Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Squire Armor MK.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Squires.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Make armor for the Squires of the Order of Wonosa.
  • Image Source: Found Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Light Armor, Sith Apparel
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Environmental: Average
    • Elemental: Low
    • Electricity: Low
    • Radiation: Low
    • EMP/Ion: Low
    • Sonic: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Lightly Armored: Without any heavy armor to get in the way or slow down the wearer, the Squire armor allows for very flexible and fast movement while still providing decent protection in combat.
  • Unassuming: Unlike the other armors produced by the Order of Wonosa this armor, while admittedly not the most normal of clothing, is fairly civilian and unassuming at first glance. This makes infiltration far easier.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lightly Armored: Although armored enough to take a few hits from blaster bolts and a fair bit of kinetic damage, there isn't any hard armor to protect from direct hits from blasters or lightsabers.
  • Lack of Specialization: This armor lacks any sort of temperature control or modular elements that would allow it to reliably function in areas of extremely hot or cold temperatures for extended periods of time or specialization for operations outside of basic battles.
DESCRIPTION
With the Force Sensitives within the Order of Wonosa being kept fairly secret by Alisteri Haxim but still integral to both the identity of the cult as well as its operations, the need for a proper yet low-key armor for the Squires became more and more apparent. Inspired by their High Priest and with more and more resources becoming available, the artisans of the cult crafted special armor fit for the covert duties of the Squires but that would hold true to their Sith roots.

The Squire armor is not meant to serve as a main combat armor but rather as a simple yet effective protection against glancing blaster and kinetic weaponry that also allows for the Squires to blend in with a local populace somewhat easier. The lack of significant or bulky armor plates or pieces means that storing the armor and blending in with it on is relatively easy, making infiltration operations a bit easier.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Interesting one, and I love the art.
  • Your ratings are underpowered (-8), if you want, you can edit it, and I highly reccomend it.
  • The sub is full of contradictions.
    • First, you write it is a Light armour, however the ratings said it is worse than a light armour. You always have to compared the ratings with the average item in that classification what you wrote. So the simple Light armour is full of average in your case. And you wrote this one is worse than that.
    • Just the armorweave have more resistance towards blasters and lightsabers than the average materials.
    • The helmet is alchemised which gives more resistance and gives resilience to the items, but you not indicate this in the resistances, just still it is worse than the average.
Of course, you can keep this resistances, just I tried to help you , because you wrote much more weaker armor what you wanted. With this ratings, you can literally delete the Armorweave or the alchemised durasteel, because you totally ignored all of there effects and advantages. And I don't think you wanted to do so.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
MANIAC MANIAC

Yeah I saw the art and just had to use it for something so I decided it would be a good fit here!

Alright I updated the resistances to Average, at least the ones that I thought made the most sense anyway, is there anything else that you would recommend?

I also, after looking at the Codex really quick for equipment rules there, updated the production to be Limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom