Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trailer

Please God, don't screw this up for us!

PS4 Player here, got Battlefront 1 & 2. The latter is currently still installed and thankfully updated to present date. I hope that the launch of Fallen Order does better than it's predecessors. EA and Respawn Entertainment are on this one too so...-Here's hoping for the best. Going to try and do myself the favor of not holding my breath though.

First thing I saw on Reddit was someone telling people not to pre-order. Kinda sad that it's got that way.

I was surprised when I saw Respawn taking up the project, but it was in a good way. Titanfall 2 had an amazing single player campaign story so the fact that Fallen Order is going to be a single player experience with no multiplayer or microtransactions, I am extremely hyped to say the very least.

[member="Arekk"] | [member="Kor Vexen"]

I didn't know that ! Or that it's completely Single-Player. I must have missed that at the very end lol.

Some hope has been restored...I've been left so skeptical from some games unfortunately but I've wanted a Jedi Game to play ever since the last Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy title.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

My only concern here is EA's involvement, but if Respawn has free reign on the entirety of the project from start to finish with absolutely no involvement of EA apart from them publishing it like they did with Apex Legends, then this will put that concern to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom