Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Staff of Dakrul

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

elliot-sharp-elliotsharp-arcaniststx-01a.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Staff
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Raise the Dead: Summons, morphs and binds the souls from the Netherworld/Chaos to the freshly deceased.
  • Command the Dead: Those reanimated can be mentally forced to obey orders given by the user of the staff.
  • Maintain the Dead: At the cost of one's own life energy, in order to maintain this sacrilegious bond, the wielder pays in force energy.
STRENGTHS
  • The wielder's mind and senses merge with those afflicted by his curse, thus he can see as they see, speak through them or even glimpse into the memories not shredded by the Nether.
  • To bring back those who have perished is a force-induced miracle.
  • The risen dead are durable servants of the dark that will serve their master without hesitation.
WEAKNESSES
  • The undead can only rise as long as the user can siphon force energy to sustain the curse in relation to their power level.
  • The undead horde are not able to complete complex tasks nor can they communicate intricate thought or emotion.
  • Force dead creatures can not be brought back to life.
  • Any soul rebound to its original vessel has been twisted and morphed both by the Netherworld and the incantation, while some memory or personally may remain they are not the same as they were in life.
  • The demonic creatures have to be within a reasonable range of the wielder in relation to their power level.
  • This cannot work on individuals of strong willpower that refuse to be reanimated.
HISTORY

A terrible experiment stemming from deep within the Gehinnom that bonded the spirit of an undead Sith spawn to a force-enhancing staff imbued with dark alchemy. Cursed again and again by Heathen Priest incantations when paired with the right wielder empowers their necromantic abilities and gifts them a connection to the Netherworld. Reaching past the veil of life they may draw upon the souls of the recently fallen and summon demonic reanimations of their former selves via their carcass.

Dakrul the Faceless Hunger was gifted with the experimental weapon as his dead soul was protected from the knawing darkness that corrupted those into madness that had attempted to wield it before.

With this powerful weapon at his side, he seeks to spread chaos and destruction upon all worlds he can reach out to.

Last edited:
I love this and I appreciate the idea of having the weakness in there for permissions. I have only two issues currently.

Primary Sources: Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut, Sith Alchemy

Material: Staff treated with Sith Alchemy
These links are broken, please repair it.

• RPCs reanimation may only be attempted if granted direct OOC permission.
As a weakness, this is great. However some people...like me, did not know what RPC meant until I looked it up. (Call me old, I am not hip.)
It would be better if you just specifically say along the lines like..."This cannot work on individuals of strong willpower that refuse to be reanimated" which everyone will understand in that context what that means.

Let me know when you fix these.
Davak Davak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom