Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stabbing People left and Right.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome [member="Vria Night"]

Here's a link to the Tutorial Forum. In case you're interested in where to start. Hehe. Most people jump right in by:

• Creating a character in the Character Creation Forum. Only a brief bio is required to begin play. Templates are provided.
  • Next, they drop by the Roleplay Discussion Forum and start a thread looking for people to write with. Factions (which are just Writer Groups) included.
  • Then it's off the Open or Private Roleplaying Forums to begin playing.

You'll get the hang of it in no time. Cheers! :D

[member=Vria Night]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for. If you've got any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! We're a friendly bunch. :)

No need to apologize about the title! Though I suppose that'd depend on who you'd be stabbing... Judging by the colour of the lightsaber in your avatar, we might have a problem. :D

[member="Tyden Sheppard"], [member="Aryan Xanatos"], [member="Kei Amadis"]
Thanks If i have any question i will be sure to ask.

Also Thanks that help alot! :lol:
[member="Sam Jhovna"]

[member="Zylah Dvale"], [member="Corvus Raaf"]
I dunno you seem like the type she would attempt to stab,/Slice, Given her history better watch were it heading. :ph34r:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom