Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Starting Out

Hey there,

I’m relatively new to the site, which is to say my gal Ren needs to be cemented in some way or another. Ren’s a small-time bounty hunter housetrained in a select few force abilities I’m looking to expand upon. She’s pretty fresh so I’m on the prowl for connections from any walk of life. Allies, enemies, one-off interactions- what have you.

If you’re interested in slapping something together, pm me!

Last edited:

Varm Nul

ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡ? ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ
Hey there,

I’m relatively new to the site, which is to say my gal Ren needs to be cemented in some way or another. Ren’s a small-time bounty hunter housetrained in a select few force abilities I’m looking to expand upon. She’s pretty fresh so I’m on the prowl for connections from any walk of life. Allies, enemies, one-off interactions- what have you.

If you’re interested in slapping something together, pm me!

Welcome.

You mentioned being a Bounty Hunter? Then, I'd highly suggest looking into the Bounty Hunters' Guild, which could further open some RP avenues for you. Group contracts happen, it could give Ren a chance to fall in with some other hunters, make some connections, and see where things take you.

I could probably handle a small-scale thread if Varm Nul is of interest for plotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom