Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Spiritual Ambivalence

"The Lightsaber speaks. The crystal stores the emotions of events." she shared as she felt the unique object. She wondered if she would ever progress enough to understand the Way of the Jedi to deserve to possess such a significant item of her own.

Pom smiled and marvelled at the idea of a training lightsaber being put to use. "Of course!" She had not even thought such a thing could exist, but of course it can! "I see now!" Jairdain Jairdain had mistaken her previous question about trusting her partner in training, she assumed. Pom chalked it up to her probably mislabeling things again, generating confusion in her speech. "This would explain why there isn't a morgue inside the Temple. You learn to use your weapon under safe parameters!"

The next thing did surprise her so much so that she felt an excitement she hadn't planned on. Spasa felt positively giddy! "You truly mean to say, I can opt to learn too?" She thought she needed to follow some yet unexplained progression of learning to be invited to expand her lessons to the art of sword play. "Wow," she whispered as the idea of such a splendid opportunity sunk in.

Jairdain asked then about how to gain an understanding on the workings of her spirit guides. "I do not meditate well. It has always been an avenue to permit possession. Idle hands and mind... But you might have no such issues I am sure! As for me, at this time I am sought after to be returned to my previous god! The presence of one's guides tends to feel like a very subtle sensation. When they are on the move it can be perceived moreso when you can concentrate on them without interruption, so I can see how meditation would be helpful to silence everything else around you. You may even find them eager to finally be able to tell you their names."

Pom was correct that everything spoke, even items that did not have life still spoke. The smallest molecule of life was present and Jairdain could read its emotions. So when Pom said her lightsaber spoke, she nodded. They might not be talking about the same kind of speech, it was something the Master understood or thought she did. Once she explained about training in safe conditions, things became more clear for Pom.

Nodding, she allowed the other woman to keep a hold of her lightsaber. Hers was one of the traditional ones and nothing really fancy. It was worn and well-loved though. If Pom turned it on, she would find the blade to a white one. Because of her time with the Sith, she had cleansed the crystal after it had turned red.

"Exactly. You learn how to use a lightsaber with a training kind and then when you progress, you get to make a journey to get your crystal. Not for a while though. You need to learn the basics first."

Giving her a little smile, Jairdain listened to what she said about not being good at meditating.

"It's something that comes with practice. One doesn't learn how to do it overnight. With the Jedi it is one of the first things a Padawan learns though."

Her people had Gods too so also seemed to understand what Pom meant. Different pantheons, different Gods, and different ideals, but some comprehension of what she meant.

"You know I could teach you how to keep people out of your meditation. While it might not help against a God, it still might provide some sort of protection for you."

Reaching out with her senses, she attempted to pick up on the guardians Pom spoke up surrounding her. At the moment, she only sensed the life around them.

Spasa Spasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom