Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Rebels Announced, A New Animated Series

I love the idea of seeing a lot of early rebel action. And I could very easily seeing it somewhat light in mood but also dealing with dark realities like the fact that the galaxy is largely under the pressure of the Empire. Darth Vader as a villain in it will be grand.

^I want to see Kyle Katarn. He was the one who got the Original Death Star plans, and he's probably my #1 EU character. Mercenary, Became Jedi, Became Mercenary again, Became Jedi again, Became one of the First Jedi Masters.

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
i wanna see rebels flying ARC 170s and maybe some Larti's..... all beat to shtako and worn out, of course, but it would be a good continuity tie-in to the clone wars era.
maybe have some rebel troopers sport bits of clone armor and/or big frikkin blasters as well ?

@[member="Auri Vesta"] NOW THIS IS POD RACING. Now back to topic, early rebel fights were epic..in force unleashed one for PSP you got to see rebels fight stromtroopers on felucia..and just because of that it was my favorite level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom