Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starburn

Name:Rhaeon Starburn
Faction: The Je'daii order
Species: Human/Echani
Nick Name:Kid
Voice Sample:Voice
Sex:Male
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Force Rank: Apprentice

dmc_devilmaycry_2013_04_07_11_47_29_14_by_gpddasb-d60q2q1.jpg

Titles/Nicknames: "The Kid"
Height:6'1
Weight:150lbs
Eyes:Dark Brown with a glint of(silver)
Hairstyle :Curly ,slicked back /Color: Brunette brown in the dark ,White in the Light
Skin: Light brown
Force Sensitive: Yes, (sincebirth)
Character Alignment:TrueNeutral
Force Allignment: Neutral Good
Languages: Echani,
Mando'a, Binary,
Olys Corellisi , and togorian
Relatives:Thane starburn(Father,MIA)
Elaina oree starburn(Mother)
Ion starburn (Grandfather)
Aster Starburn (Half brother)

Star-Cloak.jpg

29dfde3f230a7c28a9739d8b11fac5b4.jpg

Biography
Rhaeon was born on his homeworld of Cersia where he was brought up by his mother and grandfather . He learned to cope with the absence of his father for years , He mostly looked up to his strong willed mother Elaina who tried her best to fashion him into a warrior which was the way of her people and her husbands people. Rhaeon's clan is made up of very capable warriors who were renowned for their starfighter piloting and strategic minds in battle . When Rhaeon was born , many members had abandoned the clan due to the loss of his father , those who respected him, fought beside him showed their true colors when Rhaeon was next in line to rule many did not want a boy who had a more of an appeal for his mothers culture than his fathers. This rumor made others believe he was an untrue heir, while his widowed mother lead the clan for a time she eventually handed over leadership over to his grandfather who was off planet at the time ,they both knew this was the best for the clan until he came of age .
The profession of bounty hunting was the most favored and profitable work choice of the deserters it seemed more appealing to them than fighting in wars.These actions would leave a scar in clan starburns history. Knowing this made him train even more frequent and diligently when he was old enough , trying to be better for his own sake .
Rhaeon grew up as the odd one around his people"easy to pick from a crowd " his grandfathers words echoed ,This was due to him being more echani than mandalorian ,an untrue statement but a reoccurring insult topic being thrown at him . He was a rarity among his people, instead of the heavy durasteel armor worn by his Mandalorian peers , Silver Echani light plated armor, a mandalorian helmet rarely worn but battle scarred over the years , rancor leather boots and a long cloak modeled after his father's in the pattern of a star lit black sky which covers him from the neck down was his daily apparel. He tried to balance both parts of his heritage , learning from each but always the case getting estranged looks from his own people They believed he had no respect for the culture but , how can you love something if it is forced upon you he thought , he took a liking to his mothers race willingly but worked as hard as any other mandalorian in his clan.The looks grew even more present when he was found to be force sensitive . Rhaeon grew to accept the looks focused on him he would learn to hone his power and grow to become even more stronger with it , so he can protect his family . Suprising enough he hold no resentment

Rhaeon being from a clan with an order of succession meaning he would be the next in line after his grandfather Ion who is currently holding the title of clan leader for his dead father. Rhaeon holds his grandfather in high regards learning most of his swordsmanship, piloting, and knowledge of the galaxy from him and using it into his own style till this day.

One day when He was out hunting for cersian elk with a small hunting party of his clan members in their nearby woods , a trail of thick smoke overhead was seen amongst the trees leading east beyond their mountains near the planets city .One of the men had pointed this out to him . Being the inquisitive person he was , He made a trip of it following the overhead smoke trail leading in the direction .It would have been quite the long journey if not for his rocket boots, .He spotted it was on a ridge ,mangled from the crash, by the looks of it, it seemed to be a yt-2400 corellian freighter . While the pilot had perished on impact, he had substantial loot, such as illegal modificated blasters ,offline security droids and no doubt spice . The crashed freighter couldn't take off but was being salvaged from the inside, the engine was being dismantled and the ships guns seemed to be operational and of some use. While scouring the ship a sinking feeling came over him as if his very being was shaken, it was emanating from the secret compartment under the flooring of the ship, his legs had ached and his muscles were tense and it had felt as if it were glaring at him. Rhaeon reached in the compartment to see an object wrapped in cloth it was a pyramid shaped,object of some kind .He unwrapped the cloth and saw a gilded steel artifact with a pulsing red aura. he was attracted to it ,curious of what it was.

Later that very same day he was on his way to his room when his mother had stopped to ask him of his hunt , he had been a bit tired from the early morning of training before leaving . She had noticed this and placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. "Your father used to come to me all the time , exhausted when he came back from his hunts, ...I Wish he'd been the one to teach you , but i'm not so bad a shot myself some may say even better " she chuckled trying to hide her sadness with nostalgia but her eyes had a deep sadness only her son would notice,she placed a hand on Rhaeon's cheek and began to laugh with such joy as though it was not him standing in front of her but her husband , his father. She finally spoke and said to Rhaeon if he would ever like to spar with her he only needs to ask. He knew echani believed true connection stems from combat and his mother has always been the most skillful out of the two at sparring . He declined saying he would rest in his room but she knew when to let him go , he trudged to his room and closed the door behind him .He dug into his pocket and placed the artifact on his window seal. He looked to see if their was a mechanism of some sort for it to open but nothing had happened. he finally laid on his bed and closed his eyes, he thought to himself why he had gotten so afraid earlier today over some old trinket , but to his surprise the artifact unwound itself to him , like it had felt his fear. The room felt cold as if the windows had been opened for decades of frost, The room had shone with a crimson burning red light . A voice appeared from the artifact"Who is foolish enough to wake me from my rest " Rhaeon answered in a quizzical tone "huh", "You, there boy what knowledge do you seek that you foolishly dare to call upon me " Rhaeon thought he was indeed asleep only to stumble upon the realization that the artifact was actually speaking directly to him. He mustered up the courage to ask who the voice was but the voice said "My name is to old to be of any recollection to anyone of this present time and years have passed millennia's even but i have not forgotten my title ,or have forgotten my name ...." Rhaeon spoke and asked him " What are you ,How come i feel this anger and burning hate flowing from you " The voice replied "I am one with the darkness,of the force a master if you will ,.. if you have awakened me you must have come closer to it , If you seek it's power I will teach you its ways..... this is where true strength lies, You must have it if you were to open up the Holocron, ". The name force and holocron burrowed into Rhaeon's mind. "So that's what this power is , I never had a name for it before I only moved things wherever I wanted" the voice replied "that is only the beginning of it's true power , Listen closely acolyte I will not repeat myself I am willing to teach you all that i have learned. Rhaeon responed "How is a voice going to teach me" he said unsurely,

along with the other teachings Malgus had spoken of that night .The voice spoke to Rhaeon about a side of the force where power was earned by conquest and strength .It reminded him of the mandalorians in a way , when he finally was tired he fell into a sleep that lasted until the next evening then he awoke put on his cloak. gathered his belongings and found his mother . He spoke about leaving to explore the galaxy and said how he would not want be held down by his responsibilities as an heir. His mother had greatly disapproved of his choice she had spent years among Mandalorians and His grandfathers character rubbed off on her. " You are the heir of this clan ,you must be here to rule it someday you can't just drop everything to explore Ion tell him of his responsibilities to this clan....His clan" Rhaeon looking over to his grandfather to see support for his mothers statement but was shocked when he had heard him say "Let him go, He's a young warrior with a lot to learn, a skilled a warrior of his merit should carve his own path in this galaxy.... The experience will shape him into a man ". That was it ,the last thing spoken to him before leaving his homeworld . He welcomed his mothers embrace , his grandfathers pride ,and the feeling of his fingertips crackle and heat when he saw the glares of his people while he was heading to his starfighter to leave the planet.

Not too far he Had soon found himself landing on the planet talus starting his journey throughout the vast galaxy.
rebels-412-413-databank-world-between-worlds-main-image_9a9a8698.jpeg

R O L E P L A Y T R A C K E R
Main Story
1: Further down the rabbit-hole
2: The Great gathering the jedaii order
3: strength comes from within open to jedaii
4: 1-million credit combat tournament round 2 Rhaeon-Starburn vs Arekk-Daesharacor
5: A young spirit and an old weapon

Side Story's/ Non-Canon

Friends: [member="Jyn Lorr"]/ Master

Enemies:

Strengths
Warrior background
*Because of Rhaeon's Mandalorian and Echani heritage ,he was bred to be a warrior, when he was older he was trained in the ways of the sword, pike and blaster . He took a liking to a one handed fighting style with a vibrosword as his main melee weapon, a Se-14c blaster pistol for long ranged encounters, and A Force Pike because of the longer reach it had
*He is quickly able to switch to an offensive and defensive stance mid combat to keep his enemy wary .He was also able to spend time making his own style of swordplay . While unarmed he uses his echani martial arts which he takes great pride in using .
* A huge advantage given to him by his training is his heightened senses naturally he acquired these from years of devout training with his clansmen but due to his force sensitivity his senses make him exceptionally well at evading attacks and countering them.

Fighting and Movement style
BelovedTartAracari-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_inline_o7swveESdl1t2dm81_500.gif

{lll lll lll lll}
Poor ,Adept, Master, Legendary
One Handed: lll lll lll lll

Dual wielding : lll lll lll lll

Double Bladed/ Pike:lll lll lll lll

Martial arts: lll lll lll lll

Dueling: lll lll lll lll

Trained Piloting
*Due to Rhaeon's skills at a young age he is a skilled starfighter pilot due to his clans famous talent with starsfighter combat ,He has been inside a cockpit since the age of 7.He has grown impressively adequate with firing blasters, ion torpedoes, and etc
*Rhaeon is known for his stunning aerial tricks which were mostly learned from his grandfather, which he incorporates into his own style of flying to evade enemy fire.
*Works mostly well with starfighters , because of first being introduced to it by his mother, he would be seen sitting in her lap since the age of 6 listening as she taught him the ins and outs of starfighters. This made him grow to love to fly and is best at piloting starfighters due to their high maneuverability and speed.

Piloting: lll lll lll lll

Starfighters: lll lll lll lll

Freighters: lll lll lll lll

Turret Gunner: lll lll lll lll

giphy.gif

Force Prodigy
*Because of his early connection to the force Since infancy he has grown to have a great familiarity in force abilities , He would practice his telekinesis on his clansmen starfighters each day he would try to move them inches away from their original landing spots. Since then the force would be his most valuable weapon.
*Due to unchecked emotions Rhaeon has a raw affinity with the force, and is able to unleash devastating force waves that wreak havoc on the landscape ,Unknowing to him most of this strength stems from the darker aspects of his power.
* His long familiarity with the force gives him an edge in split second actions. Also every chance he gets has been dedicated to expanding his knowledge of the force and he see's it as a muscle which gets stronger the more you use it .Due to this Rhaeon is exceptionally skilled in telekinetic based feats.

Battle Force Abilities
Force Shock:lll lll lll lll
Telepathy: lll lll llll lll
Telekinesis/Force Pull/Force Push:lll lll lll lll
Force Wave: lll lll lll lll

Passive Force Abilities
Precognition/Force vision
Force sense
Clarivoyance

Rare Force Abilities
Not aware of (yet)

80lv-facebook-star-wars.gif

WEAKNESSES
Inconsistent footing
*Although being a bred and trained warrior ,Rhaeon still is unable to keep a consistent composure While dueling. while sparring with clansmen he would unknowingly leave openings in his defenses which allows for an enemy to sometimes overpower or out maneuver him in combat.
*Rhaeon would sometimes shift his body in quite awkward positions and stances when he is unaware what move the enemy will make, Because of this Rhaeon can be very easily brought to the ground .

Strained connection
*Rhaeon is quite impressive with his gifts but due to years of lack of formal training he is a sword without a sheath and is unable to fully grasp his own power at times without overdoing it, he is quite clumsy in that regard.
*While powerful he could be he is still like any person ,as with a large amount of physical strain on the body can overwhelm a person such is the same with the force . Long enough exposure to stressful situations or levitating any object larger then himself for long periods of time will make trace tire quickly.

Appearance
Rhaeon is a young Mandalorian male with piercing brown eyes a round nose and head of slicked back medium curly brown hair , when he was born he was a pale infant with white gleaming hair. When he grew older his skin had turned to a light brown complexion and his hair a darker brown. When his echani genetics are at work his hair gleams with a pale silver hue in the morning light and a dark brown in the night. He has a tall athletic build which he gained throughout growing in his battle driven life also due to this life he received a long scar along the left side of his lip to his chin from a rough day of sparring.

Clothes:
Black galaxy cape
Order Clothes

Persona
Hasty/Headstrong
Compassionate
Reckless

Inventory:
Rhaeons Vibrosword : crafted from cortosis from clan starburns forge and infused with durasteel making the weapon exceptionally sharp and heavy .Years of skilled training with the weapon have made Rhaeon able to control the weight from the grip and the blade itself.

Force Pike: The weapon from his mother given to him as a gift on his 10th birthday . The weapon was not given as much action around his peers due to its ability to pierce through durasteel the precious material of his Mandalorian culture. When he was alone he would train with it allowing him to switch to it in case of a range gap. While not on par as he is with his sword his mother is extremely proud when she spots him using it.

Mandalorian Helmet: Grey with traditional T shaped visor, ancient Mandalorian Markings on the back. . . Also equipped with Antenna's on both sides that can patch into communication devices on any frequency .

Ship: The Breakneck

Lost Items:

Miscellaneous
Rhaeon age 4 in middle
Green Armor(Grandfather Ion)
Bronze Armor(Mother)
Starburn Family Portait

Clan Crest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom