Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step Three. (Order of the Grey)

400_F_5322322_PVOrhP09kDarUhA1xIqUFPK240C6AiRQ.jpg
And so, within the garden of light rests the White Tree, a beacon of hope, a calling of life. Atop the Grey Temple it sits, to counteract the darkness below. It's peaceful aura brings many stirring minds to a still, broken hearts whole.
The Zabrak stood in a familiar place to any of the Grey. The garden atop the temple. A Lightside Nexus made to help provide balance. Yet that was not enough. Similarly, a darkside item was created down below. Now, the lightside item was needed. And Krest was here to do just that. With a patient smile he'd stand, waiting for those who he had called.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]
[member="Alask Diruno"]
[member="Kale Xeros"]
[member="Maleus"]
[member="William Seraven"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Tipau"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Krafurk Maris"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Veino climbed to the garden, watering bucket in hand, and curious as to why Krest had called them all there. It wasn't very common for such a summons to be sent. What new announcement did they have at this time? Another summons to battle? Probably not, given the fact they were in the garden. He didn't think that would be announced in the garden. Down by the forge, perhaps. It looked like he would just have to wait and see. But first, he had work to do.

He gave a nod to Krest as he reached the garden and then began working his way among the garden plants, inspecting them, and giving the ones that need them a drink of water, carefully observing the flow and soil texture before stopping to move on to the next one, eventually making his way to the tree, which he circled with the watering can, checking the soil and examining the trunk. It was strange caring for this tree now that it was so large. It was easier when it fit in a pot aboard his ship. Trimming the branches was probably out of the question now.

[member="Krest"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Alask had just finished his meal when he was called by his master. He had no idea why he would be called or even what he would be called for. He sensed others would be coming too. It was the garden where he was directed to go. The temple didn't seem too hard to get atop if you used the force to help. Alask simply force jumped on tall platforms and climbed short ones. As he would finish getting to the top, he would begin walking up to his master. "Master." he greeted shortly as he kneeled and stepped to the side waiting for the others. He was still a little newish to the whole saying high thing to superiors. That should've done it though. Someone arrived by the time he stepped aside, Mr Veino Garn. Alask would nod at him.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
I was sporting a look I'd never attempted for the occasion in which my mentor [member="Krest"] had summoned everyone. I had decided to be a Zabrak female with orange skin, golden eyes, and long coppery-brown hair complete with beautifully intricate tattoos. I made it up to the rooftop garden behind [member="Alask Diruno"] and [member="Veino Garn"] , standing beside the two of them. "You called, Mentor?" I said with a friendly smile.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Krest"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Minna"]

Alexandra smiled and stretched as she walked into the area, her eyes running over the ones here as she held her cloak pulled tight around her, the silver etched design of a tree (Think Yggdrasil) wrapping around her as it was stenciled into her cloak itself. Her hands remained under the cloak as she moved ever slowly and spoke with her hood cast down around her shoulders. "Veino, Alask, Yuuthayn, and Krest, are we all that will be here today?"

"Fortunately not." A small, croaky voice came from aside. From that same direction a small green creature came, a 'Yodaling' one might say. "Ended, my adventures have. Here to help the Order fully, I am now." She gave a warm smile to the friends she knew, [member="Veino Garn"] and [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], aswell as the new faces as she reached the area the group were standing in. "So, hmm. What brings everyone here to the garden?"

[member="Krest"]

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Minna"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Alask Diruno"]

"For the moment that is what it seems. This is enough t-" He was cut short as an all too familiar voice rang out. His eyes would vividly widen, much like his smile, as he turned his gaze to the Yodaling. Minna. Once upon a time she was the Zabrak's apprentice, but she was always far more than that. She was the mans best friend. It was almost enough to bring a tear to his eye, but instead he rushed over to her, got onto his knees, and hugged her form.

"I did not expect to see you again.."

"Close to being lost, I was. But here, I am now." The Yodaling smiled, embracing her much longer-armed friend to her best ability. "Glad, I am, that you are all well. And newcomers, there are." Minna looked up at the giant tree, it's aura giving her a euphoric sense of calm. "Good to be back, it is." Her smile continued, as she returned her gaze back down to the members of the order. No; Her Friends.
Family.

[member="Krest"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

There was already a crowd. <I have taken longer than expected.. I guess..> Step for step he made his way into the garden. Both of his eyes squinted in concert. It was refreshing to be surrounded by the light-side energy.

That wasn't to say that he felt a bit out of place. He was versed in the dark-side and was used to the feeling. But here, oh, it was a different story entirely.
@Everyone.

[member="Maleus"] [member="Minna"] [member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Tipau ran towards the garden, her long legs allowing her to cover more distance.

She had gotten the summons from Krest, but had put it off in favour of stalking one of the local wildlife -- not to eat, obviously, but just to see how close she could get. It was after she'd been chased off by the creature again that the Ruferalahuin remembered her summons.

And thus, here she was running.

Though, Tipau loved to run. It was almost as exhilarating as hunting, though hunting normally didn't make one's breath disappear as fast.

She darted through the entrance, spotting a small crowd gathered. As she neared, the female tried to slow down. However, her foot snagged on a root or a stone or something, and sent the tall humanoid crashing to the ground.

Groaning, Tipau spat out small bits of dirt and looked up. "I'm not late, am I?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Minna"] [member="Krest"] [member="Veino Garn"][member="Alask Diruno"][member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Alexandra smiled as she looked at Krest hugging Minna, her head turning to the side as a moment of pure joy hit her face too as she looked at the yodaling. She would watch though and when they were done with the words Alex's jokingly disappointed tone sounded as she looked down at minna while she tapped the back of her wrist as if there were a chronometer there. "Tsk tsk, about three months late, what are we ever going to do with you Minna, at this rate you will never become a master." She laughed to herself and let her voice carry as she herself reached down and patted Minna's head once. Her eyes then falling on the fire happy girl and the others that were here. "Now, i think its time we all learned why we are here, or am i forgetting about someone that's not here?" She knew that Saryana and Will were missing, enjoying the thought of the togrutan and Zorren cuddling in their room when Alex goes to find them later.

[member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Minna"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Alask looked at his master and a yodaling. They must know each other really well he thought. Within a few seconds of Master Alex talking, he would step forward keeping his robes straight and keeping his hood pulled. "Agreed." he said analyzing everyone. Not everyone seemed to be there that were summoned but that didn't mean it couldn't start. He stood patiently waiting for a response.

"Ah! Yes!" He would rather reluctantly let the Yodaling go. Almost as if letting her go would end with the small form leaving again. But, he would stand up, clapping his hands together. "Today we shall be making the item to counteract the gauntlet each of you will get upon reaching knight level. Unlike the gauntlet however, all of you can help with the creation of this. Simply, we shall be harvesting the wood from the tree to make amulets for each member of the grey, infusing them with a lightside presence. Make sense?"

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]
[member="Alask Diruno"]
[member="Kale Xeros"]
[member="Maleus"]
[member="William Seraven"]
[member="Veino Garn"]
[member="Tipau"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Krafurk Maris"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]
[member="Minna"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
Now that sounded interesting. Making amulets imbued with the Light Side? I didn't see how it was possible, but I wanted to find out. I studied everyone around me. All were strangers. Even Krest was, even though I knew him just a smidgen more than the others. I sighed. Well, I would have to get to know them soon enough. Maybe this little amulet project would help with that.
[member="Krest"]
@Everyone Else

[member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Minna"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Veino Garn"]

It made a lot of sense. However, he wasn't familiar with the gauntlet. Maybe no one was supposed to be until they became a knight. Alask ignored his thoughts and nodded for confirmation. He hadn't been familiar with all the other padawans of the order. Much some others. He stood in the same place as if he never moved an inch waiting for everyone else.

[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Minna"]

Tipau decided to remain laying on the ground, propping her chin on her hands and crossing her legs behind her. An amulet? Sounds cool! The Ruferalahuin really didn't have any pieces of jewellery on her, or in general, having instead sold any she found for money to support her lifestyle. Besides, she'd never been much of a jewellery person, anyway.

But if this one was to be made by hand, well, then who was she to sell it? In fact, making something like that intrigued her greatly, and she nodded when Krest asked if it made sense.

As an afterthought, though, she raised her hand. "Will the amulets be fireproof? Wood has a tendency to catch on fire..." This question of course was in reference to...Well...to Tipau's tendency to set herself on fire, whether to scare off enemies or just for the heck of it. "I'd hate for it to turn to ash the moment I decide to get my flame on."

Minna gave a small laugh to Alexandra's comment, before nodding in agreement with her. After listening to Krest about what they were about to do, she felt curious. She had never crafted anything that was imbued with the light side, and so this would be a new, and pleasant, experience for her. "A brilliant idea. Of your own invention, now doubt, hmm?" The Yodaling smiled at the Zabrak; it wasn't often Minna complimented people, however small.

[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Tipau"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Tipau"] [member="Minna"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Krest"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Alexandra smiled and looked around at those assembled, her eyes gliding slowly over the faces until finally it changed and became a bit more serious. "Well, why dont we get started... Veino, would you like the honor of carving out the first bit of would, it is but your baby after all." She turned her calm and soft gaze to him, the offer the same as it was in planting his gift as the focus for the force nexus in the first place. She supposed that the wood already have light qualities to it, what they would then do would simply empower those properties and refine them to create something that aids those that wear it.

(This still happening? Been a few days.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom