Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Spiritual Ambivalence

Pomsty walked on through the Jedi Temple deep in contemplation after she had spoken with Cedric Grayson. He had been most serious in his inquiry concerning wether she would commit herself to his Jedi Ways. She knew he and his people took their dedication to this Way most seriously. She held onto her own identity with utmost pride, herself. Still, she felt an urging to consider this offer, knowing that there are secrets which shall be revealed to none other than those committing their very lives to this specific rule. Cedric described it as one of ongoing temptation, difficult and requiring sincere dedication. Pomsty could not rush into such a serious matter without the proper considerations it deserves. He left the offer open-ended, and she felt a strange assurance that someday he may hear her utter affirmation of such a sacred commitment; but today the idea struck her as too much too soon.

She found herself standing within the archway of one of the meditation rooms, never having entered one before. She felt hesitant to enter, uncertain of what the proper protocol may be. Might her presence accidentally interrupt someone else? Is she invited to explore the aspects of meditation here within the Temple, or is this a sacred rite meant only for the devotees of the light of the Force? She felt uncertain enough that she might bolt! Yet she just stood there, knowing she should think on the idea this very moment.

She stepped under the arch and peered within. Spotting others in the room spaced out apart from one another, that sealed it for her, self conscious regarding their differences, so she turned and started down the hall.

The Nightsister had only been on Coruscant for a few days, and so much is taking place within the core of her being. Her beliefs and her ideals have already begun bending to the Will of the Force, to a drastic degree. The longer she remains in this system, the more she shall feel the need for someone to help guide her transformation, her redemption.

The idea of learning new things, new skills however intrigued her enough that she cannot turn away from this place. And the people being so open and receptive of her, enough that they too frequently inquire about her ways, she found friendship among them so soon. These things helped make her feel anchored, and a sense of belonging among these Jedi.

Jairdain Jairdain

This wouldn't be the first or probably the last time Jairdain found herself on Coruscant. Her previous visit was under far more extreme circumstances and she ended up fighting for her life. Luckily she wasn't alone that day and fought alongside friends and allies. Recovery from that incident took at least a month, but she was fine now and comfortable enough to return to the rebuilt Temple.

In a pocket on her shirt rested a small, green wolf. He peered around them and sent her his impression of things. Sage had never been to this world and was quite curious as to what everything was. Walking the halls of the Temple, she slowed down when she reached a certain location.

It was here that a person that was both a friend and enemy had once stood. Time had passed, but she remembered what happened between them after the battle here. She had traveled to his world and killed him. Jairdain was not normally a killer, but he had requested her to do it and in the end, she had taken his life. A sense of guilt came over her and she walked on.

Coming upon where she had actually needed to fight, her hand came out to rest exactly where it had begun. A part of held some sorrow for those that died in the battle, but knew death came to everybody. War happened and there was death involved there. Nothing could be done about that. Returning her hand to her side, Sage picked up what she feeling and was doing his best to comfort her.

Rubbing her cheek against his soft fur, she moved on and continued her walk through the halls.

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

Pomsty's thoughts remained deep in pondering the numerous aspects surrounding Imperator Grayson's offer. How unexpected it was to herself that he should be so accepting, and wholly trusting of her so soon after their having just met, especially after what she caused to happen between them while vehemently fighting against the onslaught of her redemption. Even her healing Cyr's own Apprentice, Loske Matson, from injury, the Nightsister felt the generosity of these Jedi over the top. She had not expected any such reception upon her arrival here, and the anointing of the Ashla just kept pouring out over her, deeply affecting her being to her core. She understood that regardless of whatever term she is regarded, she wants to be a part of who these people are. She may be asked to be so anywhere, because the only home she has ever known is calling, perhaps a trick of her Dark Fanged God? She has no answer. Even if she never returns to the Grayson Imperium, she still owes them for their part in her redemption.

'Can I really just return after learning what I seek? After an indeterminable amount of time passes, will they again welcome me with the same receptiveness they now show?' Only time will tell her future placement. Maybe her Winged Goddess of the Light has other plans regarding where she will be led.

Maybe Pomsty's mind is a tad too chaotic to perceive necessary reflection. Maybe the Ashla wants her to turn around and sit still in silence for a while, to gain Her answer. This Sorceress is not accustomed to giving in to the demands of a god or goddess, as her inklination is instead to command them all; they are after all only demigods. Cyr had spoken of the Lightside of the Force as a union between maker and yielder. How can Pomsty conform her ways without steadfast instruction, constant reminders to accept this new method to replace her old ways?

Too much stormed within her thoughts, and could perhaps be read within her gaze as she walked. But not too much went on that would deter her cognition the grasping of a faint sound of a whimper, something that did not belong, and was out of the ordinary. A little creature drew her attention and her gaze fell upon another woman in the grand hall.

"It is lovely to see anyone committed here can still have time for the more traditional charges of life." Truly, she had not seen anyone else taking time to nurture a familiar. Kids these days have their astromechs. It is good to think some of the customs she deems worthy are in practice across the galaxy. Of course the Nightsister knew the many magickal properties of such creatures; but also enjoyed them alive far more than brewed into potions.

Jairdain Jairdain

Her pause wasn't planned exactly, but something did come of it. In her quiet musings, Sage had caught the attention of a woman who approached them. He turned to look at the woman and stretched out a little. Once that was done, he would run down her arm and lay down along that to appear to hold a paw out for Pom to shake.

Jairdain gently petted her friend and listened to what the other woman was saying.

"I love Sage. He's a wonderful friend and companion. My name is Jairdain. What had brought you here?"

As an empath, she could easily pick up on the surface emotions of what others were feeling. The confusion of Pom came off of her and Jairdain wanted nothing more than to try and help her solve her issues, whatever they were. A sense of that would come off of the Master. Not at all intruding or trying to force her way into the mind of the woman that had yet to provide her name, she hoped she would pick up on her desire to help.

Pomsty smiled at the immediate reaction she earned from the woman's familiar. The Witch called birds into her service often, enchanting them through a Magick spell. They would be her eyes which she would send out ahead of her, when the physical world seems obscured. The birds would give their lives to pinpoint danger for her people. Only an arse would kill a little bird just for sport; but it has happened that dark covens charged their wicked holy places with wards, which seemed just too much for the delicate creatures to withstand. The most amazing of them sacrificed themselves for Potion success.

Pomsty reached out and wriggled her fingers before the little Ashlan Wolf in a playful manner, careful to not actually touch it. She isn't the type who needs to interfere with it in order to wholly appreciate it for what it is.

"Pomsty," she answered at the introduction from Jairdain Jairdain , lowering her hand. "I am...new to the Jedi, I suppose," she said with a smile, but accepting that she must surely look as out of place as she feels. Something inside of her told her, she should probably get used to the unusual label, especially since P Placeholder 0128 seems to think it fits her. "I just came from the tailend of a lesson. That will be the last time that I let this place steal my attention so long that I turn up late for a lecture. I really could have benefitted from one." She wondered at what other amazing sites she ought see today to satisfy her curiosities, so she doesn't get sidetracked in the future.

"I felt a bit awkward to dare enter the Meditation Chamber."

Though the other woman assumed Sage was her familiar, he wasn't. She wasn't going to explain what he was to her unless she asked. Not prying at all into the mind of Pomsty, she listened to what she was saying. There was a time in her own life when she had been new to the Jedi herself. Meditation though was something Jairdain had taken to like a duck to water. Knowing it came naturally to some people, she also understood it was foreign to others.

Nodding her head, there had been times when she herself had been late to lessons. On her face and in her expression there was no anger, disappointment or irritation at Pomsty admitting she had been late, all the witch would see was acceptance.

"You don't need to feel that way, Pomsty. In fact, if you don't want to go inside, you don't have to. This is a very large building and there are other areas to accomplish meditation if that is what you are after."

In an attempt to make Pomsty feel more comfortable opening up about a subject Jairdain felt might not be something she really wanted to talk about, she allowed some comforting emotion to flow between them.

Jairdain Jairdain had that same peaceful aura about her that Pomsty had come to crave. It was alien to her nature, but all around her for the experiencing any willing moment. At first this had been extremely nauseating to the born Nightsister, in fact she detested it for all her life before today. The Ashla goddess however, quickly helped her feel secure in its calming waves, ever persistent as an ocean. How many can claim to have their due worship be fought over by the gods themselves? Had she not been keen on the force powers introduced to her, with Force Sight a basic introduction she had discovered on her own, she might have felt like she would drown in it all, before she learned to manipulate its touch, by disrupting its path.

She had started out in her inquisitiveness originally intent on learning to counter the Light's attacks, which she had plenty of times experienced, at times finding herself unappreciatively ordered to appear upon certain planets that lie along a Light Nexus. Those she met here however, had been unlike any other she had ever met before. They were open to teaching her any thing she requested, and at times just knew what she had needed without expecting her to try to put things to words. She soon found herself growing quite fond of these people. She determined them to be very much like her, in the way that she too is not one to put down another like a nerf, simply because of their different practices. Magick is vastly unique to most, where the Jedi and Sith feel it cut and dry, drawing the line in the sand, determining what is good and what is evil. To Pomsty it is one's actions that merit them such a bitter or violent reaction. She had heard many stories about the ways of the rest of the galaxy. Luckily she had not learned anything useful from them! Just about being prepared for anything, learning some of the rules other people live by. She found it coincidental that not many true monsters walk under a true cloak of the Light. They are present of course, but somehow the Light seems to be at the ready to protect her children.

"All this is quite new to me, that would be in its entirety," she figured she need not to explain how'so. Many of the Jedi seem particularly keen on reading another's signature. They could likely tell her life story just by being near her. Meditation to this Darksider had ever before been freeing the mind to welcome all manner of psychic and spiritual intrusion. "I am told it aids one to come to terms with events, or uncover answers to even inarticulate questions." She smiled, but did not wish to hold up the other woman in case Jairdain has her own obligations to fulfill this day. She has many questions about her path at the moment, and her learned way of doing things is in no way going to bring her to conclude them. "I suppose I left the lecture room far sooner than I ought to have done so." If it is one thing the Jedi have that she has not yet acquired, it is patience!

If she had really wanted to, Jairdain could have easily gotten a read on the other woman. That wasn't exactly how she worked and only relied on the emotions of others to get a read on them. She picked up on the curiosity of Pomsty and her desire to learn. Whatever her alignment was didn't matter to the Master. What did was that she was friendly, open and hadn't attacked her.

Through her own life, she had assumed things were cut and dry. However, that was no longer the case and she openly displayed her own neutral stance. While she now considered herself a Jedi Master, she was once again comfortable in that stance. Not too long ago, that was a question within herself and she went on a vision quest to find the answer. Now it was maybe her turn to help this woman attain the same understanding.

Jairdain wasn't going try and pry into this woman's mind or her past. Any information she might learn would have to be told to her. The only time that might not be the case is if they meditated together and she glimpsed personal information about Pomsty then.

"Everybody starts off in the same place as you, I think. What questions do you have, Pomsty?"

Motioning to a nearby bench, she invited her to take a seat.

"I might be able to help you out."

Pomsty sat down next to her new acquaintance, Jairdain Jairdain . She smiled and said, "Thank you!" but had no idea where she would begin.

"I feel like a lab experiment," she stated with an air of exasperation. "It's like everyone wants to help, but nobody has any idea what that will entail, and frankly neither do I. All my life I have been around people just like myself, and we could always assist one another. Nobody of my walk of life has ever been in the position I now stand; I am certain of it. All my life I have heard tales of the Jedi, and about the galaxy at large, it's very strange eccentricities, it's peculiarities. Here I am today wanting to learn about those such things we held at arms' length for so very many centuries, and I find my duality with my own people and my own heritage being broken down and evaluated, as if all of history is just one big mishmash of cultures misunderstanding one another. I do not feel understood, because there really has never been any common ground." She thought on for a moment, moreso wanting to form her feelings into words for her own necessity to evaluate her thoughts, than to be understood. "I want to open the dialog, and yet I cannot find one thing I think anyone can begin to try to understand about the person I used to be. In all honesty, I am not sold on the idea that I am even comfortable with my own transformation, but I could not even begin to revert back to my original ways." It was an awful lot to say for one who had no idea where to begin, and it was offered with a self awareness of lowering her resistance.

"I did not foresee that I would come here, and this is what would happen to me." That persistent feeling that she cannot return to who she was, nor all that made up her past life, is probably the most difficult to accept.

After a quick thank you, the other woman joined Jairdain on the bench. They were in a small alcove and could speak privately. Not that the Master thought anybody would try to eavesdrop. Pomsty told her a little of herself and she still assumed a lot of left out. Listening patiently though, she did not speak or interrupt until she knew there wouldn't be anything more said.

"I think I understand, Pomsty. There was a time in my life when I was just as lost and confused as you appear to be. My mind had been broken and shattered. What I thought I knew had been tossed away in the garbage and I had to relearn a few things. You say you're the only person that has gone through your ordeals. That might be true, but there are people that have gone through things that are similar."

Pomsty was correct, there wasn't a way for Jairdain to know the person she used to be, but the same could be said for her. Only she knew that person and sometimes she did want to return to what she had been. It would change too much of the woman she was now and just not possible.

"What exactly happened?"

Knowing that would go a long way to helping this woman through her issues.

"I was steeped in Darkness, but my people never had directly involved ourselves with the discord of the galaxy. We helped out when requested, but never found ourselves drawn in. I started studying the Force, and focussed on how to unravel an attack. I studied Malachia to start. It being of the light, felt against my tolerance but I did it anyway for the sake of Science. I suppose I warranted the attention of its originator, the Ashla." Pomsty's first introduction to Ashla is that she is a living goddess. Her people relying on such deities as a culture, Pomsty became curious to wonder if all gods and goddesses of the Light may very well be one and the same. "I suppose I angered her because I was in the middle of something when I was torn away and deposited on Coruscant. I couldn't leave because I couldn't find the Netherworld. I was in the middle of something, and it was unsettling." She wouldn't go into the story of seeing her sister succumb to a legion of Demons. "So I stuck around to learn some things. I learned quite a lot already, but my heart hasn't quite caught up with it all. I don't rather like the idea of warring against what I used to be myself." Pomsty still has family she loves very much.

"Yet, there are some things introduced to me that I simply had not discovered anywhere else. Your men are rather sweet beings for one, and yet they are not weaklings but hold respectable ranks. Jedi don't challenge each other to the death for sport and title. I seem to make serious transgressions in my thinking and expectations everyday!"

She pondered, "I just think that maybe if I could learn to meditate as Jedi in their own space, I will learn to anticipate what is right." She looked down. "I did not feel comfortable in the chamber, merely because in my past meditation opens me to commune with the spirit world. I would not wish to upset anyone if it happened here. Everybody looked so peaceful and experienced."

Jairdain Jairdain

Knowing there were many different paths in the light and dark, Jairdain did not question which one Pomsty had been on. In the end, it really did not matter. It seemed the other woman had landed in a position similar to Jairdain. Walking one path, following another and still exploring third. She listened quietly and patiently as the story was told. Waiting until Pomsty had finished, she motioned with a hand in the direction of the meditation room.

"I'm going to address your last statement first. You say they looked peaceful and experienced. Who is to say they wouldn't be able to contain whatever spirit you started to commune with?"

Giving her a few moments to think about it, she really did not expect to get an answer. It would be better if she did, but she asked it more to give Pomsty something to think about.

"Many people, including myself, have studied the light and dark. Those here might have as well."

A slight smile crossed her features at the mention of the men here. Not doubting what she was told, this wasn't something Jairdain searched for. As a married woman, she didn't need the temptation of other men.

"Perhaps a strengthing of your mental barriers would help keep you from coming into contact with unwanted entities?"

Just a simple question with a suggestion attached. A door had been opened for Pomsty and now it was up to her to walk through or close it again.

Spasa Spasa

Jairdain Jairdain 's first question made Pomsty think. "Well...I was under the impression that not all Jedi follow the Light as a religion. Some have never even seen proof of the Empyrean, and others believe in the Force as mere energy, and not a true living being from where all Light originates. I presumed that my natural disposition may make others feel ill at ease with me. Knowing what I know, I cannot anticipate truthfully whether or not this Path is meant for me. I am your guest, and do not intend to disrupt your sacred space."

The idea of strengthening personal barriers had never occurred to the new Jedi. "Do people do that? Do they have to?" she asked with awe. "I suppose the idea never occurred to me, because well... nothing ever came near me that I did not allow. I don't think anything could do that now, even if something did try. I have not simply forgotten how to be who I was born to be, although my sources may have changed." She thought for a moment. "I suppose such a skill could come in handy, if only to assure that I won't be frightening people at times when I do make myself vulnerable." She scrunched her nose in thought. "Yes, please. I see that it can indeed be helpful."

The blind woman listened to what Pomsty was saying and remained silent until she finished. Having put the idea forward of making her personal barriers strong, Jairdain hoped the other woman would be interested. That appeared to be the case, but before that happened, she felt she should tell Pomsty a little about herself. More than what she already had at least.

"Nobody can know what is in their future with any certainty, but we can help guide you. Here many questions you have can be answered. Try to get into my mind."

She had never told Pomsty she was blind or visually impaired at all. Her vision of the world was far different than how others viewed it. Generally, if an attempt was made to breach the barriers of her mind, her natural defense would lash out and blind the other person for a few minutes. When she was a child, this had allowed her to run away from whoever was taunting her.

If Pomsty did attempt to break into the mind of Jairdain, she would be met with a great amount of resistance, but would not be blinded. Of course, that barrier could be broken, but she was confident that it wouldn't happen this time. It would show the lost woman that it could be done.

"You don't have to do it, but it is always wise to block yourself from getting probed. Something you can do is warn people? It's a thought or option. Don't worry about scaring me. I'm a tough woman and have been through a lot."

Spasa Spasa

Everything she does is quite different than in the conventional sense. She understood aspects of many differing designs of magick. While most would expect her to raise the Force in the conventional manner to read one's thoughts, Spasa instinctively resulted to her traditional means. Had she complied to the ways of Jedi tradition, her intrusion attempt may have been felt as an energetic zap to the head, but Spasa's methods would be felt as an all enveloping hug, as if wrapped in a warm blanket meant to soothe the soul, where no outer sound may breach the barrier of what could be likened to a Mother's intention to soothe.

Spasa, a lifelong Sorceress by birth, requested rather politely for Jairdain Jairdain 's spiritual guardian to reveal to her spiritual guardian such secrets which Jairdain would consider giving up in this experiment. The thoughts which Jairdain had immediately hid within her mind, were discussed between the spirits both of good graces under the umbrella of the Great Spirit of the Ashla.

Spasa took a breath and sensed her spirits voice as a whisper within her mind. Instinct took control of her tongue and she agreed to speak. "Ismet," she said at first. "You are blind? Battle meditation is your strong point. I find that fascinating, as it can be a direct counter to the terrors of the Phobis Device the darksiders use in their attack." Men just cannot fight fair in love or war. "You are of a kind nature, encouraging compassion towards those of lesser fortune than yourself, most opposing my own upbringing. You've learned among the Sith..." She stopped abruptly, listening more into the wind. "You did not truly wish for me to know any of this." Jairdain's spirit guide had stopped sharing information abruptly, based on Jairdain's personal intentions. "I am sorry," Spasa said, not realizing the method she used to acquire information ought to have been based on the more traditional Jedi skills, then her own personal preference. It is another example of how she feels like such an outsider, like she crossed an invisible line yet again. Regardless of how the one she sits across from responds in kindness, Spasa knows that what she did was entirely unexpected and her method likely intrusive. "I've crossed a line," she added regretfully.

Well, Jairdain had asked for this. What Pom did was beyond anything anybody had ever done to her and any defenses the blind Jedi had been entirely circumvented by a means she didn't understand. She didn't even know she had a spiritual guardian until Pom started talking about things she couldn't have known. Unless this woman wasn't what she said and was lying to Jairdain. The blind woman didn't think that was the case though.

"You're correct. I have focused my learning on the mental aspects of the Force over those of fighting. Put a lightsaber in my hand and I'm liable to cut off a foot. My own, not that of another person."

Saying this with a bit of a smile, she wasn't as bad as that, but it certainly was not her strong suit. When she had been captive of the Sith, the man that had taken her captive had wanted her to use a Phobis Device and turn her into a new form of Dread Master. His plan hadn't worked and she had found her way back into the arms of her love and the Jedi.

"I challenged you, Pomsty. How did you get this from me? There was not a way for me to block you."

Coming from Jairdain was acceptance and the forgiveness Pom craved. Even if she did not verbally say anything.

Spasa Spasa

Pomsty's eyes widened when Jairdain Jairdain spoke of the likelihood of one to sever their own foot by their own lightsaber. She had witnessed fights before but not realized just how much precision were involved in wielding those unique light swords. Her surprise clearly read upon her features, as she froze at the realization of what was stated. "I have never touched one," she declared. "Now I am certain I shall stay away from such things even in my future! I clearly had not given Jedi enough credit!" Her way is skilled in Potions brewing, something she was naturally bred to do succeed in doing successfully since her life began. It is a skill that can kill another who does not happen to be naturally inclined to follow many unique and intricate details regarding such Magick.

It is refreshing indeed for someone to actually inquire of her how she manages a skill. Most just baulk at her habits. She almost could not believe her ears at first, and second guessed herself. But sensing Jairdain's genuine interest, she tried to share.

Nobody has ever asked me to explain it before. But it's Sorcery. Sorcery may not be as bad as some believe it to be. You see, spirits and entities serve witches, and those spirits and entities get to live vicariously through the witch they serve. Does that make sense?" She had tried to be clear, and would hope she could even try to elaborate further if necessary.

"My spirits asked your spirits for details on what they have witnessed while living through you." She wondered how most civilizations do not believe in such convergence. With how much of the existing lifeforce Jedi are able to sense, how can it be they do not believe that the greater entities converge on those dwelling among the physical realm? "You just don't see such things outside of this particular realm though, do you?" She figured the same would be true for Jairdain, for Spasa bet none would be found who teach Jedi to reach so far outward.

When Pom's eyes grew wide, Jairdain felt the surprise and shock of the other women through the Force. Her hand moved to her side and started to pull the lightsaber out to show her. Then she changed her mind and let go of it. Instead, she just decided to offer to show her.

"I'm not really quite that poor, but it does take practice to master. Would you like to hold mine?"

Unless she said yes, Jairdain would leave it clipped to her belt. To her, it was a symbol of what she was and something of a decoration. Usually, when a person noticed it, they treated her with greater respect than what they would have before seeing it.

The question she asked proved to please Pom and she listened to the answer provided.

"In my life, nothing is as bad or good as many people think. How do I get in contact with my spirit? Considering, prior to our conversation, I didn't even know I had one."

Truthfully, Jairdain had more than one spirit, but they probably weren't the same kind Pom was speaking of. She had been through quite a lot and maybe knew a little of what Pom was talking about. Even if she did not know it on a conscious level.

Spasa Spasa

Pomsty did accept to investigate the Jedi Weapon. She treated it with the same care she expected of one of her own students learning brewing. Such things are deadly when mishandled. At first she held out both her palms facing up side by side for Jairdain Jairdain to place the Lightsaber into her hands. She would not move or touch it in any way unless instructed to do so.

It had weight, and a grip. She noted a lever. Psychrometry would reveal its history. "It feels similar to you," she said. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the light sword for a moment. "There is some...focussed essence inside? Is it a stone?" Pomsty understands about being brought forth out of the earth itself, that other things the earth creates, it gives to us as tools to aid us during our journey through life. Geodes are those very gifts. Were there a manual for humanity, crystals could be read as such.

The witch sensed an encounter through the item, one which occurred causing great duress, testing resolve, however she did not comment on it aloud, out of respect for Jairdain's right to secret ghosts.

"Training with this must be dangerous," she pondered. "I feel, you must have a great trust in your opponent."

Not many ever ask Pom about her gifts. Only one so far ever even showed an interest, Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt is her name, a fine young Jedi. Pomsty felt committed to assure her protection. The Spirits Jairdain inquired about are required to assure that Pomsty can honor her commitment to Loske. "There are spirits everywhere. They exist inside all beings, sentient and animal. And those that are not alive, have caretaker spirits to set their course. Some are grand and they must be, like the ruler of the ocean water. Some are small like those which care for the forest. You have few servants granted you just being alive. Some come and go as we learn and grow, while others come to assist in our further progress. You can simply speak to them, and they will likely be surprised that you think of them with concern at all. They live vicariously through you, and your success or failure of some obstacles in our path, rest very much on their shoulders as much as they do your own."

To her surprise, Pomsty did want to hold her lightsaber. Taking it off of her belt, she laid it on the waiting hands of the other woman. Allowing her to feel the weight and in a way its life, Jairdain smiled at her comments. Giving her a nod when she asked if there was a stone inside.

"Yes, there is a crystal inside. It is just one of the components used in creating a lightsaber. They are unique to each person and this one has been with me for a very long time."

When she mentioned trust, she really didn't react too much. Maybe a small shake of her head. For a few moments, Jairdain was silent as she thought about what to say. Eventually, the words came into her mind. Her tone was quiet, subdued, calm, and honest.

"In a real battle against an enemy, there is no such thing as trust. That can only really given to somebody on your side. At least, in my opinion."

The Master wasn't one to go out of her way to fight or make enemies, just being who she was caused that. So many people did not like those that could use the Force or if their ideals were different, they wanted to eradicate them.

"Usually when a person is just learning how to use a lightsaber, they use a training saber. They are not at all deadly and just cause a bit of a shock. If you're interested in learning, you might want to look into one."

Listening to what Pomsty was saying, she nodded in understanding. The way she described things, it sounded almost like how Jairdain saw the world around her. Not entirely though.

"Might it easier to connect with them through meditation?"

Meditation was one of her strongest abilities and the worst Pomsty could say was no.

Spasa Spasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom