Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speeder Race for all interested

Hey doggy person. The amount of yards you've traveled states how far we are each on the course so that will be the indicator for who is in what position. Just a heads up
@[member="Sarah Frostlight"]

Hmm, some how forever ago I thought that ramming you in this post would help me. Now I'm not so sure I enjoy my results, especially since I decided that I needed to avoid at least one obstacle in this section of the course before moving on to the Mountains, setting my self up for a neg 25 in the next 100 yrds.

Me and Racket will be bumper to bumper, allowing frosty to catch up.

sorry if I was confused, the way I read the course description Sarah basically took a "shortcut" through the under lake path, (on accident) which effectively shaved some distance (or gave her about 300 extra) allowing her to "catch up" and I may be overdoing the "weight penalty" but I figured the speeder would be mostly designed for 1 occupant of ~100-300ish lbs (or the equivalent) which would be 45.36-136.08 kg. Sarah is a little bit bigger 2.31m tall, and 184.6kg so she is likely a bit cramped in the speeder, plus she weighs about 50kg more than the most common "average" people.

@[member="Sarah Frostlight"], not sure I 100% understand you, you took the path under the lake right? the 600 yrds one? That doesn't really shave any distance since that wouldn't make much sense unless Racket says otherwise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom