Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Staring Straight Into The Shining Sun

Yeah, he'd realized as much when Valery had been discussing how much she enjoyed Empress Teta. Her desire to bring her partner there to have a look and see if it would suit them. Did that mean it wasn't too soon though, for one who had only just been brought into their ranks?
Well he wouldn't know until he asked.
She made mention of being hungry, and he set about gathering up anything random still on the table that wasn't her sketchbook and charcoal, and rose up from the bench. "Alright," he agreed with a smile, "Anywhere in particular you want to eat?"
Eliphas wasn't a cook, he could confidently burn a piece of a toast, so while he'd have loved to suggest they just hurry on back to her apartment and he'd whip something up that just wasn't feasible. Takeout? A cafe or cantina?
Well whatever she wanted he'd be up for it.
He extended out a hand to help her back to her feet, not because she needed it but because he wanted to offer it, and his smile grew. "Yeah, come to think of it, my stomach's pretty mad I haven't eaten properly yet too."
No surprise there. He was terrible about reminding himself to eat.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Mm. I dunno. The last place I went to had a Sithspawn attack. .. I might be bad luck when it comes to eating out." Not counting the only other time she ate out and things went fine. Not that she remembered it. She let out a sigh, frowning for a moment. Then reached out to take Lief Lief 's hand once she realized it was offered. A faint smile formed then as she stood up.

"It's important to remember to eat. .. That's what Bri keeps telling me, at least."

Keh0r0O.png

"Yikes" he replied when she explained about her last experience eating out. He could see how that might put someone off wanting to again. But she was hungry... Hm. "Well we can look for somewhere quiet and out of the way, or we can order something to the apartment again? If you'd like. I don't mind either way, honestly."

If anything he might have preferred it if they went back to her place, if only so that they could deposit the bags and not worry about hauling them around. But if she wanted to stay out a little while longer he'd happily facilitate that too.

"I know, I know, I just... I'm so used to everything being on such a strict schedule that now I get to decide for myself it's... difficult?" Maybe he should just work on forging a schedule of his own, but frankly he didn't even know where to begin.

She took his offered hand and stood, and without thinking he just picked up the bags with his other hand and began to lead her back out of the park. They could figure out where they were headed along the way right?

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Oh, right. Right! The art supplies. She practically groaned as she looked to the couple bags she had to carry. No, she wasn't looking forward to having to deal with that again, not after the poor showing before. Worrying Lief Lief all over again. But, Iris still took them up. Or would have. Eli seemed to take all of them. And.. No. She didn't feel like complaining this time. After her leg crap, yeah. Taking it easy might be best.

".. Yeah, lets go back to the apartment. We can order in."

Keh0r0O.png

And so Eliphas led her back to the apartment, one hand holding hers (unless she took it back) and the other carrying the burden of the bags dutifully and without complaint. Thankfully it wasn't too far from the park to the apartment complex, and once they crossed the threshold he set the bags down in the hallway and kicked off his shoes.

"What are you hungry for, Sunshine?" he asked with something of a stretch and accompanying yawn. Force, he could do with a nap himself. But first he'd make sure that lunch was ordered the last thing he wanted was for her to remain hungry after all.

He made his way to the sofa, flopped down on it, and pulled out his holopad to begin browsing through the options.

Iris Arani Iris Arani

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Pizza."

Iris flopped down on the couch beside Lief Lief , wincing for a moment. Yeah, her leg was acting up again. She frowned, pulling it up to her chest to gently massage. Relax, breath. The pain would fade soon enough, as it always did.

"How have your lessons been going?" Come to think of it, she'd never actually asked him that before. He was a Jedi, or at least training to be one. Shouldn't she of asked before? Another brief frown at her own insensitiveness before she smiled again and looked towards him.

"Having fun by chance?"

Keh0r0O.png

Pizza.

He grinned, and pulled up a good local pizza joint on the holopad, then shifted so that she could see the screen too. "What say we try for some toppings, this time? Or if you're not sure, we could do half cheese and half with toppings? There's a meatlover's option, that's got different types of meat, nerf steak and what not... Or we could add some onion, or something? Here, why don't you have a look over the options?"

Handing over his holopad, which wasn't a wrist mounted variant - though maybe he should invest in one for himself some time - he pondered over her question and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Honestly? It's been a lot more meditation than I expected. Which isn't necessarily bad, but... I feel like I'm not progressing at all. It's okay though, I'm not really in any rush, and meeting people like you make it all worth it anyway."

Eliphas leaned back a little in the seat, and smiled. "What about you? Are you still expected to keep up with studies at the moment?"

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Cheese." Iris nodded, reaching over to take the datapad and look it over. Cheese. Yeah, that's all she wanted for herself. Her eyes stayed glued to the screen as she scrolled through the options, but she was actually listening to Lief Lief . Meditation, huh?

"Usually meditation. I've been going through some drills with my lightsaber at least, but there's not much I can do. Not yet. .. When I can more more freely I'll probably start doing my other usual training habits."

Keh0r0O.png

Even though she continued to look at the various options presented upon the holopad, ultimately the girl settled on a plain cheese pizza. That was all well and good in Eliphas' book, because he was partial to a good cheese pizza at this point. You couldn't mess up the basics, couldn't try to hide a failed pie beneath other items. Nope.

"Plain cheese it is" he agreed with a grin and a nod, then once he had the holopad back he made sure to order it and a couple of drinks to go with.

Her response had him thinking for a moment. Yeah that made sense, if he'd been injured like she had he'd probably need some time away from physically strenuous tasks too. Physical therapy was probably already a lot to tackle.

"Are you practicing with the Force at least?" he inquired, then he frowned, "What do you know how to do with the Force, even?" For his part that answer was, well... Not a lot. With time he hoped that would change, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom