Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a Character's Story

Any story idea that you have for her?
I.e Wanting her to join a light or darkside group? Trying to get offworld and into the core of the galaxy?
Sasmay is a darkside force user turned pirate that barely has her legs under her for the force. But willing to game an idea your way for a meeting.

So her main story is her crusade against ALL Jedi and those that use the Light Side of the Force, becuase she believes that they are all traitors and don't deserve to use it.

The Thread will consist of her either being helped by you off the moon or being subdued.

It can be a Fight or negotiation. Malka is highly Hostile to any Force User, as well as having a very noticeable dark presence through it. A Decade alone on a moon with only yourself for company after being betrayed by people who you thought were allies for all your life will do that to you.

Anyone interested in Starting off this Fallen Jedi's story?

She's in the Unknown region of Space at the moment, surviving on a half destroyed moon with its atmosphere intact. She's lived there for a Decade and is immensely dangerous. Highly noticeable with the Force as well, so that's an opening for any Force Users (Sith or Jedi)

Any takers post below

Ooooh, perfect fit for The Elysium Empire!

We were founded when then-militia member Heath Valhoun, now the king, found a fleet of Imperial Remnants during a 7 year journey into The Unknown regions. I'm sure he could have found your character in that trip, or maybe Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein 's hidden lab finds you and sends you to The Elysium Empire.

We are about to go major, and we need some Dark side chars. You can be anything...politician, general, assassin, etc. Just HMU if you're interested!

She's in the Unknown region of Space at the moment, surviving on a half destroyed moon with its atmosphere intact. She's lived there for a Decade and is immensely dangerous. Highly noticeable with the Force as well, so that's an opening for any Force Users (Sith or Jedi)

Any takers post below
Haaaave you met the Sith?

Right now, we are working in the shadows to prepare for our reemergence. If you like, I could make an introduction with this or another character of mine. I am always happy to support new dark side characters.

Ooooh, perfect fit for The Elysium Empire!

We were founded when then-militia member Heath Valhoun, now the king, found a fleet of Imperial Remnants during a 7 year journey into The Unknown regions. I'm sure he could have found your character in that trip, or maybe Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein 's hidden lab finds you and sends you to The Elysium Empire.

We are about to go major, and we need some Dark side chars. You can be anything...politician, general, assassin, etc. Just HMU if you're interested!
I'll probably have to think about factions and all that, this is just to get her off the desolate rock she's been on for a Decade to start her story off

Haaaave you met the Sith?

Right now, we are working in the shadows to prepare for our reemergence. If you like, I could make an introduction with this or another character of mine. I am always happy to support new dark side characters.
As long as you're not a Light Side user, she might be willing to listen for a bit before anything happens. Join in and see if you can aid this untamed destructive Dark Side User

Any takers post below

The Brotherhood of the Maw are out in the Unknown Regions and would provide ample opportunity to grow your character’s worth. We are a group of Marauders, Warlords, and Dark Side Cultists who seek to bring an end to the old galaxy and spirit in a new. Our sub faction is the New Sith Order, recent victors of the Sith Schism after dealing a death blow to the Sith Eternal and crippling the Sith Empire on Thule. At the current moment our Sith Order is the dominant force in Sith role play, we follow the more Banite secret Sith route with a secret purge storyline set up with various other factions.

If you are interested you should give us a look, if you want untamed destruction we are probably more your speed.

In case I haven't listed you, and you want to join, use the link here \/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom