Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stealing A Liberator (Republic People Look Here, Please)

So I want to see if the Spynet can steal an X-17 Liberator. Now, I will say that I know the whole "why is there a Viceroy stealing from the Republic" thing that will come in, and I'm planning on how to do this without starting a galactic war that ends with the Republic burning. However, to pull this off and make it convincing enough to count as a dev thread, I need some republic players. I would prefer mostly GIA/Military, but I realize most of them are Jedi.

Also, would anyone be willing to be hired to help with this job? Or act as a spy on the inside?

Ok, so I'm seeing two open threads here:
One: where the Spynet discovers the ship, figure out what it is, and decide to plan a heist for it.
Two: the Spynet attempts the heist, throwing probably too many resources into it.
And then a third thread for Spynet agents to reverse engineer it and use the night shadow coating.
[member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="HK-36"] that sound good to you?

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] Yeah, I know. But I needed a dev thread without getting the Mandos or the Protectorate angry,and it was the only ship I could find with night shadow coating on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom