Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Silk Holdings and CEC and Corellian Arms

Siara Kai

Information Broker
Siara’s lips thinned to a line of displeasure. Why wasn’t she surprised that the one overseeing Santhe and Sienar would want to bid on the bulk of Silk’s items for himself. Oh there was just about nothing the CIS intel agent could not acquire in terms of information.

Jared Ovmar certainly had made a name for himself.

A short half snort came from the brunette, as she gave a counter for his bid for the Oneiromancer.

Five hundred and ten thousand for the Oneiromancer.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
In return the Jared Ovmamarmarmmamar had no clue who the agent was, what he did know was that he wanted that ship.

"515K for the ship the pretty lady wants so badly. Maybe after I buy it, I will give it to you as a gift."

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company
AUCTION

And

AUCTION - 33% of Auction proceeds go to the Rhommamool-Osarian Relief Fund
  • One Limited Edition Electrum-Plated Aa'kua Landspeeder - 10,000 credits
  • One Custom Myriad-class Corvette - 250k Thalia Zambrano
  • Exclusive deal for new station - 50,000,000 credits @ Jared Ovmar
  • One Mystery Item - 50k @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

"17.5k for the Droids, two of which to be delivered to the twilek woman and three to the human. (@[member="Domino"] and @[member="Jared Ovmar"]) 260k for the Myriad-class Corvette and 260k for the Winter Eagle." Meanwhile he watched Ovmar bicker with the other woman, the agent it seemed. (@[member="Siara Kai"])

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
"Interesting proposal. But I need all of them for a special business venture, nothing personal. 18.5K for all of them and 265K for the ship. Yeah, the Winter Eagle-one. Love the design, big fan."

Arthur steepled his hands and thought to himself for a moment before speaking. "19k for all 12 of the droids, two to the Twilek." He didnt need all the droids but it was needed a few of them to study the fighting techniques of the Echani, as well the technology in those droids. "And like you i find the design and technology on that ship interesting mister Ovmar, (@[member="Jared Ovmar"]) So i think that i will up my bid to 270."

Arthurs hand tapped the side of his chair, adding up the numbers in his head, he wasnt near his credit limit that he had allowed himself, but he would find a continuation of this to be quite boring as well. "25 for the droids, 8 of them, two to the twilek, and 300 for the White Eagle."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Fact of the matter was that... Jared did not have a line of credit, or any real limit. Sure, he would not pay a billion credits for twenty droids. But the sky was -really- the limit. Then again, he was not a total bastard. So he decided to throw a bone.

"Alright, let's strike a deal. I need a minimum of fifteen droids, you can have the rest and sort it out with the twi'lek yourself. If you agree, I will bid... what 32.5K for the fifteen and we will call it a day. Otherwise, I will just keep bidding on the ware. And as a matter of good faith, you can have the White Eagle. How does that sound?"

Arthur smiled, it was reasonable, and three would be plenty as a guard and training against such a fighting style. "I think you have yourself a deal, 32.5 thousand for the last five, two are to be sent to the twilek as a gift, and my bid stands on that of the White Eagle. Suitable deal and i must say that it was a pleasure mister Ovmar."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom