Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Battlefront II

Thoroughly enjoy the game; the campaign, without spoilers, was slightly disappointing but not as terrible as some have been rating it. However, the fact that Darth Sidious can be killed by Finn after jumping him from behind, using Chain Lightning and his full power is ridiculous.

#PlsBuffSid
#NobodyFromEAWillEverReadThis

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Just started the game with Campaign last-night.

Either I'm out of touch from where I left 'Battlefront I' last year, or it's tricky this time around! Took me a while to get through the Battle Of Endor!

Maybe I'm a bit rusty...

Memes

Pizza Dog, Pizza Dog, put him in the oven and watc
[member="Darth Sibilus"]
Ugh. Sidious needs to be put into a nerf barrel and turned into a dude smoothie. He's so annoying. He shouldn't be able to put out that much damage and cc AND have that much mobility.

Lucius Vinticus

L
Saw it for eight bucks on Psn and figured "why not". Pretty decent so far, awesome visuals, feels Star Warsy. Not a fan of EA particularly but I'd rather vote with my dollar for more Battlefronts as opposed to some of their other titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom