Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stormtrooper and First Order RP

I'd like to RP but don't know where to start. Theoretically a stormtrooper could get wrapped up in all sorts of threads if they were to become stranded away from their unit.

Any troopers out there who want to carry out a mission, or engage in some shore leave shenanigans? First Order personnel who could use a soldier for security / medical staff / whatever scenario? Got a faceless goon right here. Alternatively are there any innocent civilians who would like to be oppressed?

I'll be here, my dudes.

[member="BE-183"] Aside from the personal threads you have lined up, there's going to be plenty of action at the First Order this month, between dominions and possible war looming on the horizon. Make sure you're a member so you can stay updated!

Thanks everyone!

[member="Jorg"] Sounds fun. We'll need to figure out what place / circumstances they meet in.

[member="Darth Ferox"] Definitely. I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"] Good point, I found the faction page and joined.

[member="Jorg"] Simple is good. I'll go ahead and figure out the where, work on an opening post. I wonder what kind of relationship exists between the Imperial Remnant and the First Order.

[member="BE-183"]

Great!

Also I should have been more clear, Jorg isn't part of the Imperial Remnant. He used to be part of the One Sith Stormtrooper Corps until the faction fell, now he's just kind of wandering around with his squad!

[member="Jorg"] Oh right, he's wandering. That sounds pretty cool.

[member="Uhtred Kjartan"] Sure, can you link your deathtrooper's character bio?

[member="Krest"] Certainly. :D What sort of story would you want to do? I can't imagine how a Mandalorian swordsman and a stormtrooper might be thrown together.

Dezoti

D
[member="BE-183"]

The tags are to be updated.

Fox is a fresh trooper right out of the academy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom