Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction - Salacia Consolidated and Hekler'Kok Defense Industries

CURRENT BIDS @Auron Stross @Selka Ventus @Arumi Zy @Supreme Overlord Dredge @Arthur David Hardrada @Ashin Varanin @Judah Dashiell

Salacia Consolidated

Auction

Hekler'Kok Defense Industries

Auction:
Hekler'Kok Special Edition Blaster Mark I (1000 Credits,Starting Price) --- @1500.00 @[member="Ashin Varanin"]
20 Crates of 10 of these: Lancer Mark III @22,000 each @Supreme Overlord Dredge

"We have One hundred and seventeen thousand for the claws!" Danger added, then going over to the Lancers.

"Twenty -TWO thousand." as that had been the higher last bid the vong did --- danger caught the change in price to the lower number but she stuck with the higher one.

"Going ONCE..."

@[member="Thessa Kai"]

Watching the auction, Judah was completely surprised in the battle of the Claw. He hadn't expected such a turn out for his little tow ships. Then again, who was making such an item in the universe? He hadn't seen many on the auction blocks as of late. Turning on his comm, Judah quickly typed out a message to his wife. Hopefully she had her feet up and was resting, although he would have preferred to have her at his side.

Claw salvage ships just bought at 117 thousand credits a piece. We're looking at 1.75 million credits coming in. The Vong we've been concerned about bought them....but at least they aren't ships for attack. No word on your fighter yet. You and Tadpole better be resting.

Putting the comm back in his pocket, attention turned back to the auction.

CURRENT BIDS @Auron Stross @Selka Ventus @Arumi Zy @Supreme Overlord Dredge @Arthur David Hardrada @Ashin Varanin @Judah Dashiell

Salacia Consolidated

Auction

Auction:
Hekler'Kok Special Edition Blaster Mark I (1000 Credits,Starting Price) --- @1500.00 @Ashin Varanin

"Do we have one twenty for the Claws, folks?" Danger asked, but noticed that the Vong shook his had and did not bid higher.

"One hundred and seventeen for the Claws going once..."

"Twenty two thousand for the lancers going twice!!"

"Fifteen hundred going for the Special Edition Blaster Mark I going once!"

Dredge smiled at his victory, looking to his assistant he then spoke. "Go collect our price. See to it that a case of these garbage weapons are given to the droid breakers for dinner. Also get the other nine cases and and send them to the Gruag with an envoy as a gift." Standing up Dredge went to go sign a few forms and have the weapons given to the people they were meant to kill. "Have a great day you pig faced humans." He said walking out of the conference room. Though part of him always wondered if the danger lady suffered from some form of deformity, she was the only human he'd ever seen with feeding sacks of that magnitude.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"]

She stuffed another chocochew in her mouth and grinned as she read the comm text from Judah. Feet dipped into the pool at their home. The baby inside her baby bump moved restlessly as if sensing Daddy's message. She sacrificed the chocochews to type back a message to her husband.

-Once this kid is out of me I'm going back to my kelp diet, although I'm sure you've enjoyed all the bags of chocochews laying around and the break from smoothies. <emoticon wink-face>. And yes, the kid was kicking all night, so I AM resting. But might not be able to for long if the vong keep getting closer. Stay safe and have fun. Whoever would've thought I'd marry a rich entrepreneur? Love you. <emoticon heart face> -

Davik Tren

The Friendly Fiend
"Three thousand for the blaster!.." Davik was going well over the amount he had paid for any blaster before, but this was now simply a matter of beating out that woman.

Salacia Consolidated

Auction

Auction:
Hekler'Kok Special Edition Blaster Mark I (1000 Credits,Starting Price) --- @4000.00 @[member="Slade Zambrano"]

FINAL SALES GOING ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salacia Consolidated

Auction

Auction:
Hekler'Kok Special Edition Blaster Mark I (1000 Credits,Starting Price) --- @4150.00 @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

"SOLD!!!"

And there was a massive cheer!

Auction is now closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom