Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spynet mission

So Spynet are being contracted by a character to carry out a mission involving sabotage and data theft.

I need some spynet members, or infochants or free agents who want to come on a thread with me!

[member="Raziel"]

I... didn't mean... immediately. I was going to ask if we could potentially plan for it. It won't be right now, or the next few days. But if you follow the thread that I am in with the Republic, when it ends, the event will be starting soon after... kind of rushed the entire PM xD

Edit: But here are some details

You will be a 'sleeper cell' aboard someones ship, dressed as Stormtroopers for the event. When the fighting breaks out, you'll know... that's the signal for; Taking out weapon systems, shield systems, any critical systems, and stealing data, information, ship routes, technology data, etc.

[member="Razelle Breuner"][member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Jen"] [member="The Talatheen Amalgam"] [member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Plotting a mission now, who is still interested? :D

[member="Pauul Farrlo"]
[member="Zara"]
[member="Werah Unon"]
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]
@NG-888 "Eights" [member="NG-888 " Eights""]

Right then, do we fancy a skirmish with someone like the Republic, or a PvE story?

I was thinking we could do something along the lines of a mission gone wrong. We start as it hits the fan and end up in a big shoot out in a foreign city desperately trying to escape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom