Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Chaos THE REVIEW

Smith, we talked about this.... :p I thought I had made an emphasis that the "Jedi" were exiles or outcasts who just dealt with those who had dark sided powers. Sorry if I did not.

Needs more cowbell.
*furiously beats on a cowbell in a rhythm of single taps for the tune of Dont fear the Reaper*

Pyrrha Nikkita said:
Smith, we talked about this.... :p I thought I had made an emphasis that the "Jedi" were exiles or outcasts who just dealt with those who had dark sided powers. Sorry if I did not.

*furiously beats on a cowbell in a rhythm of single taps for the tune of Dont fear the Reaper*
Oh... That's what that's a reference to...

Ha ha.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
*shrug* No reason for people to be in such a hurry to justify away character choices. I'm having a blast over here writing the conflict between ideological allegiance and patriotic allegiance. If some factions have a broad spectrum of character types in them, start thinking real hard about how canon depicts 'Dark Side factions' and 'Light Side factions'. Star Wars and real life alike, most governments fall pretty squarely into shades of gray.

Thanks for your review. Felt very honest and down to earth. Wasn't argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Almost makes me want to bring back the Staff Critique threads for some good valid feedback, but I know we'll just get zerged by the Anti-Bully "Bring back the factory" First World Problems crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom