Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Rebels Announced, A New Animated Series

waCs70V.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0bdfFos3PYQ

To quote the venerable Obi-Wan:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

There's a wealth of potential stories to be told through this series. I've got my fingers crossed the writers realize the golden egg they've got on their hands.

The Clone Wars was not a kiddie cartoon. It had some kiddie episodes but the majority were a lot darker. Also, if it is on Disney XD it can likely maintain a lot of its previous tone. The first season will likely be more kiddie but gradually grow darker as storylines develop more and more.

Vanilla Toner

V
Scene One

:: Open with a view of Kamino. Pan to Starkiller's Secret Cell. Pan to the letters above the door which read; Retconning FU2 4theLulz. ::

:: Proceed to explode the building with the giant text appearing; YOUR WELCOME ::

:: Roll the Intro. Profit. ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom