Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still new and looking to meet more people

Hi! So yeah like the titles says I'm still fairly new, or rather have been inactive enough I still don't know much after being here the bit I have so far.

So right now I have Doll, still unsure if I'll ever try bringing my other character over here cuz not sure she'll work, so if anyone is interested in rping with her and we can think up some decent plots I'd be happy to start an rp or two with some people!

Hm. I've got a tech junkie character who could probably find some chemistry with an HRD. I'm a little stocked on threads, though, and I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to keep up with an active RP partner. If you can deal with me dragging my feet, though, Jatie Graad is always up for hanging out with dangerous women. ^_^

I wouldn't mind, a lot of my other current rps progress the same so its ok! Shall we get plotting in PMs then?

If so lemme know!

^ w ^

[member="Krest"]

*cough*

I don't know who you're talking about. I'm not abusing anyone. . . . . .*hides torture tools and the doom Doll and Abbi are about to probably face*

But sure maybe! I'll think about it! PM ya soon! *busy cooking and other stuff*

[member="Tamara"]

Also thanks for the advice, already planning one with her!

:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom