his voice, the kind of hunger that a warrior who was close to battle might show.

"Out of curiosity. Would you mind informing me on two nations in particular. One of which is a group called the Confederacy of Independent Systems, a creation of an old ally of mine's. I assume he would have succeeded thus far, or severely disappointed me but I must know. The second though is a bit more personal of an inquiry. Could you inform me of the status of an imperial pretender and his people. I believe they were going by the Imperial Remnants last I had spoken or seen them, and at that time I believe an nitwit with little more than a sliver of intelligence was leading them. A spineless cur by the name of Graf?"

He tapped his hand, wanting to know just how those pieces moved upon the galactic chess board. His hand tapped at his side and he stood, unable to really sit there anymore as he wondered what he had missed in his time missing.

"Oh, and My Lady. Could you inform me of one more thing. How are the Silver Jedi holding along, I had sensed far more darkness in this last revival than I had before my death. The Galaxy is out of balance and desperately trying to claw itself back into a rightful state. If you would not mind clarifying the state of that Jedi order, I would be very much appreciated." He walked over to the windows again and let the smile fall, wondering what happened to his allies.

Taking a drink of the tea that had been brought, Ra listened to Solan's questions. She did not miss his smile or the hunger in his voice. Not wanting to deny him any information he asked about, Ra answered openly what knowledge she had on the Confederacy.

"I've not had much personal dealings with them, so what I said is just that, information and unmolested by personal feelings."

When he asked of the now Galactic Empires, a brief, but slightly bitter smile crossed her features. A crack in that business face she had on.

"They have since changed names and now known as the Galactic Empire and reside not far from here either. Farther away than the growing Sovereignty, but not much. Graf still leads them. I had personal dealings with them a few years ago. In a way, I am in debt to that spineless cur for me freedom."

That was a detail that could be explored later, but Ra didn't feel like making a clarification at the moment.

"The Silver Jedi have pushed out of their old grounds and now reside on Kashyyk instead of Voss. Most of their former territory is slowly falling into the hands of the Sith Empire. An Empire I hold no loyalty to."

She was a Sith Assassin and thus fell under the broad umbrella of the Empire, but no longer had ties to the Empire itself. That little bit of information might make Solan view her in a different light, but then again it might be just the fact she was sith at all could cause his view of her to not waver.

"They are slowly recovering though and making allies, even being connected to the Confederacy you asked about."

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

"Metus is buddy buddy with the Silver Jedi now? That man always seems to find a way to surprise me in one way or another. Did you know at one time he had me support this rebellion in the planet of Mimban, those were some good days. Blue up some Republic and Silver Jedi allies there, killed a captain and his crew. Not too happy about claiming those lives but it seems like the man is so bipolar on his decision that I really should question it some days." He sighed and rolled his neck, getting a bit of stiffness out of it.

Soon enough he asked another question, this one aimed at the woman.

"Tell me Miss Ra, what is it that you know up in that interestingly expansive mind of yours on the Force. How elegant are you with a saber I wonder? Are you like a dancer, captivating one with your movements before you end that sight. OR are you a schemer, a witch who twists the minds of men and women to achieve your own goals. You interest me in that you are quick to reveal to me quite a bit, and yet I feel certain you have not told me everything of importance. What could be locked up inside that head, behind its shroud of crimson hair that is more beautiful than most fires and eyes that pierce into one's mind, entrancing them into revealing things?" He looked at her, wondering what effects the words would have as he waited for a response.

The woman did truthfully intrigue him, as he was interested in where she stood in these conflicts. On if she were a spy planted, and now feeding him information to direct his eyes at while the universe was in a far different state, creating an illusion for him as to who would be in the wrong at times. Information was a easily altered thing, changing history and actions of the people to fit a narrative that suited their teller. But was this woman doing that to him, or was she actually giving him an unbiased truth.

That question weighed on his mind as he leaned forward again, getting closer to the woman as he rested his head on his hands.

"Do tell me miss Ra, what has been told about me if anything. Not including what I said before. Perhaps something your master said about me... what did you say your master's name was again? I forgot already."

She nodded in answer to Solan's question about Metus making friends with the Silver Jedi. Listening on further, she shook her head.

"No, that was not something I really looked into. More the current state of things to get you caught up for the amount of time you were...gone. That being said, I have no idea how long that was really. I feel somethings should be learned by asking as opposed to just looking them up. How long have you been out of things?"

At the telling of killing, Ra didn't blink an eye. Not that she was a cold hearted woman, but she understood things happened.

"I think everybody can be bipolar at times though. Look at me and my feelings on things. While I follow a certain code, it is something I hold close to me. I don't care what others follow or feel they are wrong for doing so. Another thing about me, I won't harm children and will go out of my way to keep them safe. How many others of my belief would do the same?"

This was said before he ​spoke again. When he did, Ra listened and very closely. His attempt to throw her off balance worked to a degree but maybe not as much as he hoped. Her eyes took on a slight glitter and mouth a sliver of a smile. Solan was good, she had to give him that, but likely they were on almost equal footing here. She would address each question and with a sense of honesty she might not have given to another person.

"I'm not a killer if I can avoid it, but I'm not bad with a saber. Perhaps sometime you will be able to see it in action. I find that unlikely though actually since it is something I rely on rarely."

Pointing at her head, before continuing.

"Call me a witch, if you want. However, I use logic over the Force to achieve my goals. What other details of my life do you need to know? I told you the important, if only surface details already."

He didn't hide that fact​ he was curious, but not if it was about her personally or on something else. His effort to get past her defenses worked far more than she was willing to admit and when he asked about her master, that took her back to her childhood. Might not be what he wanted, but he would know her master's name even if it meant nothing to him.

"My master? His name was Gjeardt and told me nothing of you because we were on some no name planet that was out of touch with the galaxy."

Not one word in their conversation had been anything close to a lie and hopefully he would know or feel that.

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

"Hmm...." He was interested in who this man was but his eyes were more focused on the window now once more. The ghost of a man walked over to them now, his hand placing on the surface as he looked out from where the windows were. That city looked like an interesting one as it stretched out before them and this meeting was getting boring. So he decided to have a bit of fun as he grinned back at Ra with an insistent smile.

"Its stuffy in here, would you mind taking a walk with me so I can get used to this new body?" He waited for her to answer before pressing a bit harder on the glass and shoving the force through his body, lines of energy flowing out from his hand and crawling over the window as dark colored cracks formed. He paused, thinking about something and turned his head back to her once more. "Oh and be sure to put this on my tab for our session. I would feel terrible if you were not reimbursed for my actions. Well... ok not that terrible but you get the point." With that he pushed one last time and the window burst out infront of him, shards vanishing as the energy claimed them and making certain no one was harmed by the action.

Whistling Solan stepped out onto the ledge and looked down, seeing a drop and his eyes focused on a point that wouldn't be too difficult to reach. With one quick step he dropped from the ledge and fell, letting the wind fill his hair and strike his face before his feet his solid metal again, standing on a billboard that floated far off the ground. He would quickly dust himself off and look up, expecting the woman to follow him down with a small smile on his face.

Watching Solan as he moved around the room and looked again outside the window, when he looked at her with a grin, Ra knew he was about to do something. Even though he waited for her to answer, which Ra gave a nod to and nothing verbal. Feeling when he reached out with the Force, she didn't even attempt to stop him from doing whatever he was planning on.

Rolling her eyes and letting out a sigh after he destroyed...even if it was safely the window of the room, she ran to it to see where the hell he had gone. If he hadn't already said he would pay for it, it would have been a threat she yelled out the window after him. As it was, all she could do was follow his descent and trajectory.

His fall lasted just a few seconds. After he landed, he looked like he dusted himself off and waited for her with a smile. Letting out a silent curse at his recklessness, Ra climbed on the sill much like he had and jumped just as he had. Unfortunately for her, a strong gust of wind blew on her and threw off course. Once in freefall, she no control of where she was heading now.

Having indicated a small bit of trust in him through their conversation, she really hoped he would reach out and help her now. If not then she was going to be a pancake in a few seconds.

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

Solan grinned as he saw her reach the ledge, leaning back a bit so he could look up at her face as she stood there with a dumb grin plastered on his face. He soon felt the grin leave his face as an unexpected blast of air knocked the woman off course and she seemed to be unable to control her decent. That fact made him sigh and his hand reached out, tugging on Ra's body to draw her back on course, though at this point he realized she would not land on her own two feet. That was not a problem for him though, and his second hand came up, helping to guide the woman's decent down to the place where he stood.

She would most likely realize what it was that was tugging on her through the force, dragging her slowly back into a controlled fall and slowing her down. Waiting at the bottom was the recently revived man with a grin and both hands held out, wind pushing on him as he stood on the sign. And soon she was floating no more than a few meters above the sign, hovering there with a voice below her piping up and speaking.

"Hold your breath for a moment." He said before she dropped again and landed in the man's arms, Solan standing there with the same dumb grin as he looked at her face, her resting no more than a foot from his as he held her there. "And they said gods don't exist, while I stand here holding a red haired angel that fell from the sky." Solan would soon shrug, not yet letting her down from his arms and simply waiting for a response.

Her uncontrolled freefall lasted only a second or two before Ra felt the reach of the Force slowing her down and putting her back on course. Thankful for the touch, she relaxed into it so he didn't have any issues with control. Solan brought her down to almost his level and requested she hold her breath. Not knowing why, she did that was released to fall right into his open arms.

Noticing he didn't let her down brought a slightly raised brow, but she said nothing for the moment. He grinned at her as he held her and said probably one of the sweetest things ever to have to been said to her. Giving a shrug, but keeping his hold on her, it was clear he expected some sort of reaction from her.

At the comment, there might have been a bit of a color to her cheeks. It could have been from his comment or the chill of the air around them and wind that beat them up. However, she gave him a smile before speaking and her voice had a touch of humor.

"Angels I thought were from the moon of Iego. I mean I could be, but doubt it. Now I owe you my life."

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

"I've seen the angels of Iego before, and trust me when I say that you surpass then quite easily." He grinned at her and leaned forward to quickly give her a peck on the forehead before she could react. After that she would be let to stand on the ground as he stepped back from her, grinning before closing his eyes and stepping to the edge. "Shall we continue?"

He would quickly jump up and back, a much closer distance as he landed on a roof, his eyes still closed as he started to run across the rooftops. He could still see, sort of, his glasses removed so that he would not worry about them falling off. His mother had taught him long ago to see without his eyes, she herself being blind from birth due to her Miralukan half. Solan had been born partially blind himself and this sight was the first thing he had been taught, a momento that couldn't be taken or stripped from him.

He would look back, expecting to see the red haired woman no further than a few feet from him. When he saw her he would smile a bit, snapping his fingers and letting a trail of flames curl out like vines from him, breathing a vibrant array of orange, blue and white behind him as h jumped out across to the next roof, like a pair of wings.

"Figured I could give myself some wings to match the angel's that I've just met, how do you like the show?" He shouted back over his shoulder to her, listening for the response as the flames came closer to his body and away from anything that could catch on fire.

One being unaccustomed to being complimented and flirted with, when Solan did it this time, it became entirely clear to Ra. With that quick plant of a kiss on her forehead, that was almost a change in her. While still with a more logical mindset on matters, a touch of feeling outside of business crept into the mix of things. There was not a sign of a blush that might be expected at what he said, she did return his smile with one of her own though.

When he asked if the chase should continue, she grinned at him and made a motion for him to do just that. Her eyes followed him for a few seconds before she jumped head first into the game of chase and tag.

Not having ever had anything close to something fun in her life, Ra had no real clue how to play. His motive to making her chase him was lost on her, but watching at he lit the air behind him on fire, she was enjoying that little show. When he came to a stop on the next rooftop, she took the chance and jumped up to join him. If he stood still long enough for her to accomplish it, instead of a return peck on his forehead, she could kiss him on the lips.

Just a gentle one, but a true kiss.

"Impressive, Solan. I have no wings to match though."

[member="Solan Charr"]

@Ra'a'mah

Solan grinned as he watched her leap across to where he was standing, expecting her to say something before she leaned forward and quickly kissed him. He, to say the least was caught off guard for a moment as he had to admit that the action was unexpected. He raised a brow at her for a moment, curious as to what had brought on such a sudden change but the moment was lost as he leaned forward and poked her in the center of the forehead, the smile still there.

"Well, it would appear that you are far more fun than I had expected Miss..." He looked at her in the eyes for a moment before thinking on the matter once more.

"I don't think that someone like you needs wings to tell the truth, they would just draw focus away from your eyes. And no one should be victim to that injustice." He turned again and thought for a moment before speaking a last time. "Do keep up with me if you can, it would be rather disappointing for you to fall behind after that, unless you would prefer I carry you off again, which I can do." He waited for her answer, the offer very much so genuine.

Solan hadn't felt this good in a while, the last person that had reacted this way being long in his past. Atleast, reacting the way that Ra had at first. The kiss sparked old feelings he had tried to get rid of. The thought clouded his mind for a few second which clearly shifted his eyes a bit far off as he thought on an old friend of his. The thought was quickly ended though as he refocused and tried to hold the smile, the thought having brought up a few bad memories while his hand had snaked into his clothing and grabbed hold of the crystal inside.

He wanted to move on as quickly as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom