Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step Three. (Order of the Grey)

Veino nodded slowly, and walked over to the tree, following the arcs and lengths of his branches, seeking the right piece of wood. He stretched out in the Force, his hand drifting to the tools in his belt. A lightsaber was not the proper tool for this. He wasn't sure why he felt that way, but it was there, very strong. There was a limb along one edge that seemed willing, almost, so he pulled out a small handsaw and went gently cut it off, to take it in both hands. It was a good piece of wood, solid, but not heavy, with no splits or knots. Good for carving, he suspected. He turned back to the others and carried it over to them.

"Where do we start?"

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Krest"] [member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Tipau"]

"Once everyone has a small piece. Hmm..." The Yodaling paused for a moment to think. "An inch or so. Our work, we begin." Minna reached out her palm at the wood, using the force ever so gently to take for herself an inch or so of it. With this, she pulled it into her hand, then allowed it to lay on her open palm. Looking around at the others, she waited for them to collect their wood. While they did, she showed them exactly what to do. Closing her hand and gripping the piece of wood tightly, she closed her eyes, concentrating greatly on the light side of the force. With this force nexus around her, she managed to draw upon it's aura, focusing as much as she could on the wood within her hand. After a few moments, her palm opened up again, and the wood had suddenly become extremely smooth and more rounded. It was clear to all that it's light side presence had been greatly amplified, and that it was definitely something worthy of an amulet. "After this, complete, the force work is. Carve the wood into the shape you want, you must next. A tree, perhaps, for the nexus built here. Or, maybe something personal, hmm?" She smiled at the others, bringing out a dagger from her belt. With this, she began her carving, which would take some time. Enough time to give the others a chance to complete their collection and imbuement of the wood.

[member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Minna"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

As the yodaling demonstrated how to do the process, Alask payed attention. When she begun carving her piece of wood, he begun to retrieve his piece. He put his hand up and reached out with the force. His goal was to get an inch or close to an inch like the yodaling did. Luckily, he did. It floated in the air as he opened his hand and gripped a hold of it. He then did the next step. He closed his eyes and concentrated only on the light side of the force. Alask hoped he was doing it right. After a bunch of seconds, he opened his hand to see a rounded and smooth piece of wood. He seemed to have done it correctly. It looked just like the yodaling's. "Can it be some sort of symbol that we carve?" he asked the yodaling not know her name?

[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Minna paused for a moment from her carving, only a quarter or so of her amulet done so far. "Yes," She replied to Alask, nodding. "Whatever feels right, you can carve. Good job on the imbuement, by the way." Her head gestured towards his amulet, which was now smooth and rounded, she could already sense the energy which now surrounded it. Although a Padawan, Alask was doing very well, not that it was too hard. After looking around at everyone else's progress, the Yodaling continued her carving. It was starting to look like a tree, just like she had suggested to the others.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Minna"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Krest"]

Alexandra joined in silently, her hand working to carve around and into the tree as she extracted her own bit of wood, shaping it and forcing her full attention into every detail possible. Like minna had mentioned, it was long and a very hard thing to do to get the shape and dimensions as you wished them to be, Alex still working solely on the border of the amulet, not even on the design itself as of yet.

(Sorry for the short response

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
After doing what the yodaling had done, I too now held a smooth peice of wood in my hands. It had been a little difficult to strictly focus on the lightside alone, but I did it nonetheless. I looked down at my future amulet and thought fo a moment. Hmmmm... What could I make you into? Perhaps... Yes! I began carving my amulet with careful and meticulous attention. I hoped that it would at least look a little bit like my scales in mid-shift.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Minna's amulet was finally complete, a beautiful carving of the nexus tree. It had taken her some time, but it was worth the result. The amulet pulsed with light side energy, and the first thing Minna did with it was put it on. It hung from her neck, reaching her chest. She made sure it was visible over her robes. Looking around at the others, she saw their amulets were coming along nicely as well, and it wouldn't be long before everyone had their own. For now she remained silent, allowing everyone to do their work and ask questions if needed.

[member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Minna"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

He was thinking of creating a sword. "Thank you, I've seen it before, but it wasn't the light side. This would be considered the opposite." he said looking as his belt. The only thing that he that was sharp was a sharp arrow head that seemed to have been impaled into his armor. He pulled it out and began carving. It may of seemed hard to carve sith an arrow head but it wasn't. Alask was carving a cylinder. He would get done by the time the others would.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Minna"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Alexandra smiled as she got the shape right and now worked on the carving itself, her eyes studying the item for a few long moments before smiling wider and more heavily in her work. It was taking the shape of the order's emblem, her eyes focusing closer on the design, determined to make absolutely sure she had even the smallest detail correct.While she did this her mind remained a mile away, her eyes lost in the work and her body moving only in that one single aspect.

Veino waited for everyone else to take pieces of the wood and then studied what was left for his own. It seemed to be the right size. He clasped his hand around it, and closed his eyes, letting the Light Side flow through him into the amulet, binding his own presence to that of the amulet. When it was finished, he opened his eyes and examined the wood. It seemed to have worked. Now for the carving itself. He considered this. It had to have meaning, a connection to himself. He took out a small knife and began carving at the wood, emptying his mind and letting the Force guide his hands, much as he did with his armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom