Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wanted to throw Amethyst into some Drama which can potentially involve either Sith, Mandolorians, Mercenaries or even Bounty Hunters. Heck, maybe one of each if you guys are feeling it. To put things simply i am rather interested in stacking the odds heavily against my boy here by putting him up against enemies who may or may not be a leauge or two above them and rather than trying to combat them with brute force or a show of 'look how cool i am when i swing this stick around' i was wanting to take a different approach to explore his strategic and analytical mind. Out smarting his opponents and leading them into traps and dividing them instead of trying to take them all at once.

This would be more than a simple 'fight thread' as it will hold some plot if possible. While i would like him to give his opponents a serious run for his money i DO want him to be defeated and captured by the end; perhaps put into a cell and questioned/interrogated as he is brought to wherever his captives might wanna bring him. Maybe have him escape in some way thus creating a rivalry or grudge between he and his new 'friends'.

So, anyone interested for some story related conflict? If so i got a couple ideas on how this can go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom