Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stations and Starships oh my! ATTN: CIS

Geonosis
Orbit

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Srina Talon"]

A small fleet appeared over Geonosis. Six Jast 1st Rates and a few 2cnd Rates. From the side of the warships a lone Whisperlite Shuttle emerged and rocketed towards the surface. Hala sat in the cockpit, red hair pulled back in a bun, a data pad strapped to her wrist and few more in bags hanging from her chair.

"Rust Bucket this Geonosis flight control. State your business?"

"Geonosis Control Hala Jast, Queen of Starships coming in hot for some business. Any of your big guys down there."

The operator scoffed, and she could hear it on the line. She grinned taking another slug of her whiskey flask.

"At this time proceed to landing pad 36A, and move your fleet. Your warships are in direct violation of CIS Space."

"Eh they're just your future ships, but Ok I'll move em."

She pushed the yoke and the throttle, sending a message at the same time. Her warships moved off and she landed without a hitch. She grabbed her DL-44 and her Mer-Son plus the data pads and headed down the ramp....

Ding!

The chime of the intercom roused the Vicelord from his train of thought. Before him laid no less than five datapads - each filled to the brim with missives and projects that required his utmost attention. The man was making some headway on the sixth datapad clutched within his grasp when the notification joustled him.

Reaching, Darth Metus tapped the button.

"Yeah?"

"A 'Queen of Starships' is here to see you, sir."

The Vicelord perked up in his seat. "Danger Arceneau is here? Usually she calls ahead."

"Hmmm...No sir, it's not Ms. Arceneau. The report from a moment ago has a different IFF, one I haven't seen before. One...Jast?"

"Who?"

"They just arrived a few moments ago, with a small fleet."

"Wow. That's karking bold."

"Swear jar, sir."

"Love you too, Janice."

A few moments later, once the Shipwright's shuttle had touched down, the woman would be greeted by a cadre of BX Commando Droids. They would permit her to disembark the vessel, but their blasters would raise if any further approach was made. One of their midst would then step forward, presenting a flat disc within its grasp. At the touch of a button, an azure projection of the Vicelord would manifest.

"My name is Darth Metus, Vicelord of the Confederacy. Rumor has it you wanted to speak to a Big Guy?"

[member="Hala Jast"]

[member="Darth Metus"]

She nodded and gave a curt bow.

"Darth Metus I presume? Yes actually I did. Did you have a moment?"

She presented a data chip, showing both hands open and free.

The Droid which still clutched the Holo-Disc now took the datachip in its off hand. A few of its compatriots ran the numbers - if anything funky happened from plugging in the chip, they'd gun down the lead Commando with no hesitation.

"Almost got yourself blown out of the sky to meet me, so I can spare a few minutes." said the projection.

The Droid plugged in the data chip.

[member="Hala Jast"]

[member="Darth Metus"]

The chip would feed some technical readouts to the droid, some for the shuttle, others for the vessels in orbit. Power systems and armament counts, plus logistical information.

"Not sure if this is being relayed to you but that's the logistics costs of fielding a small fleet at your current operatin level, as well as what it would cost to field a couple fleets of Jast Vessels.

What we're really looking for here is to full-fill an order one Aedan Miles asked us about. Wanted a whole lotta Jast Defense Platforms. Seeing as how they sport like 700 plus guns per platform, I figured it'd be best to meet the folks who wanted those, as well as my Orbital Shipyards. Of course I'm gonna shamelessly plug my entire catalogue here too, and see if we can strike a deal.

I'll install the good when and where you want em, and give you fifty percent off all Jast Vessels.

I will require an investment though. Is the CIS willing to keep Jast Shipwright Co on retainer with a steady flow of subsidy if we meet these conditions?"

Catalogue:

SHIP PARTS

• J1-Trident Kinetic Cannon: Good Capitol ship cannon. Fires bursts of Tungsten rounds, like a railgun. Three barrels, drawbacks apply.

SHIPS
  • Jast 1 Freighter : Fast Small Freighter. Good for running guns, smuggling, what have you. Built in smugglers hatches that are shielded from scans. Low weapons, but the speed makes up for it. This baby can turn easy and is super modifiable. A bit rickety though, keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 2 Freighter Still Pretty fast, with a heavier load out on the armaments. Decent speed.This one is less modifiable, but can haul more cargo in her holds than the Jast 1. Holds are still lead shielded to prevent easy scanning. Sturdier, but still keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 3 Freighter: It's bigger and heavier armed. She's got a few tricks to keep folks off her back, but she's super slow. With so much weapons cargo space was cut down, but it's extra room for mods was part of the cargo hold sacrifice. As usual still has the lead shielded holds, still need to do upkeep or some things might...... Explode?
  • Jast 4 Freighter: A Heavy Freighter with little guns but tons of cargo and 3x Shields. This baby can roll through a blockade and get hit over and over. Shields holding! Definitely a must have for a Captain who likes a ship that survives and hauls, but does not care too much about his weapons options.
  • Jast Blackout: A specialized support ship. The Jast Blackout is super fast, has no arms, but can hack like a pro. If you drop one of these in system things become very finicky. She can shut down commo channels, scramble sensors, and hack systems. Be aware of limitations.
  • Jast Shredder: A support ship that is heavy on the missiles. Decked out with multiple rapid fire missile tubes, and repeater Ion/Kinetic cannons, the Jast Shredder can put a lot of firepower downrange for a very cheap cost. The limitations to such a nice vessel are it's abysmal defences. If the shields fall, bug out. Best as a pack hunter, support ship role.
  • Jast 1st Rate A heavy Frigate. Stock parts and such, slower and less handling. It's weapons are Kinetic focused. This baby sports a hundred guns for 400M worth of vessel. Also carries a squadron of fighters. Built as a Ship of the Line
  • Jast 2cnd Rate: A medium frigate. Stock parts again but she has some punch to her. A balanced warship, se is Kinectic focused, sporting 94 weapons on deck. A split between Mass Drivers, Ion and Missiles for a cheap cost, she is any Captains go to support Frigate!
  • Reclaimer 1 : A great Support ship! 500M worth of power to Salvage. This baby can refit and Rearm a vessel, build Ships, Shipyards, capture and disassemble, mine asteroids and do a myriad of stuff. If you got one in your fleet, you can keep your stuff sailing for a long time. Downside is that it will die like the rust box it is in combat. Keep it away from the front lines.
  • Jast Pocket Carrier :A Decent Carrier. 500M, 38 Fighters, and few guns. Not super special, but enough of these can put plenty of fighters into the battle. Keep it near the back. It's average but very slow handling.
  • J-96 Headhunter: A very fast Scout fighter with advanced sensors and navigation gear. Laser Cannons swapped for Kinetics. She can fly fast, scout, and engage at extreme ranges. The J-96 can only take a few glancing hits however.
  • Jast Medium Fighter: Slower but well armed, the Medium has nice options. Lasers have been swapped for Mass driver auto cannons, with a choice of fast smaller caliber, or larger caliber but slower rate of fire. In addition it carriers six concussion missiles, and is the first Jast Fighter to have an Astromech slot, for repairs on the fly! Lends itself well to modding and mixing with other fighters.
  • Jast Heavy Fighter : A Heavy Fighter. As the name suggests. Slow Speed, a slew of heavy mass Drivers and Light mass Drivers, topped off with Missiles and a Plasma Cannon to bypass shields at extremely close ranges. Also has Shields and an Astromech. A bomb heavy hitter. As always Mod-able.
  • Jast Starfighter Killer Frigate: The last in the line of Jast Medium Warships. The JSK is what it says. A fully loaded star-fighter killer. Flak cannons, 30mm Chain guns, Warhead tubes, and Quad laser cannons make this suburb point defense vessel. It is weak to the big guns though. Keep it key areas to smash star-fighter screens.
  • Jast Whisperlite Shuttle :One of the fastest vessels in the Galaxy. The Whisperlite has Reflec to foil sensors, and untraceable comms. In addition she sports double hyperdrives and lots of engines. Made for going from point a to b as fast as possible. No weapons and low defenses.

CUSTOM BUILDS

• VCS Angel: A large ship built to serve as flagship for the Voss Confederacy. Lots of guns and Defense. Property of the Confederacy and Hala Jast.

STATIONS

• Jast Salvage Station :A huge Salvage platform with hundreds of docking bays. Haul one of these into a debris field and recycle everything with the buzz droids on board. Can refuel ships, provide medical services, repair and refit vessels as well as serve as mobile manufacturing station. Grab one of these to improve your economic output in a system.
  • Jast Trade Station: A Huge trade platform. With banks, bars, quarters and hundreds of airlocks and docks. You can refuel and refit, get medical services, visit a watering hole, stop off for leave in one of the space motels. Basically a small booming trade city rammed into a space station. Also can hos swoop and Podraces. Grab one of these to make money hand over fist!
  • Jast Defensive Platform: A medium defensive station, sporting over 700 guns and missiles in her arsenal. Meant to be parked outside of major systems with a fleet garrison or in pairs. Can hold off attack for a while, refuel and refit vessels, as well as provide medical aid to wounded.
  • Jast Service Support Station: A Jack of all trades station. Designed with an Agri Dome, a manufacturing plant, trade ports, material processing plant and med facilities, it can add significantly to your economic welfare.
  • Jast Mining Station: A large mining platform that can be parked in orbit of gas giants and asteroid fields. Captures both, breaks them down and processes them into fuels, gases or building material. Good for those who need lots of raw materials. As with all Jast Stations packs a med bay and refit facilities.
  • Jast Orbital Shipyard: A massive shipyard that can be parked anywhere. It can build up 1000m ship at a time or several variants of smaller vessels at the same time. A power house for those looking to expand their fleeting capability. Refuels, repairs, refits and provides med services as well.

WEAPONS

• Wild Space Outback Long gun: A solid slug thrower rifle Holds 30 rounds, can engage at 600m. Reliable, barely ever breaks or jams. Iron Sights only without a separate tech sub to mod. Weighs a fair amount. All in all a god ranged weapon for a cheap cost. Used by Spacers, Militia and Backwater folks. Excellent accuracy.
  • Wild Space Outback Rifle: An old timey lever action rifle that fires a .308 round. Can hold 18 rds per load, loading into a breech system. Good accuracy and penetration, just very impractical in a prolonged firefight. will operate in the crappiest of conditions and can be used as rifle or pistol.
  • Wild Space Outback Revolver: A Solid old school revolver with a longer barrel. Shoots a .45 slug, Iron sights, with inertial compensator to kill recoil. Will operate in just about any conditions, easy to maintain and repair. Typically used by Militia, Spacers and Backwater folks. Want a solid sidearm that packs punch and don't break? This is it.
  • Wild Space Deck Sweeper Shotgun: A Full auto shotgun that can spray 30 rounds in a minute. Can accept any gauge of shell. Operates poorly in below zero environments and high sand environments. Typically the Deck Sweeper is used for CQB aboard ships or urban terrain. All in all a god full auto Shotgun!

VEHICLES
  • ZRX Speeder Bike: A fast medium sized bike with both a Laser Cannon and Chain gun mounted to the front. You can ride 1 person on it, carry fifty pounds worth of gear in your saddlebags and light folks up with a dual Laser, Kinetic storm of rounds! Standard issue for all Red Devil Members

Aedan.

Darth Metus grinned. The Pirate King had been running up one hell of a tab lately, but he swore it was for good reason. And, over the years, he'd never failed to disappoint.

"For future reference, lead with the fact that you're filling my brother's order. It'll save you some blasters being pointed your way."

The Vicelord took a moment to read over the data being fed to him. Jast was nothing if not cost effective it would seem.

"Don't see why not. One can never have too many defenses. I'll provide you my contact information - forward me a formal contract and we'll have an accord."

[member="Hala Jast"]

[member="Darth Metus"]

"Excellent. Then we can consider it an investment?"

She plugged some notes into her data pad.

"I'll send over the details by the end of the week. Oh yeah one more thing. Those ships in orbit are yours for Keepsies."

She bowed.

"Next time I'll not make a ruckus."

NEWBLUE1.png

Geonosis tended to feel like a hotbed of activity and general productivity. There was an organized level of chaos that seemed to hold everything together, like tacky-glue, but it could still be overwhelming. Curiously, she wandered into the Vicelord’s work area. Knocking was unnecessary. Her Master would know she was there, and never minded when she stood by to learn about business deals, as well as the company’s they tended to favor.

Srina arrived just in time to hear the ‘Queen of Starships’ make her initial announcement. Ah, so, they weren’t being invaded by unknown warships. That was good to hear. She walked around the desk to peer silently over the shoulder of Darth Metus, looking over the numbers as he did, and nodded her head to his assessment.

Ah, Aedan. Wonders about how and where he managed to find such flawless ships would never cease.

The woman on the hologram bowed and a slight smirk touched the kiss of the pale apprentice’s mouth. So, they got to keep the ships in orbit? “She can make a ruckus whenever she likes if she keeps bringing party favors like that.”

Srina poked at the datapad before straightening up. “I want that one.”

[member="Hala Jast"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

NEWBLUE1.png

Aedan wandered into the Vicelords palace absently he had heard rumors that a fleet of Jast ships had recently arrived and was curious tilting his head curiously as he strode into the hangar looking around. "Was someone thinking about me to much?" He glanced over at Metus raising an eyebrow lightly as he turned his eyes smiling politely at [member="Hala Jast"] bowing lightly as he let a small almost lazy grin cross his lips. "Ahh Ms. Jast it is a pleasure to see you here. I can Assume Metus here was wondering about my plan well you will find out soon enough. I found information on a planet that is actually hidden and has been for some time I plan to bring it to your attention at our next meeting. I am hoping you would be willing to let it fall under my rule when we take it. The items I ordered from Ms. Jast are to create a company on and over it." He pulls a flask out of his pocket and tipped his head back downing a portion of it as he smirked.

[member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Metus"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Hmm just a bit and likewise Mr. Miles."

She scribbled a few more notes in her data pad and then brought out a flask of her own. As a former Crime Lord, she knew how to party and well.

"So tell me then, what news of Piracy is there in the verse? Is this new planet going to be a Privateer base? Might have something for that too."

That was Hala, always scraping and scrapping for more.

Aedan let a bored smirk cross his lips as he looked at the woman shrugging absently he gestured. "Rumor has it the planet was ran by pirates. I am merely returning it to that status quo in a way. Privateer is to tame and pirate is to wild I suppose you could call it a Corsair base. Pirates tend to avoid fighting wars and Privateers only make money in wars. A Corsair fits comfortably between both positions. It means I can do as I please within boundaries while retaining the infamy I garnered before. IF you wish to suggest certain items of purchase I am willing to listen." He spared a glance at the holographic image of Metus catching sight of Srina leaning over Metus shoulder he smirked lightly before he spun to face the droids gesturing once. "On my authority of Pirate King of the CIS I state you are hereby ordered to stand down and return to stand by procedures. This area is under control now." He absently gestured to the one that was displaying the hologram of Metus and spoke once more. "You are to stay I feel as if Metus will be interested in what my plans are after all."

[member="Hala Jast"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"I'd definitely suggest a Reclaimer 1. That'll keep your fleet flying for a while."

She took a swig of her flask.

"Got a place to talk other than standing around on this pad then? I'll fill you in on my Destroyer Line I'm creating. Maybe you can get a custom one built for ya."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom