Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Together

Aoyoshi smiled as she kissed Mistral who had just woken up. She more or less lived at Mistral's now. She giggled at the thought. They worked, and respected the chain of command, but well at night, she often stayed here. She had even taken over part of his closet. She of course was getting use to being part of the OP. She was sure of her self again and well she was sure of what she wanted. Mistral. She laid her head against his chest and sighed as she enjoyed being with him. She enjoyed his company and well she hoped that maybe they could make this more permanent. She tired of living in two places.

@[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]

He felt the lips on himself and the light came in it was always a nice thing to wake up to. The kiss of a beautiful woman and now as Mistral opened his eyes he looked into her face. Something he could never tire of and just the sight invigorated him. He was more then ready for the day but the first thing came up... She essentially lived here usually. Sure she had a place he would never seek to deprive her of her independence or sense of self... Though granted her tiny apartment was something quaint to say the least. No... no he preferred whatever she did and spoke brushing his hand over his goatee feeling the scruff. "Well good morning beautiful, you look to be in good spirits." A smile crept along his face and he brought his hand up to run the pad of his thumb over her cheek. "My stomach always does loops seeing your beautiful face in the morning."

"I am always happy to wake up next to you. " Aoyoshi said as she relaxed her face against his hand. She took a deep breath inhaling his scent. She really was beginning to like it here. "So, you sure you don't mind me taking over part of you closet?" She asked still feeling guilty. She loved it here but still she felt like she was intruding on his space. She would probably stay in her apartment tonight to try to not infringe on him. She hoped he made food for them, she was an awful cook. She wouldn't count her eggs yet though. She instead enjoyed him. " I don't want to infringe on you after all." Aoyoshi smiled and raised her hand up, cupping his face, feeling his facial hair. " hmm " she managed to say as Aoyoshi enjoyed being off for the day.
@Mistral

He looked with a flick of his eyes at the closet in question and shrugged. It didn't really matter to him, if she used the entire thing. This was if she wished it her place. He would do all that was needed to make her happy and he spoke. "You could never infringe on me, the closet or wherever is yours. Now what would you like for breakfast?" His smirk returned while he moved just running a hand down the length of her body until he rose and started for the kitchen to make food for them both. The cold polished wood floors sending a nice chill up his spine.

Aoyoshi smiled as she looked at the man that filled most of her time these days. " Hmm better be careful I might just move in. " She said as she sat up and thought about it. " What about what you made me that first morning. Can I have one of those? " She said with a bright smile as she got up and put a robe on. Aoyoshi, was sub-conscious about her tattoo's. She knew he had seen them but still. They denoted her past. The past she was trying to get away from. She began to pickup a bit, figuring that it was about time she pulled some weight, as she cleaned up several messes that were hers, such as clothes, removed the night before, as they had made their way to his bed. She smirked as she turned on the holo tv and began to watch something. It was about food or something.
@[member="Mistral"]

"Would that be so bad?" It wasn't something he had to think about, it was something he could admit wasn't a bad idea. They were together pretty much all the time. He remained in the kitchen and began to cook. The same thing he had made when they first went out. He could do that a warm brioche smothered in marmalade and fresh creamery butter was a staple of him now. The sound of the holoscreen going on brought him around after awhile as it finished and he looked at where she had cleaned up a little. He wondered if she had heard him but in the end it didn't matter he had no reason to not want her to be here. Even their positions didn't really affect much it was just internal security. "Breakfast."

She smirked hearing him. She got up and planted a kiss on his lips. " Well then, May I move in with you? " She said as she snatched a brioche up and bit into it. It was as good as she had hoped. She giggled as she fed him a piece and then gave him another kiss. " I will need help packing my stuff though, I figure we can make short work of it though. " I do have to admit, I love the idea being here all the time with you. She already spent most of her time here anyways. She ate some more, giving Mistral a piece every once in a while. You know that cute couple that is so cute it makes you sick? That was Aoyoshi and Mistral as she fed him and her self, making sure to clean off any mess around his mouth with her own. Aoyoshi really liked Mistral. Heck she was pretty sure she loved him.
@[member="Mistral"]

He kissed her when she kissed him and ate the bites she fed him. Were the cuteness food it would be fattening but he wasn't too worried about it. If anything her agreeing to move in made things easier it meant he could do more so for the pair of them. It was something that could be the first step towards something more, it could be something that showed how they would be more as a couple. "Well then she shall have to get your stuff and make a day of it, your new home will be that much more wonderful for having you here all the time."

She smiled " Hmm well I can't wait, and then I will have to find some way to repay you. Do you think you can come up with something I could do to repay you?" She said with a smile as she continued to feed the both of them. Aoyoshi really liked Mistral and well maybe they could go that next step now that they lived together. She sure hoped so. Aoyoshi pondered what he might come up, hoping it was as naughty as she thought it might be. She then proceeded to taunt him by eating the food with motions that suggested another roll in the hay. It was her day off and she needed to have some fun.
@[member="Mistral"]

Have him choose something she could do to repay him.... He thought about it and while he could be a total male, choosing the many many pleasures that come from dating an Atrisian. He would have to think more then that, he would have to think of something grand that they could do. Eating the food he watched her giving a nod, her day off and he well the beauty of being in charge was you could show up late sometimes. What better way to go to work then relaxed and having that... post coital glow. A smile formed and he moved the chair so he was next to her breathing in that wonderful scent she had. His mouth hovering over her hand... Then he kissed it. "Oh I am certain I can think of something, I am thinking of a few things we could do right now before I head in."

Aoyoshi smiled as she brushed her hand against his cheek and kissing him. " Are you sure you have the time?" She asked as she got up and pressed against him. She took in his scent and enjoyed the moment, his body next to hers. She found him never ceasing to amaze her. She of course just wished to be with him forever. That was what she wanted, oh so much but that was when the explosion hit. The door blasted off and smoke filled the room and soon 3 men were there, they all had guns aimed at the two. The man in front ordered something in atrisian and then spoke in basic. " Aoyoshi Kinkawa, come with us now" She didn't know what to do or say. She had let her guard down. She was in a robe with no weapon at Mistral's place. well none in the vicinity. She had let the Reki get the drop on her. Their guns were aimed for both of them. She stayed in Mistral's arms as she waited for something to come to mind.

@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral was enjoying the moment and then the explosion came and he moved to stand in front of Aoyoshi while he spoke. His face going from humor at the situation to something cold and calculating. Three men had broken into his place and now... Now he moved his hand over the table to put it up and went into action with one of the knives. It sailed through the air and went into a jugular of the man and he was off. Mistral grabbing his gun to aim while he kicked the other and shots went off into the roof. The other gun fired into the chest of a man while Mistral spoke. "Get one of the swords."

Aoyoshi unfroze as she ducked and ran for a sword. She rolled and grabbed one of his swords, and soon she was past the man, and his torso was cleaved clear off. She Grimaced as she clenched her side. She quickly held her self high and cleaned off Mistral's blade as she approached him. She almost made it, that was to him. That was when it went black. She had passed out, and was falling, falling fast towards Mistral. She last saw his serious face. She fell and felt gravity go into effect. It was not going to be pretty but then she saw nothing. She was in her dreams. Aoyoshi saw her father, staring at her disproving of her, with that gaze. She knew what this was about. Her fun away was nearing an end, She ran, and ran as she tried to escape her clan. This was the nightmare she hadn't had for a long while. The one where she was being hunted again.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral finished with the men, one was shot, one was stabbed and one was cleaved as he moved and saw Aoyoshi... And then she was falling and he moved sliding on the wood floor to catch her. His hand went to her face while the other cradled her keeping her close. He searched for a wound but moved to the bedroom for towels and blankets to keep her warm, to keep pressure on her wounds and spoke. "Aoyoshi, come on open those eyes."

Aoyoshi was out, her side was letting out blood, Her body let out a moan as he pressed on her lower right stomach. The blood stopped coming out as he pressed down. She was going in and out, but the nightmare stopped. She kept seeing glimpses of sweet sweet Mistral. She reached out to him, and took his hand, barely awake. " Mist" She said cringing in pain. It hurt, and it hurt like hell. She wanted to just go to sleep but she knew she needed to hold on. Hold on to life. She knew he needed to apply some first aid to her wound so she tried to turn, but that was a mistake. She thought as she yelped and looked to Mistral hoping he could make the pain go away. She wanted to go back to his embrace. Aoyoshi prayed that she could avoid the Reiki again. She just needed to find a new place and life to hide with Mistral. As long as she had him, it would be ok she was sure, but things were going black again, so she held on for dear life to stay with him. " Mist, don't leave me, don't let me leave you!"

@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral found the wound and pressed on it while he just held her closer. Her eyes came up and she was speaking which was a good thing. No that was worlds better then simply passed out, her words made him stare at her some tears in his eyes while he blinked them away and let a few spill out. Rolling down in warm trails on his cheeks. He kept the pressure and waited while some of the sirens sounded getting closer, he kept looking at her and spoke. "I'm not going anywhere Aoyoshi. Just stay very still and medics are on the way."

Aoyoshi coughed and yelped in pain, she tried to find solace in his arms but it hurt, and it hurt to fight the urge to go to sleep. Somehow she knew that was a bad idea. Aoyoshi kept still as the medics got closer. " Don't leave me.." She said weakly as she fought to stay with him. She felt the medics begin to take over and she reached out for his hand. Searching, with the last of her strength Aoyoshi held on, as the began to move her, she kept feeling for his hand. It was all that mattered. Mistral " Mist" She said as she felt herself be taken away, she clung to what she hoped was his hand.

@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral looked at her hand in his while he walked and still nude one of the officers got him some clothing in the room while they went to work doing their job. Omega security forces and all were nothing if not professional and he kept moving with the stretcher and Aoyoshi holding her hand while they got to the roof and the transport. "I'm here. I'll always be here." His face remained stoic while he sat there and was able to find a position for them to work while not letting his eyes off of her. "You know I'll always be by your side."

She got treated, and the transport began to move She looked to Mistral and clung to him. She was put out into a medical sleep though soon. They began to remove the bullet and give her blood. her hand was still in Mistral's. Aoyoshi was out cold and it was quite apparent that she needed medical attention. But at the end of the day it was a simple procedure. She was going to live. The next thing she knew she was in a bed, in a cold room and the first thing she could say. " Mistral? Mistral? Where are you! " She gasped out. Her throat dry and raspy.
@[member="Mistral"]

Mistral heard the voice as he looked up, some pants on and scrubs from the doctors but over all not much. He hadn't left her side but there were IV's in her arms while he moved the seat closer and took her hand being careful of her IV. His words coming out and just touching her head with his hand. "It is okay, I am here, It is okay and that is not going to happen again. Whoever those were I will use all of our resources at the Protectorate and find them, no one shoots an officer of Omega."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom