Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Standard Trooper Armour|Order of the Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
storm_trooper_redesign_by_mohzart_d8dshg1-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: to create a standard trooper armour for our military.
  • Image Source: Mohzart
  • Canon Link: none
  • Permissions: none
  • Primary Source: none
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Blaster
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Very low
    • Other: Average, explosion
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • None
STRENGTHS
  • Very good protection from blaster fire, most blasts from standard blasters cannot pierce the armour.
WEAKNESSES
  • Venerable to lightsabers, lightsabers will slice through the armour easily.
DESCRIPTION
This armour is the standard armour for the Order of the Force's army. This armour was made to be very protective from blaster fire. This armour is held by multiple ranks, the ranks can be identified by seeing the colored markings, yellow for sargent, green for lieutenant, blue for captain, and orange for commander.

Last edited:
Hey there, Varloc Varloc

Thanks for taking the time to use the factory. I'll be running through the review and approval process with you for this sub.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Blaster
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Very low
    • Other: Average
What "other" resistances are you talking about here? Per the Factory template, I need you to "disclose each specific type that applies to this submission with its own rating."

STRENGTHS
  • Very good protection from blaster fire
WEAKNESSES
  • Venerable to lightsabers
Is there any way for to elaborate on your strengths and weaknesses here? Per the template i link earlier in this reply, "Any resistance ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration." You have the "Very High" resistance here listed as a strength, but it is not really saying much in the way of elaboration. What makes this strength what it is? Is it the materials involved? Etc.

Please remember to tag me with any edits or changes made to this submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom