Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stir of Echoes (Tournament Duel)

Walking up to the mountainous retreat Loran walked with an inner pride and allowed for his own self to collect his inner cool, taking in the fresh smells he allowed his mind to become focused and allowed his mind to calm his body. As he got here he awaited his own opponent, the day was cool and the snow on the ground felt amazing but he also knew he was against another force user, so he would maintain discipline and not allow his opponent to get to him, but he would also control the duel so that he would be able to win.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra watched him from one of the ceiling beams of the retreat, assuming it had that. She bit into a pear as he waited below her on the ground, the sound resonating down to him as she laid on the beam, utterly relaxed. "So, you are my opponent?" She looked over the edge, her robes all black and hood off her head, revealing her face and hair. She didn't even seem the least bit worried about the fit, nor did she seem confident, she just seemed completely relaxed and at peace.

@[member="Loran Nera"]

Loran looked up and smirked as he seen the girl he was set to duel eating a pear, it was strange since he was, for once, dressed with a shirt on but still he had no idea who this girl was and so all he knew was he was set to duel against her, his mind frame was set to win but a a part of him felt as if he had already failed, going up against a woman was not his idea of fun since he was sternly and strictly against male-on-female violence of any kind, including duels but he had to "deal' with it, on his way here he talked to his master and the guy reassured him it was all in his head.. his concerns were in no way reflected on how the duel will go but he still felt as if he is failing.

Looking up at her he smirked and then returned her greeting with a calm and collected I see you've been waiting, did I really take long to get here? I hope you weren't waiting long. he said trying to be respectful of her and then waited for her to come down so they could begin but he would not request it of her.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra finished the pear and floated it out of the window before dropping to the ground and holding out her hand. Her silver eyes looked over him once before she talked. "Jedi, Sith, or rogue?" She walked around him, still completely relaxed and calm, as if not expecting a fight even though she volunteered for the duel.

Loran watched her and then answered her question Rogue he said and then smirked at her since it was not everyday he was set to duel, being a jedi meant he needed to deal in restraint even though he was a rogue but he also had to deal with the very fact he was no longer among the criminals of the galactic society, he needed to act more defined as a peacekeeper.

As Loran watched her movements, the way she held herself and then the fact she didn't seem confident he made sure that this duel would be given precise framework to make sure it goes off without hinge and without injury, as he stood there he started small talk How about yourself? he used deception, he knew what she was since she had defined darkness in her, but this could be used to his advanatge.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra shrugged and smile, another carefree expression as she looked at the ceiling. "Hmm, now or before?" Her question seemed odd, no event given to indicate what before meant. He right eye rolled so that she could see him out of the corner of it before she turned and faced him fully, the smile still on her face. Her eyes finally betrayed a emotion, one of regret at something obscene.
@[member="Loran Nera"]

he noticed the regret in her and became concerned but knew enough that he wouldn't show it, not here not ever.

As he stood there he smirked at her and then folded his arms acrossed his chest I take it you'd like to be alone, however I'm sure we both have a schedule to keep so can we begin? he asked trying to be respectful of her.

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded, then immediately went into action, blades flying to her hands as she sprung forward, bringing both down on him in an overhead strike. Her calm expression and relaxed posture mostly remained, letting her movements flow as she moved. The regret seemed to have vanished and was replaced with ever moving eyes, scanning over his body for changes in footing, tensing of muscles, or changes in expression. "Ready?" She said as she stood there, that is, if he had been able to block it. If not she would say this once he recovered, before answering his original question afterwards letting him him recover. "The answers are simple. Before is Rogue, now is Sith."

(Uhhh You have dark jedi tags though lol)

He heard her and then felt their blades locked together he looked her dead in the eye and held both his lightsabers that he silently ignited when she jumped into his waiting blades and spoke directly to her Was it worth it? I mean I'm sure you have reason enough to turn completely to the dark side, but do you think it was the best option? he asked clearly trying to keep the duel civil and then used force strength to push her blades of his and stood there, he swung his blade in an arc at her while keeping the other one level for a block or parry.

Alexandra Feanor

(Thats from before, so yes, originally she was a Dark jedi. The Regret was losing to a sith and being drafted to become one of them. She still sees herself as the former though.)

"I didnt choose to be a sith, and i dont need to explain what happened." She moved back out of the range of the strike, powering down her sabers but remaining in a defensive stance. He expression remained calm but the regret and shame arose again in her eyes and now off her in slight waves that could be felt through the force. "Now, what does it matter to you if i did join them or fall to what you considered the dark side?"

@[member="Loran Nera"]

(Not a problem)

He felt her restrained sorrow and grief and gave her an apologetic look, he began to ponder it as he deactivated his own blades and held them close to his chest I see... I take it you're dealing with soul searching now he stated and then walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder since he was seriously trying to be "friendly" even though friendly was not his middle name and he definitely wanted to remain civil and "jedi" like. I'm sure you turned for the best reasons, but take this as a word to the wise, forced turning is not a good thing, but as it is we have a duel to do so I'll cease with the prying if you promise to keep it together through this he was trying to be sympathetic and caring but was concerned he'd come off as heartless and arrogant.

Alexandra Feanor

She grinned. "Fine by me, let us get the duel out of the way." She sent her hand into his chest, sending a force push into it to send him flying across the floor if possible. Should this work she remained where she was, her posture and expression not even changing by a fraction of a bit. She would wait until he was standing and recovered before reactivating her sabers and standing at the ready.

@[member="Loran Nera"]

he flew into a wall and then rose again and activated his own sabers, he was not upset by her actions but didn't appreciate cheap shots. As he rose he smirked at her and grabbed his blades and activated them, he then walked over to her and stared into her eyes and continued on his path to obtaining a win for this tournament, he although felt like he had angered her so this would and could be quashed with a slight show of concern, one thing he dared not delve into that much.

As he stood there he brought his own blade in for a diagonal swipe of her arms and held his own in parry position just in case.

Alexandra Feanor

She blocked with one of her blades and jabbed with the second, initiating what would become a dance of blades in no time. She seemed entirely focused on her movements and his at the same time, every tiny adjustment, every calculated feint in his muscles. She smiled as she fought, though it was not out of the happiness in fighting, it was out of the fact that she had a chance to study his movements and fighting styles. She applied a bit of force strength behind her strikes, parries, and blocks.

@[member="Loran Nera"]

He smirked at her and didn't even need to study her, it's almost as if the force had begun guiding him from the beginning and then he parried her blade and transitioned into a slashing of her mid-torso and then came in close with his second blade, to swipe her retreating wrist.

Alexandra Feanor

Blocked the swipe and felt his blade come near her hand, had it not been for her sensitivity to the force a normal human would have lost the hand. She though was able to compensate at the last second before trying to distance herself a bit. She held the defensive stance, obviously more akin to being on the defensive than the offensive.
@[member="Loran Nera"]

Seeing her in the defensive positioning he was seriously wanting to use the force to grapple her and pin her to the ground but his inner voice came beckoning and informed him the jedi way, it is not padawan and he just chuckled and readied himself in his jedi ready and then used the force to pull her toward him and reading himself for a counter-aggressive attack on her if it worked.

Alexandra Feanor

Felt herself pulled forward and used it to add speed as she sprinted forward before at the last moment jumping over him and landing behind him. From there she would attempt to push him foward on his face if possible, should that not work she would sprint forward and kick him in the back if possible. Should the jump not even work in the first place she would use the force to cushion her landing as a force push or strike would knock her off balance and send her to the ground on her back. Should the original plan work she would walk over slowly and try to pin him to the ground with one of her feet. All the while her smile never left her face, by this point she had turned the duel into a chance to learn and experience new styles of fighting.

@[member="Loran Nera"]

he could tell he was not the only one doing this for the learning experience and then noticed she had jumped over him, he spun on his heel and sent a force push toward her to counter her own and then stood his ground, he was not going to give her an easy target and the same would be wise for her.

As he stood before her he gave her a friendly smirk and then spoke I can see I am not the only noob at this, seems we were placed together for a reason he offered a slight amusement to pass by him to lighten the situation and mood.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled back, pushing herself off the ground and onto her feet. "It seems so." She bolted along the side of the wall before jumping on it and pushing off, aiming herself like a bullet at Loran. Once she was within a yard of him she swung her arms forward and tried to cut at his midsection, using to force to aid with her accuracy.
@[member="Loran Nera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom