Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still new, just late in saying hi!

Nyt Rito

The (New) Padawan Menace!
So, yeah, totally introduced a character before ever introducing myself!

Hi! I'm Sean, and I think that just might be all of the OOC info I'll be sharing about myself!

Anyways, unrelated note, think anyone could direct me to where I'd be able to get some Jedi Masters, or possibly Sith Lords, seeking apprentices to PM me? Got a new character worming around in my head, and I wanna breathe some life into him/her!

[member="SylntSyco"]

First off, welcome to Chaos, glad to see new faces around here.

As for looking for a master to build your character, you would first have to select one of the multiple faction within this forum. Their are equally large amounts of both Dark Side and Light Side factions that can help you find your way to build up your Force User Character. Some of the larger ones are the One Sith for the Dark Side and the Jedi Academy for those of the Light Side. Here is a link to the faction page where you can spen your time deciding on who to choose.

If your not looking to join a faction yet and just build up, post in the discussion page where other master and knight level players are always willing to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom