Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Together

Aoyosh held on to his hand and smiled. " Water?" She got out as she nodded to him. She felt safe now that she knew he was here. She took the water that a nurse had set near her stand. After some help from Mistral she felt better to talk at least now. " They were sent by my family, I got careless and they caught me. I need to hide again. Go far away. " She said frowning, knowing she was probably going to have to leave Mistral. He surely didn't want to get dragged into this. She held his hand and was quiet, as she tried to move and regretted it. She was hurt, she wasn't going to be able to sneak away she feared.

@[member="Mistral"]

@[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]

Mistral looked at her and listened as she spoke. Whatever was coming to her head he didn't know but he spoke standing up keeping his hand in hers. "You need to heal, we'll handle whatever comes next and believe me if anyone else tries to hurt you again. They won't like what happens." He meant it to, with a look down at her in the bed he just remained very still and held her hand in both of his. "We'll get through this and then I am going to take you someplace safe, somewhere you can recover and enjoy yourself."

Aoyoshi forced a smiled and held his hand, She moved over trying to hide her cringe. " Lay with me please?" She asked knowing it would be cramped but it was worth it with him. She smiled and used her cutest face as she hoped he would. She needed him at the moment. She was cranked up with drugs, and in a hospitol of all places so she got on her good side. The one she wasn't shot on and smiled hoping he would get on the cramped bed with her. She was smaller, so it would work. She was really starting to depend on Mistral. She could hardly remember not likeing him. He just seemed part of her life. Aoyoshi wanted to get away from the problems she knew she had to deal with and curl up with Mistral.
@[member="Mistral"]

He followed suit and breathed in deeply seeing her face as he got on the bed and laid there. It wasn't very comfortable he had to admit but if it meant she would feel better he would do as needed. His arm held her closer while he spoke looking into her face. "I don't want you moving to much, you got to heal and rest up. Not going to get better moving around over the bed. Now I'll lay here with you but you got to be comfortable at the least."

She had angled it so she could lean against Mistral, as she rested. " I won't I promise" She said as she took a deep breath and winced. That hurt she thought. " your also not allowed to make me laugh" She said fearing what that could do to her. " just stay here with me please. I need someone to hold me. " She said as she began to drift back to sleep, He would realize he was stuck there well at least for a while.

@[member="Mistral"]

"Then I will stay here and watch you while you rest." He just held her close and hummed a little soothing song to get her to sleep. It fit somewhat but it was more the need to keep his mind on something other then revenge. 'Your lost and confused, but I understand. this once loved' He felt a little tug at his consciousness for sleep and rest 'You feel all alone, betrayed and adrift but maybe this loss can be viewed as a gift. Now I'll be your rock your strength and support, your close confidant with whom you can consort, I know you completely come melt into me.' He let a smirk come across his face while time went on and he just held her nodding off but keeping awareness of her and the room. A few hours later he woke up and brushed her cheek with his finger.

Aoyoshi fell asleep far too soon in her opinion as she tried to listen to his voice. But it was a loss cause. She curled up against him, his presence keeping away her nightmares. She slept, there, her breath catching every time she moved. Anyone could see, she was hurt. Aoyoshi loved Mistral and felt safe with him. So with him in her bed she was asleep for the whole day and night. Waking up the next morning was a very well rested and restless Aoyoshi, who regretting trying to move as soon as she did. "ow!" She said trying to make it look like she didn't hurt that bad. She needed out of her after all. Why did gunshots have to hurt so much? She also probably should of strained her wounded self cutting that man in half. But what was done was done and now she wished she could just be better.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral remained there the entire time, all day and night waving off the ones who came to see if she was okay and resting when it came to the time. He ate a little when a nurse brought him some food but he stayed there just holding her still so she wouldn't hurt herself. When she finally seemed to wake he turned his head and offered a smile. "Take your time and have some of the water, you have been resting"

" But I don't want to.. I want to go" She said knowing he was right. She took the glass and carefully drank some, trying not to move which caused her to move, and wince. Then the water dropped as she had let go of it in pain. " I think we are going to need a nurse... and something that can move me.. and not make me rack over in pain"She said sheepisly as she was wet now too, and by extension her bandages. She was frustrated with her self, not being able to leave and this wasn't helping.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral looked at Aoyoshi and gave a nod of his head at that and pressed the button as he spoke. "Alright, I'll have the nurse come in and you'll be fine, I will do whatever you need me to do." He looked up when the nurse entered and he motioned over to her now soaked. Then he moved off the bed only holding her hand so the woman could dry and change the bandages. He looked upon her and spoke. "Just relax and stay still please. It is going to be better as the time comes and I will move you if you need it."

Aoyoshi was embarassed by this. she got help changing and moving. The nurse was a pro. She took a drink of water this time not spilling it and she made room for Mistral again. " Hey now I need my Mistral back." She said pouting playfully. A big smile towards him. She knew she had a keeper as he stayed with her. Aoyoshi fell asleep again shortly. She of course didn't realize he held her to stop her from moving. She would of been rather grateful as she fell asleep again. she was healing up thought that was what was important. Soon she would be cleared to go home and rest. Well she hoped she would.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral gave a kiss to her forehead as she fell back asleep. He remained in the bed while she slept again and just focused on all of her healing. He didn't want to impede the chances but he was always not going to let her remain alone and hurt. If something came after her now he just remained there with a look on his face watching her as she rested and letting the time pass for himself. "You sleep and I will be here." Mistral closed his eyes again and scooted her a little closer to him so her hair was just under his head and he kissing her head.

Aoyoshi slept snuggled up against Mistral. She was at peace when he was near her. She woke up and smiled that he was still with her. " Your the best" She said as she felt better, still sore and well tired, despite all her sleep. She was then allowed to leave by the doctor if she promised to not go into work, until she healed more and came for a checkup in a week. Well that and change her bandage as needed. So she was now dressed and in a wheelchair. Stupid rule, but then again she was secretly glad that she didnt have to walk. It hurt to move her side much. She was sad, that well love making was going to be almost impossible with how she felt. Which part of her wished she could but then again the threat of the pain if she did sort of kept her for even trying. She was going to go stir crazy from all of this. She was sure of it.

@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral stayed the entire time until she was ready to go and even then he stayed pushing the wheelchair out of the hospital towards the waiting speeder. He took in the sun coming down on his face while he squinted and opened the speeder. "Alright Aoyoshi, be careful come in . We'll get you home and secured then you'll get to rest or eat some real food." Mistral gave a grin while he let her get in and closed the door before going around, he had taken the time to have it brought around. He sat in it and looked over speaking as he started the speeder and set off towards the apartment. Reinforced and prepared for the two of them, with some very nicely cleaned floor.

Aoyoshi smiled at Mistral and sat in the speeder as it got to their little apartment. She had to have help getting in their apartment but with Mistral by her side it didn't seem to be a problem. She wondered how it got all cleaned up." Are you sure we are safe here?" She asked as she got in his, no their bed. It hurt to move too much despite the pain pills. " Can we just magically make it better? I don't want to be hurt anymore." She said with a giggle which she regretted as soon as she did it. "hmm I don't want to be such a problem to you. I want to do more but it hurts..."

@[member="Mistral"]

He looked at her while they got up and inside, with a turn towards the door he closed it and showed there was now a nice solid slab of metal designed for one purpose... To not be blown open. His words came out while he put her in the bed and looked down. "If I could I would take the pain but all we can do is make sure your healed. The house itself is secure, security doubled outside and above all else. There is no hospital food here."

She smiled and laid in the bed, not wanting to get up. It would hurt to much. " Surely we can't afford all this." She said having given him her accounts which weren't much. She had only what she made every week. She use to be rich but she had spent all her ill gotten gains trying to hide. She wouldn't admit it but when he wasn't around she lived on cheap atrisian takeout and left overs. She was at her last chance to hide, and it made her so mad that they had found her. She had worked so hard to not be found. Why did her father want her so much. She never understood. But since her brother died.. well all he could see was his line passing through her. Which was great but she quit the life of crime, and her family. But he didn't take no for an answer so here she was. She lived paycheck to paycheck with her wonderful boyfriend who deserved someone better. She refused to let him know she was hungry, with security and stuff she didn't want him to pay for so much food. So she suffered in bed. That pride of hers taking over again.

@[member="Mistral"]

"Credits aren't an issue, protecting you is what matters and this is the heart of the Protectorate. They were more then happy to hole up and cover us in case someone tried to take or hurt you again." He sat on the edge of the bed and just held her hand while looking down at her offering a smile. "Your the most important person here in my life, you'll never want with me and your old life if they appear again to hurt you will understand why your a girl worth fighting for."

Aoyoshi blushed " Really?" She said wondering when he was going to get to making some of that rumored real food. " So I hate to ask my love, but well can I have some of that fabled real food?" She said as she relaxed in the bed. It was so comfortable, it was of course missing the most important part, which was Mistral, but her belly needed food. So that took priority. She smiled and laid back. It was nice to be home. That was right, this was home now. " What about my stuff? I didn't pay my rent.. oh no... " She asked worried, she hadn't paid the rent, as she was going to move in with Mistral.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral looked at her and gave a nod of his as he remained there with a smile. "Oh I can get you some real food and don't worry about your stuff it is over here. Last months rent is paid and now. We'll get you some food." Mistral looked around while he walked and made sure everything was fine for the moment while he went and got some crackers with cheese then jams. He went back in with the light snack so he could feed it and laid on the bed next to Aoyoshi with a smile. "Alright we got jam and crackers, some cheese and meat. Nothing to heavy for you but lets get you felling better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom