Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Silk Holdings and CEC and Corellian Arms

As the bidding war increased, Ayden stepped out onto the main stage and gave a wave to the crowd. He took over the podium for a moment with a smile and set his hat down upon it. "Good afternoon ladies, gentlemen, and transgendered species. I'm sure you're all wondering what the mystery item is. Well, I'm here to tell you. It's an item that I've had for many years that's been dear to me. It was given to me by a man on Rhommamool some time ago. It seemed only fitting to put it up for an auction whose proceeds are going to the Rhommamool-Osarian relief fund. As for what the item is..." He smiled a little wider and gestured to the podium.

"It is my hat."

" 825,000 for the Pathfinder-class Long-Term Exploration Craft, 300,000 for the Winter Eagle-class Transport, 300,000 each for the Jo'henry-class Rare Materials Mining Vesse. 40,000 each for theEchani Mimic Battle Unit Combat Droid, 700,000 for The Oneiromancer, 600,000 for the Rassilon-class Elite Starfighter, 11,000 for the One Limited Edition Electrum-Plated Aa'kua Landspeeder, 300,000 for the One Custom Myriad-class , Corvette, 51,000,000 for the exclusive deal for a new station, and 100,000 for the mystery item" Said none other than Alli Wren, it was time to get the party started. She smirked from her seat next to the fablous Danger, a business partner of hers.

@[member="Alisha'ven"]

Arthur's breath escaped him in a slow, bored sigh as the woman spoke up, he studied her for a moment and ran over the names he had memorized in his head to the faces they belonged to. "305,000 for both the Winter Eagle and the Myriad, 40500 for five of the Echani Mimic droids, two to be delivered to the Twilek named Domino."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared shook his head, as the gal decided to put up a ludicrous amount of money.

"Motioning to exclude this woman from the auction, on terms of plain discourtesy. This is not how things go, my dear."

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene stood in the back of the crowd, and until now she had remained completely silent. Technology was all well and good, well it was fantastic and all, but starships, tanks and other speeders did not really interest her. Rattatak produced none of these things and the soldiers they created went to the Fringe freely, and there they were supplied with what they needed. Of course those that stayed with Nemene and Evelynn needed no speeders or starships either, they were akin to special forces, and really only required their armor and weapons.

That was why she was here originally, to survey the wares of armorers and weaponsmiths and perhaps come to some sort of deal with one of them. It seemed that the largest portion of the auction however was vehicles, something that did not at all interest her.

When a smooth voice broke her ear however and began a new auction she smiled slightly. The Lord Protector of an entire faction offering to sell his hat for Charity, how kind of him.

“110,000 credits on the hat.” It wasn't much really in the grand scheme of things, and she liked hats.
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared only snorted and then recommenced the bidding spree.

41K per droid, 15 droids.
701K for the Oneiromancer.
601K for the Rassilon Elite Starfighter.
51.010,000 for the new station.
111K for the hat.

Gotta play it fair and square.

And time to introduce some friends, Jared knew he was getting pretty sleepy and would probably soon pass-out on the auction. And lad gotta have some toys, so he brought his employees with him. If he -did- pass out, they would have the right to bid for him. Of course, within reason and the determined balances and checks.

Enter.. @[member="Anders Sivas"] and @[member="Hannibal Oryen"]

Siara Kai

Information Broker
@[member="Selka Ventus"]

It was time to step it up a notch. With a quick draw of her datapad, Siara began to use her access to the Bothan Intel to get the comm frequency she needed.

It wouldn't be a private line, but it would be one that would show just how good of an intel agent she was.

In this comm message Siara sent the following.

[ I'll bid 710k on the Oneiromancer ---- and you also get a favor no questions asked from one of the top intel agents in the confederacy. ]

If accepted, she'd make the bid and the offer would be immediately accepted as sold once the seller contacted the auctioneer.

Lira Dajenn

L
Slowly her gaze shifted over to Jared, her eyes flat and level and expression of complete and utter annoyance. Really? One thousand credits over her bid? That was just poor sportsmanship really. She looked at him, then returned her eyes back to the auctioneer. Her voice steady and calm.

“111,111 credits for the hat.”

Slowly her middle finger raised nonchalantly in @[member="Jared Ovmar"]'s direction.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
A smile appeared on his lips, as he felt and saw a... friend?

111.112 for the hat.

@[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
She let out a sigh. This was getting ludicrous. She would have to beat Jared later for this, perhaps poison him and give him the worst day of his life. Not kill him obviously, but cause him a bit of pain. The idea brought a smile to her face, and made her cheerful enough to spend a bit of money.

“125,000 Credits for the Lord Protectors wonderful hat, and if my competitor chooses to outbid me. Well clearly he has a greater dedication to fashion than I.”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Oh he would pay for this later, he knew this. Still... worth it.

130.000 for the hat.

He would repay her later... if he wasn't dead.

Lira Dajenn

L
“Clearly. Master Ovmar's dedication to Fashion is unparalleled.”

Nemene shot the man a look, but then ducked out of the bidding with a graceful bow. There had been a temptation to throw out a ludicrous sum of money, but in the end it was just a Hat, and Nemene didn't care much for charity. Besides, she didn't want to explain to Evelynn why she spent five hundred thousand credits on a piece of clothing with no gems or gold embroidered in it.

Alen put up 850k for the Pathfinder and 310k each for the Jo'henrys. A lot of other items caught his fancy, like that outstanding hat that was up for grabs, but he had enough social grace not to try to take everything home for himself. He also didn't really have that much money to blow at an auction.

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company

AUCTION

And

AUCTION - 33% of Auction proceeds go to the Rhommamool-Osarian Relief Fund
  • One Limited Edition Electrum-Plated Aa'kua Landspeeder - 10k @[member="Ryssa Rourke"]
  • One Custom Myriad-class Corvette - 305k @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]
  • Exclusive deal for new station - 51,010,000 credits @ Jared Ovmar
  • One Mystery Item - 140k @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom