Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Threads

Hello!
So, being somewhat new to this cite, I have currently no role-plays/threads started or finished. That is where anyone who is reading can help. I'd be down to begin growing this character and starting some new stories. Send me a Private Message if you are interested.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/129293-iluna-devano/Here is my character sheet.

Currently, ideas for threads could range from bounty hunting to simple character development. I'm open!

[member="Iluna Devano"]

I'm down. Genetically augmented over here too, so we have that in common.

And welcome to Chaos! Hope you enjoy your stay. And if I'm not quite your taste, may I suggest checking out the Confederacy? Home to a lot of different folks and they have the best admins.

[member="Iluna Devano"] Welcome! I have a range of characters - some good, some complicated and one down right nasty.

Happy to help you develop if you want a potential ally, enemy or anti-hero to help you surive in the galaxy. Please feel free to message me if you would like to.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
[member="Iluna Devano"] If you feel Iluna should be trained in the Force, I can offer two possibilities:

If you intend Iluna to be more light-leaning, my alt Jessica can train you.

On the other hand, if you intend Iluna to be more dark-leaning, Janick is my alt of choice.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Iluna Devano"]
Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Plenty of folk around here are eager to help out if you ever need it. Droppin you a PM now, I'd love to thread with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom