Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories You Would Like To See

Master of the Hyperspace Seas
Hello y'all!

First off, I would like to apologize for not having many threads being made for this faction. With only myself and two others running the faction, getting stories out can be difficult at times. I do not want to put any of the blame on them though.

One problem I have with running a faction this large is making threads that could appeal to everyone. This can be somewhat hard when the subject of the underworld and pirates is such a wide topic. That is why I have come to you, the members.

What type of stories would you like to see within The Exchange? Does raiding civilian ships for supplies sound interesting to you? Is black market and slave trade something that you would like to write about? Do you want to write about smuggling high-profit cargo across enemy territory?

Please, post down below what type of stories you would like to write. That way we can create threads that all of us can enjoy to RP in. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom