Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Mid Season Trailer Season 2

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

that was... that was cool and damn there could be some real emotion from it.

though the character model of anakin looked strange and I don't know how to describe what it is but.... some of the things just lok awesome

Wow, Vader speaking to Ahsoka in the force through Anakin's voice gave me chills lol. I hope we get to see Vader's evolution more to where he becomes the true monster we see in the OT.

[member="Soeht"] It seems the man in question has some tattoos or markings on his face, if we're thinking of the same part. That could rule it out as Snoke, but I'd love to see the connection. Also makes me think Plagueis with the "Call me old master" thing. Yes, I'm still clinging to the Plagueis/Snoke theory lol

Also, with young princess Leia introduced, I have my fingers crossed that we'll get a canon version of Winter in this as well.

Young princess leia can be tricky though. Vader in episode 4 didn't know for sure he only really got to say it when she had the plans.

If they bring snoke in it could be interesting though seeing Ezra go darkside at the end of the season and spend season 3 evil or training could be a plot twist and cliffhanger that would draw in some interest. They've never really shown more then glimpses of the darkside training with Dooku and Savage. Might be a little to hopeful though to see

[member="Soeht"]

At first when they had the guy speaking that's exactly what I thought. Then I realized he kind of looks like Maul. Either way. This is going to be dope.

Selena Halcyon said:
Then I realized he kind of looks like Maul. Either way. This is going to be dope

Darth Vornskr said:
The Old Master has the exact same eyes as Maul.
Old Master also has a tattoo above his left eye that matches Maul's. When the contrast/brightness for his face is upped, it's also reddish with dark blotches close to where Maul's tattoos are.

A couple things stood out to me, though. One is the promo image of Ezra with a tri-bladed lightsaber - meaning that TFA elements are definitely going to be incorporated from now on.

In addition, this trailer reveals that Sith outside Sidious, Vader, & co. will be featured in Rebels, allowing for the possibility of "What was Snoke doing in the past?" to be answered - plus many other potential questions TFA might have brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom