Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stop Spreadin' Those Rumors Around

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge

Noah let out a sigh and reached up to rub the bridge of his nose and did something that was out of character for Noah Corek...he apologized. "Sorry Dells...been under a lot of stress lately...guess that's why I've been such a dick. I feel the need to remind you however that I fought Reavers too. Served from Hoth to Gehenna remember?" He gave her a small grin at his words.

His head swiveled towards Rhyssa at her words about stunning weapons. "Another good idea, two for two kid. Bit of a catch with it though. Some of the cultists might try to pass themselves off as prisoners. Stunning weapons are still a good idea but we'll have to keep em under watch until we are certain their either not cultists or not threats to themselves or others...I'll make sure to load rubber bullets in my slugthrowers."

Noah felt the familiar jolt underneath his feet as the ship left hyperspace, quickly making his way to the control console to set the auto-pilot to bringing them into a geosynchronous orbit. "And you think I wanna die Dells? I'm not afraid to die but I'm afraid of what will happens to my wives and kids if I do...so I've go no plans to meet the Reaper today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom