Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strength, Honor, Courage, Intelligence (Group Training)

Strength, Honor, Courage, Intelligence
Group Training
The Gardens of Roan, Bastion
@[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Ashtara Starweaver"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Kentarch"] @[member="Luke Beleren"] @[member="Marselia Urstalis"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Yasuo"]

"Class, atten-tion!" A gruff, deep voice resounded through the main training hall. A dozen or so Imperial Cadets snapped their heels together, bringing their balled fists across their chests in the Fel salute. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am Grand Admiral Davin of the Imperial Navy. But you will not be calling me that today and I will not be calling you my friends, buddies, or pals." His boots clacked against the floor as he began to pace back and forth in front of the formation. "I am not your friend, I am your teacher."

"Many of you come from different backgrounds and I expect to see results regardless of how horrible or perfectly you were raised up until now, because none of that matters." Crimson eyes shifted through the ranks. "I will break you, I will make you cry, and I will make you bleed and suffer."

"You are all both the sculpture and the sculptor. You will become the finest fighting, peacekeeping, and combat ready unit in the entire galaxy. And so, you must sweat now to save blood in combat."

They would be. Though the Grand Admiral preferred not to to break them down too hard, it was necessary.

"I will instill in you four things: strength, honor, courage, and intelligence."

Taking the stance of the Fel Salute as all the other cadets did, I was in the class that would possibly save my life. Here we were to learn about the items that were listed off from the Admiral. Strength, Honor, Courage, and Intelligence. Some of these I have already proven to have. Mostly Strength, Courage, and Intelligence. However, I had no Honor. Becuase I had nothing to give that to.

But that would soon change.​

Listing to the Chiss as he said that he would break us down, then build us back up. I knew that by signing up for this class that it would happen. But this was probably one of the last warnings that we got, or the last chance for some of the Cadets to back down.

But that would never happen with me.​

I came here to Learn, Train, and get a name for myself. As one of the only Cadets that had faced a Sith knight, Dark Jedi, and others all before they were a Knight, was an accomplishment in itself. But some thought that I was just lucky. barely surviving on a whim that I had some "Divine" purpose here. But truly, it was my senses and strengths with the saber that had let me survive this long. Now I intended to prove them.

I will pass these tests.​
@[member="Davin"]

Akodya Mune

A
The only sound Akodya could hear besides the Admiral's bombardment of harsh words was the echoing steps he took as he paced up and down the line of new cadets. Not even a breath could be heard. The ex-padawan stood with her back as straight as a pillar and her fist curled tightly into a fist that was now pressed to her chest in the Imperium salute. Although her expression was unreadable, a hot mixture of nervousness and new found determination fought for dominance within her. This was her new purpose, and she had vowed to adapt to this new life as quickly as possible no matter how different it was to the Jedi Temple she had called home for nearly her whole life.

There is no emotion, ther-

Akodya stopped herself before she finished. The first line of the Jedi code was always her own personal motto...but it had failed her. She used to repeated it over and over in her head to help her focus or when she was meditating, but that code now only reminded her of what she could never be. Swallowing, she turned her attention back to her Superior.

As the Admiral cast his crimson eyes through the ranks, she moved her gaze away before they could make eye contact. In truth, the Admiral was the only person she semi trusted here. The Chiss had been the one to find her on Dromund Kaas and convinced her to join, and since then she hadn't really made an effort to speak to anyone else. Akodya still didn't really know what to make of him at this point, maybe she would come to a conclusion after she had experienced his training style. Which were by the looks of it, strict and harsh. Much like himself.

Her hazel eyes flickered to study the cadet standing next to her, curious of the other trainee's reaction to the introduction. A young man with fair hair had taken the pace next to her, his expression as stony as her own. Although, Akodya could see a flicker of self assurance grace his gaze for a second before she snatched her own back to the front. Davin's last sentence bounced of the training hall walls. Strength, honor, courage and intelligence.

Strength, honor, courage and intelligence.

@Davin @Xander Carrick

(I'm going to guess this is pre-ceremony, if it isn't say so @[member="Davin"] and I'll edit)

Astrian stood with a straight gase, his eyes firmly placed on Akodya, he gave her little more than a nod of acknowledgement before saluting to Davin. Listening to his speech, it was obvious Davin was unaware of how many times the Sith had broke him down and built him back up again, it would be interesting to see how Davin would deal with one of the more advanced and skilled amongst his apparent students, however rank was the only thing that stopped Astrian from being recognised as his equal or possibly his superior. But, hubris wasn't something Astrian wanted, but he was aware of his own prowess and power.

Davin spoke of Honour, Intelligence, Courage and Strength. Four things Astrisn had already acquired long ago, however maybe he could learn a few things from Davin or the other Cadets. Today would be interesting, however Astrian was more than certain he would excel at whatever Davin had laid out before him. Astrian folded his arms, listening intently to what Davin had to say, however he cold sense Akodya's conflicting emotions, it worried him. Hopefully they would get to talk at some point later on, and Akodya would find Astrian to be a changed man.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

In hindsight Voroll could have chose a better place to stand; he was directly in the middle of the room, surrounded on all sides by cadets of varying ages and species and abilities. He knew that eventually he would pick up the emotions floating about the training hall, especially when the Grand Admiral arrived and commenced the session. Despite this ability of his - which he had yet to discover a real use for - it was untrained: he could readily feel and know the emotions of a single moment, or a single area, but not know from where it originated or from whom. But sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
Although in this area with so many individuals, it became increasingly difficult to distinguish between emotions; they were jumbled and mixed, just as much as the group around him.

These things the Grand Admiral talked about—strength, honour, courage and intelligence—were all the traits of the Order of Imperial Knights. They were strong; relentless in their resolve; fearless in the face of adversity but they knew their own, their allies' and even their foes' strengths and weaknesses.
Did Voroll possess those personality traits? He certainty hoped so. And if not, he would do eventually.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Astrian Callus"]

Working with the Imperial Knights was for whatever reason taking a backseat for Jared. He didn’t intend for that to happen, but there was so much going on right now to work with the Fel Imperium and their efforts to wipe the Sith off of the map, that he wasn’t thinking about his personal growth with the Force and to be an agent of such. And that was strange, growing up aboard the Dawn Treader all he wanted was to become a strong Force user.

Still, he had his friend @[member="Davin"] ahead of him, to help him out. They were working together to get through the training, despite the Chiss moving faster. Jared could blame it on the fact that piloting and blowing Sith fighters up was more important, and that wasn’t quite a lie, just an excuse.

Looking up to the Chiss, and standing among the other Cadets, Jared did not have any fear. He knew what was in store. Or thought he did. It could be his pilot’s ego kicking in, but that may be what he needed. There was no turning back at this point.

Strength. That was one thing he needed to work on. He was a Zero-G pilot after all. And swinging a lightsaber and fighting in that form of combat required more from him than firing blasters and knocking enemies out of the sky. But it was more than that. It was strength of character, and will.

Honor. To do what was right. He was raised with Fel and Chiss ideals from his father’s Wing, that nomad vigilante group. He knew what that mean, he knew where he stood regard.

Courage. The ability and desire to stand in the face of danger to do what you needed. To do the right there where the easy thing, or dark ideal could have a stronger pull. This was how he was defining this.

And intelligence. This one was large. To constantly improve yourself, to have every aspect of an action mapped out. The who, the how, the why, where and when. To know what action was needed. And to do it properly.

@Akodya Mune @Ashtara Starweaver @Astrian Callus @Jared Starchaser @Kentarch @Luke Beleren@Marselia Urstalis @Veino Garn @Voroll Dey Astaar @Xander Carrick @Yasuo

Luke didn't want to be here. No, if anything he wanted to be in his room, alone, meditating. In fact the only reason he was here was at the insistence of his recently acquired friend, @[member="Xander Carrick"]. As the blue man walked through the ranks, his steely glare making its way past each of them, he glanced over at the kid. If anything, Xander had proven to be more mature, resourceful, and in control of himself than Luke was. Perhaps he was jealous, maybe that's why he didn't want to come. To him, this whole Imperium thing was completely weird. It was like a military camp, some place he thought he'd never be. However, he wanted to learn. He wanted to be able to control his power, to find Emily and bring her home. If he could do that, he could do anything. So, mimicking the salute he saw his friend partake in, he took on a face of course and waited for the training session to begin.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

As the red-armored Grand Admiral continued his pacing back and forth, indigo hands felt for the slim piece of metal hanging at his hip. Cold digits wrapped around the sleek frame, winding their way upwards as if reaching for the heavens. A thumb jammed the activation stud as a silver beam awakened with a snap-hiss. The Imperial Knight's lightsaber was held before him for all to see. The call to "at ease" had not yet been given so he trusted that all eyes were still upon him.

"Cadets, this is your tool, your weapon, and above all your heart." His red eyes glimmered with awe at his own blade's majesty. "You, as this blade, must be willing to combine with all colors of people and work together for peace and unity. Disorder and chaos separates the weak from the strong as individuals, who are nothing without the other."

"Think of yourselves as a hand. As single finger can do some things, but not all. But a hand, it can grip, punch, and do anything." Another hiss ensued as his saber was snapped off and returned to his belt.

"Now if you have a saber, I ask that you step forward and hand it to me." A gauntlet stretched out, palm facing upwards to the ceiling. "Once you've done that, I want you to pair up with another cadet."

"Now move!"

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Luke Beleren"]

Voroll had not a saber but sword. One of the few in the room bar a few other Cadets, who had so-far in their training managed to keep a reserved outlook on life. This was not what Voroll wanted. The belt that held the sword and sheath managed to be clipped (and unclipped) easily, despite its strength. Both clasps that attached the diagonally-facing sheath had been pushed away from the belt around the Empath's waist. He wandered over to the Grand Admiral and placed the sword against the wall next to him before returning to find a partner.
There he waited, somewhat awkwardly, trying to work out who was interested in partnership or who was left out.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Luke Beleren"] @[member="Davin"]

Veino dropped his hand from the salute and unclipped the his old, rather battered lightsaber, and felt its weight in his hand. It was comforting. Trustworthy. A relic of a closed portion of his life perhaps? He rotated it,feeling the dents and bumps that had been acquired along with his own scars. He took a long breath, and hustled over to the Admiral, quickly presenting his saber, before snapping back around to march back towards the other cadets, sifting through emotional waves like a boat in a hurricane. He'd survive, but it'd be rough. He swallowed and looked for someone he hadn't met before to train with.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Luke Beleren"]

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya's eyes didn't waver from Davin as he continued to lecture his new cadets, soon enough activating a silver blade to make a point.

Akodya sighed inwardly as she reluctantly removed her trusty blade from her belt. She let her fingers linger around the hilt for a moment. Looking down at the object that had served her well for years, she felt her heart sink. Enjoying the weight of it in her hand she stroked her thumb gently over the cool, smooth metal. Forcing her gaze away from it her grip tightened around her weapon as she strode forward with head held high toward her commanding officer, placing her most loved possession in his open palm. Avoiding his crimson eyes she returned to her place, feeling as though she had given a stranger a part of herself.

Now, to find a partner. It seemed as though everyone was just staring at each other waiting for someone to ask. Akodya scowled. She hated having to partner up with anyone. She worked best when she was alone, with no one to throw of her natural rhythm. Her gaze moving over the other cadets, before her eyes fell on a familiar face, a twinge in the force hinting that she had met this person before. @[member="Astrian Callus"] was among the trainees, which Akodya was shocked to see. A little taken back, she frowned.

"Meta...?"

@[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Luke Beleren"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel eye's on me after the Admiral had spoken. It was of a woman that I barely knew of. She looked rather nice, but looked to be conflicted. Even standing next to her, I could feel it and her slight body movements as she was worrying about something. What that was? I will not know for a while at least. Standing to my other side was @[member="Luke Beleren"]. The young man that was my age, who I had tried to help saving his family from a burning house. he had followed me here so he could have a place to stay and to learn so later when we were both capable, we could go and look for his sister.

But for now, we were here in this class as the admiral spoke again. Talking about the lightsaber being your life. It was your life in essence. If you didn't have it, you were considered dead. it was the one tool, or weapon that all of us would be using. Though that would be for a later date. Right now the Chiss was ordering us to give up out lightsabers and hand them over to him. I was reluctant like everyone was with theirs. Even so, I had two lightsabers. My standard yellow bladed one. and my White Imperial saber. Having a close connection with myself, The lightsaber was apart of me. and taking that away was like cutting my arm off.

Despite this. I used the force to call on both of my sabers from my bracers on my arms. The sleeves that covered the sabers were used to hide them. I looked more like a spacer without them, than a Jedi with them. Even so. the two cylinders of power were now in my hands as I looked at them. Every one of my steps seemed to echo in the room as I walked towards the chiss. Handing them over, I instantly felt naked and bare without them. We needed to make groups. have partners, and I was half tempted to ask the girl, but she already claimed @[member="Astrian Callus"].

looking around the room I could see that Luke was still behind me. Walking to him I offered my hand. "You feel like working once more?"

@[member="Akodya Mune"], @Veino Garn, @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"], @[member="Davin"], @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Giving up his lightsaber? That was something he really hadn’t considered. He had it now, and it was a part of him. He built it with @[member="Davin"] himself. And now he was going to need to give it up? He wanted to do what it took to become an Imperial Knight. He was close, wasn’t he? He hoped so. The pilot looked up to his comrade.

He grabbed his lightsaber, twirling it over and again in his hand. There were many like it, but this one was his. It clung to him and he to it. Really, it was what mattered, and what would protect him when it was time.

Taking a step forward, he made eye contact with the Chiss, before offering his weapon. Looking back, he was interested with who would approach him for a partnership.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]@[member="Akodya Mune"]@Veino Garn@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]@[member="Luke Beleren"]

Astrian almost carelessly gave his significantly larger saber to Davin. It was massive if not two times as large as the others. Astrian saw it as any Imperial Knight should, it was a tool. A tool to be used and replaced whenever was necessary, and as he stepped back into the crowd, Davin demanded that they partnered up. He understood, this made sense, even the most basics parts of the Imperial Knight Saber forms were all about teamwork. Partnering up was only the first of many steps, however Astrian and Yasuo already had experience in their use, however limited it still put them ahead of the others.

But as his thoughts allowed him to drift, a voice called out -Meta- an old name. One he had left behind, one he had forgotten when he joined the Knights. Only in the darkest part of him did that name hold any meaning for him. But, he would acknowledge whomever had spoken, and as he turned. He discovered it was @[member="Akodya Mune"]. He was surprised she was speaking to him, especially after all the crap they had given each other on Geonosis, however he did not intend on being rude. "Akodya..." He greeted her by making her way towards her, "I actually decided to go by Astrian now, my actual name." He explained, looking her up and down. She looked far more beautiful than when he had last saw her, but of course she was wearing far more restrictive clothing now, and he wasn't wearing that mask she had always hated. He had a barely noticeable grin on his face as he looked at her.

Luke listened to the speech given by the man, as his tone and demeanor obviously demanded attention and respect. He didn't have a lightsaber, in fact he was still relatively new to the term. The sight of everyone pulling out their own only made him feel insignificant. Shrugging it off, he looked around as people began to pick partners, and was relieved when Xander walked up to him, offering his own partnership. "Sure, thanks man. I'm honestly not even sure what I'm doing here though... everyone seems to know what they're doing while I'm the idiot in the group. I don't know what the force is, I'm still learning, and it's like everyone here has a unique fancy weapon except me. I don't belong here, Xander." He felt like somewhat of an idiot, explaining his problems to a kid younger than him, but he had to face the truth.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"]

Having spotted a few of the others already paired or abouy to pair, he noticed a man he had heard of before, but never actually met. @[member="Jared Starchaser"] was, from the chatter he occasionally listened to, a famn good pilot and soon to be a Knight. This was near a polar opposite to Voroll, who only ever took public transport to get anywhere.

He walked up to Jared, feeling energised by the confidence he picked up from the pairs around him.
"Hi, you're Jared Starchaser, right? I'm Voroll. Do you want to pair up?"

@[member="Luke Beleren"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Davin"]

The blue-skinned Imperial Knight watched as the Cadets milled about among themselves after handing over their weapons. One carried a vibroblade, one carried nothing, the rest had their own sabers. A few of them were of unique design with probably similarly colored blades rather than the Imperial grey that he'd grown up used to seeing. His eyes flicked around for a quick moment, judging the current teams. They weren't even, there was a man out.

"Cadet." Davin pointed at @[member="Veino Garn"]. "You'll be with Starchaser and Astaar for the time being." He shifted his index finger to the pair of men near him before dropping it.

"All right ladies and gents. I hope all of you are in shape, if not, we'll change that today." The armored man retrieved a small remote from his belt, clicking the larger button on it. The wall to his left rumbled, as if an earthquake would erupt and bring down that entire section of the building. However, mechanical gears mixed with advanced technology slid the wall apart to reveal an obstacle course. It was polished steel, mud, and an assortment of obstacles and boundaries the Cadets would have to face.

"You are all paired or grouped together with your teammate. They are to be your source of motivation, energy, and support throughout this." He took a few steps back to reveal the course. "This course was designed for the training of Imperial Knights and elite commandos of the Fel Imperium. It will push you, strain you, and break you. I will be surprised if one of you makes it past the finish line."

At the proceeding, Davin tapped another button which dimmed the lights in the room, though sunlight still cast through in portions past the open door. A hologram designed map of the course was illuminated in a massive size behind Davin. Their location was signified by a small blinking diode. "Remember, your team is your life. Everyone else, including myself, are your foes. If you cannot make it to the end, prevent others from doing so." And with that, he stepped away from the hologram as a smooth, synthetic voice took over.

"Greetings, Cadets. I am EVI, your Electronic Virtual Reality Integration. You are currently at stage one, which is the beginning." The diode flashed brighter before sliding onward down the winding path. "You will face these obstacles in the following order for the first stage: the Carcass Crossfire, the Gateway to Vengeance, and the Stretch."

The image shifted to materialize into a massive, stagnant pit of mysterious liquids surrounded by a growth of razor wire. "The Carcass Crossfire is your first test. You and your team will tread in waters filled with blood, entrails of animals, and mud while non-lethal automatic weaponry will fire above the pit. My advice is to keep your head down." A huff sounded, as if the AI had actually laughed at her own joke.

"The next station is the Gateway to Vengeance." The current image deformed into something of a real obstacle. Various pipelines arranged in mismatched and jagged formations sprung from the ground at differing angles and heights. "Your goal during this is to safely maneuver through the winding pipes and reach the other side. Be wary as the pipes may shift and falling from one will result in having to start over. There will be netting to catch you."

And then the final course of stage one appeared, the Stretch. "This is the Stretch." Several massive walls were erected in the pathway, blocking all course of movement. "You will notice several ropes on each wall, you are to use these to get past a series of three walls before running a length of fifty meters." She paused.

"After running this length of course, I will have each of your weapons waiting with me. The first team to make it to me will be permitted to use their weapons in the next stage. If you didn't have one, one can be provided." His crimson eyes shimmered with mirth. "I will be offering guidance along the way. You all will be learning the Art of Movement."

"Oh. And don't be afraid to think outside of the box." He smirked. "You may start once I count down." The Admiral turned, pocketed the remote as the hologram disappeared and strolled outside and onto an onlooking ramp that offered perfect view of the course.

"On your mark.

"Get set.'

"Go!"

@[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @Veino Garn @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Luke Beleren"]

As Luke came to me with a slight smile on his face, he had started talking to me about how he was new to the force, and I nodded my head. I understood what he meant. When I was taught just the basics of the force, just enough to survive. I was confused at first, and slowly I got the hang of it, but not like I did with lightsaber combat. With all of this in my life currently, I could be one of the few Cadets that were very talented with a blade, and used the force to follow up, rather than rely on both combat and force.

I saw the force as a tool, just the same as my lightsaber, and as it be true to the others around me. Nodding to Luke as the Admiral began to speak once more, he made a group of three as there was one odd man out. I shook my head, knowing that there was a chance that the trio would ether excel, or fail completely in either outcome. Looking to luke as the Hologram spoke, I did as well with a whisper, "Let me be your sixth sense, and together we can work on getting your force senses heightened."

WIth the first task of having to go through a pool of (possibly) fake blood and guts while being fired at with non-lethal automatic guns. Senses, and fast movements would be playing a huge part in the first one. The second portion would be trying to move past the winding pipes that had a chance to fall, or even be tipped over. The thought of having to face others as well, made this harder for Luke and I. Having low amount of force powers, all I could probably do was yank on a few as I ran. I had a slight plan, but it would be spoken later.

The third and final task was to climb rope over these said walls. Each varying in different heights. This would not be hard for me. Being a Runner before, I was used to climbing fairly well. but for luke, I would have to think about a way to get him past that part. I didn't know if he had the upper body strength to yank himself up these walls as fast as he could then sprint 50 feet to the finish line.

We needed to be first. With my twin sabers it would bring a huge advantage to the next series of tests. As so, Luke would be probably given a vibrosword, or maybe a rifle of some kind. Even the smallest of advantages can turn the tides of these tests. There was a hidden lesson here, and I already knew it. These small advantages would change everything, from life itself, to a battle that could nearly be lost. I hunched over as the Admiral was telling us that he would count down. His words rang out in my ears as my eyes were closed. Each word seemed to pierce my brain as I was so focused on keeping my cool, that all other sounds left me. numbness flooded my body as only his words broke the silence. and the instant that he had said go, I shot off attempting to possibly get a head start. I just hoped that Luke could keep up with me, and follow my lead.

As the crimson waters were getting closer, I would need a cover for the first few seconds to get everything prepped. as I neared, I knew that I would need to wash my clothes later after I was done. because right now, I dove into the waters like a fish in water. Letting the water be my shield, and letting the others who ran by me, as the diversion. Once more, I wished that luke would follow my lead.

@[member="Davin"], @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"], @[member="Luke Beleren"], @[member="Astrian Callus"], @[member="Jared Starchaser"], @[member="Akodya Mune"], @Veino Garn,

Luke peered over each stage, studying the course with a strange intensity. Now this he could do. He may have not been much with new people, but strategy and imagination was where he excelled. He was sure that with his creative thinking and Xander's tactics, they would complete it first. As soon as the chiss sounded off, Luke ran toward the entrance, his partner in tow.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"]

Astrian studied Davin's words with precision. This test sounded easy, this was work for amateurs, his augmentations and precise use of Art Of Movement and his use of force speed would make this particular course, easier for him than most.

As Davin gave the order to go, he had little time to socialise with Akodya has he turned on his heel, shouting back "Lets go!" He spotted @[member="Xander Carrick"] and @[member="Luke Beleren"] ahead of him, he funnelled the force to his fists. Charging then with force energy, he ran forward, his augmentations and long strides sent him flying ahead of the other cadets, as he did. He used the force in both of his hands to send small force pushes in the directions of both Cadets, then using his augmentations he leaped into the air landing feet first in the blood and body parts of animals, blood splashed the area around him, as he landed he burst into a sprint. The non-lethal bolts that reached him were unphasing, Astrian found it to be laughable at best. He was built and had been prepared for so much worse, pressing onward the charge was hardly what you would call difficult, the mud, entrails and blood did little to stop the massive hulking augmented man. The waters only reached his thighs anyway, inside a minute Astrian had passed the first stage. His long legs drenched in brown and red.
"Come on Akodya!" He cheered, stopping he waited for his teammate. Akodya was more important than winning.

@[member="Davin"]
@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom