Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Together

Aoyoshi smiled and took some food. It so much better than what the hospital called food. " You spoil me" She said running her hand over Mistral as she ate a little and laid there. She was home and with Mistral, what more could she ask for. "Hmm as long as you keep me drugged up, and fed I don't think we will run into any problems. and When you work, I will work on healing ok. I feel bad not being able to go into work. Tell everyone I miss them. " She said now full from the food, it didn't take much of late to fill her. But then again she was also starving at other times. She sighed and laid there, running her arm up and down Mistral's. " I am fine, you should take care of you too you know. I might be hurt but I don't want to not let you have some me time. Maybe later, you can wheel me around, cause it hurts to walk but I want out of this place from time to time."
@[member="Mistral"]

@[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]

He gave a nod of agreement, he would have to take care of himself and make sure she was safe. He would also relay her message to everyone that she missed them and was okay. He had to make sure she was good though, he was used to long hours of little sleep and food she couldn't be risked as far as he was concerned. She was too important and precious to him. With a hand he took hers and rolled on his side just lightly kissing the knuckles. "I'll to just that but you we have to make sure is safe and healthy. Can't have it said you weren't taken care of with me and for as long as you'll have me that is how it shall be."

She smiled as he took her hand and loved it. " hmm So how is my big strong Mistral going to protect me?" She asked as she leaned back and let him be close to her and enjoyed the physical contact. " When It it doesn't hurt to move, I am going to tear off those clothes so fast and hard that you will need new ones. " She said as she wished she could do things to him. " This wound really sucks, I have decided i rather not get shot again." She said giggling. No one wanted to get shot, but none the less she was thinking about ways to go out of the way to avoid it agian. It had really screwed her side up. That and make faster healing techniques. She decided that this was far too slow.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral looked at her and oh she was a peach. Already thinking about what she could do and he nodded in agreement. "Well if any of them show up here again or try to hurt you, I might be a nice guy but that doesn't extend to enemies. They go for hurting you, I'll hurt them back and make sure it lasts. Your the most important thing here with me." Mistral moved a little on the bed and rolled over to reach into his nightstand as he came out with two earrings and they matched his. "First things is first though these were somethign I was going to give you before everything."

Aoyoshi was speechless. She just looked at them and then at mistral. She didn't care about the pain for a moment which in retrospect was a mistake but she pulled mistral towards her having him be right next to her and she planted her lips on his in a very passionated kiss in which he could probably tell she was trying to hide the pain from the action. " You are far too good to me and I bring you nothing but trouble. " She said not believing someone would get her such a nice thing after all the trouble she put him through. She just held him there, which felt good since she had stopped moving. " Also please don't move, I think if you do I might not be able to hold it in." She said as she realized the postion she had put her self in. She hated her wound. She just kissed Mistral again and again trying to show him just how much she appreciated him.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral kissed her back and could sense it or feel it. Hiding a wound and how she was moving gave it away more then he would have liked but hearing her speak he just stayed there speaking and giving a nod. "I am good to you because of the trouble, you need something good in your life. It isn't something small it is something that you deserve, something that you are worth. Your life need not be perfect, mine isn't but there is much that can be done to add a little comfort to us. Which is why when your better, when your healed and living here with methere may be more on the horizon. You never know but I could see my life with you here on Fondor."

" Can you gently lay me back down towards the bed... I don't want to delay the pain... but I can't bring myself to let go of you. I might of been a bit hasty moving you towards me. but I can't help it your just too irresistible" She said burying her head against his chest and keeping her self held to him. She didn't want to let go, it was going to hurt. But with his help she might be distracted enough to not care. She took a deep breath as she prepared for it. Her wound sucked.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral gave a nod as he slowly wrapped one arm around her and eased her back to laying on the bed, it wasn't much but he went for being careful to try and cause as little pain as he could with a breath going out until he had her down. Then he rolled to just lay on the side staying close his arms offering comfort and his head propped on her shoulder. He just looked at her and pushed all of his will into her to try and help her heal It was the least of what he could do and for once he wished he was a force user cause their healing techniques could do wonders. "It will be fine, you'll be better and with me. The best part of my life."

Aoyoshi winced slightly but it was much less than it could of been. She smiled and enjoyed his head on her shoulder. " Mistral, I love you." She said as she leaned her head on his. She had said it, she had said the 3 magic words. She smiled and cuddled against him. She really liked being with Mistral. He was perfect and everything she could ask for. She couldn't believe that she had been so lucky to run into him that faithful night.

"And I love you." He said it back without so much as a pause because it was true. In his heart it was true and her was certain of it, something he wasn't sure he could ever find again after his wife and children but here it was with her. No flash in the pan and no real issues so far he would have to do as he always did and remain perfect. Be everything she needed and wanted. Everything she deserved and his head touched hers. "You just need to heal and get better, that will solve a great deal and then we can unpack your stuff."

Aoyoshi smiled and kissed him. "hmm thank you" She said as she opened her book and began to read. She after all couldn't do much else. She enjoyed just the presence of Mistral and him being near her made her feel truely safe. She thought as she read her book. It was the latest romance from her favorite author. It was a steamy book about a servant girl who fell in love with one of the nobles. They would sneak away and, it was just so exciting to read of their adventure in love. She smiled as she read another witty line. She was sure that Mistral would think it was boring but it was her favorite thing to do. Reading always seemed to distract her. She needed that right now.
@[member="Mistral"]

It certainly wasn't boring to say the least and the man could admit. He wasn't beyond sneaking a peak at what she was reading. There were plenty of things he could do though for her. He might not understand the appeal of romance books but he could understand the appeal of escapism and right now he just wanted to escape with Aoyoshi and go somewhere no one knew their names. Or wouldn't recognize her, they could just lay on the beach all day and work on their tans. He imagined it while he laid there next to her and occasionally got up to refill their waters. Nothing much else to do and no work, he would take off all the time needed to be with her until she healed.

Aoyoshi hit him in the head lightly with her book as she caught him reading. " Hey! " She said blushing, " You're no supposed to see that. " She said kissing him as she tried to turn, and deny him sight of her datapad. "You can work you know. I can survive a couple hours" She giggled as she kissed him again and leaned back and read some more. She was having a wonderful day, reading with Mistral by her side. He was perfect. She didn't know she could feel this way about someone. She Loved him with all of her heart. Aoyoshi giggled as she read another funny line from one of her favorite characters.

@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral laughed at the hit from it as he backed up and leaned away a bit. "I could but then you'd be all alone if a large house with no one to spend all day getting you food and drinks when you needed them. There are plenty of ways to spend the day and you deserve to spend it like a noble woman without a care. I would move the heavens and the earth for you to just be better and stay in my arms."

She smiled and curled against him, it hurt a bit but she was rewarded with a soft and warm Mistral. She was content to stay right here with him forever. " you spoil me" She said with a smile as she kept reading. It was good to just relax. She had to admit she didn't do it near enough. She needed to relax and enjoy her man. She smiled, he was hers, just like she was his. There was no question really.

@[member="Mistral"]

Did he spoil her? A question for another time because in truth he would always. She deserved it and now after seeing her old life or something that was from it he had to admit to many things. He was going to do everything to help her and everything to love her. "Well you deserve it, you deserve to be able to enjoy living your life and not wanting for anything. THe more your with me the more I think one of these days I'll have the courage to share the rest of my life with you."

"Really? " She said shocked by his last statement. The rest of her life with him, she thought about it and the idea didn't scare her nearly as bad as she though it would. Though she really liked him, loved him even. "Your everything I could want in a man, you know that, which is why I hate to be a bother but I need food, and well your not allowed to move, as your a perfect pillow so we have a problem. " She said with a smirk, laying back on him, enjoying his presence and scent.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral now had to ponder what to do. He was hungry as well but he didn't want to move either.... He was far to comfortable to move and while he was her pillow she was keeping him nice and warm right now as he had a thought. The comlink he got as he spoke into it. "This is Mistral, I need some take out to be sent up here, highest priority please. Lady Aoyoshi is hungry." With a small snort and laugh he set the comlink down when it was confirmed and spoke snuggling back into place. "And your everything I would want as well."

She giggled at him. " mmm I can't wait" She said, enjoying her pillow. She wondered if he was bothered by her, she hoped not. She just really needed someone by her, she was still shaken from the encounter. Aoyoshi wouldn't admit it or try to show it. But she was rather shaken from it all. She jumped, hopefully unnoticeable to mistral every time a loud noise or a door opened. Aoyoshi smiled though, she was with mistral and had a book, which meant all was well. Books were her escape. So escape is what she did. Reading the stories of others, living in their world through her head, distracted her. It let her run away from her own thoughts. She needed to stay away from them. That was her goal with reading. The virtual stack of books that she had recently purchased.. well mistral had purchased was quite large, and full of enough to keep her busy for a while.

@[member="Mistral"]

He didn't acknowledge but he noticed and he was not bothered by her. With a look as the door opened and the food arrived he smirked but continued to lay there while Aoyoshi read. Sneaking a glance casually but carefully while working to just make sure she was okay and not only reading some of the risque works. Then the food was there and on a trey as he smiled and moved the food over as he spoke. "Alright there is some food there, take out and a drink. Eat up and enjoy, we have all day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom